Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I agree to all you have posted here Bro. Islander2007. Those kind of bitches have no remorse in pulling out such things. You are corrct in saying that they are all COCK SUCKERS and BLOOD SUCKERS. Bro., I further join you and your friend in condemning all those bitches who have no conscience at all. I remember what my olds often reminded when I was still a kid in goes like this: "KAPAG MAY INAGRABYADO KA AY TIYAK HINDI KA MAGTATAGUMPAY SA BUHAY KAHIT ANONG PAGSUSUMIKAP MO."

I just hope that this topic will enlighten some, if not all, MPAs/PSPs/GROs reading this topic. :grr: :grr: :grr:

Bro., you MAYBE right in differentiating the GROs/MPAs/PSPs, but they are all riding the same boat and the difference is their class. Those bitches are all cock suckers and blood suckers.

i'm currently in a relationship with a GRO and I can tell you na mahirap talaga. Its not all the girls fault though.

Mga things to remember IMO to make it easier even just for a bit

1. never read her phone messages, masasaktan ka lang. she can always play the card na its part of her job to flirt with her guests

2. never give her money, give her food, clothes, lodgings, but never money. kala nyo ba madali maghubad sa stage? syempre gusto nilang mawala ang hiya nila bago nila gawin yun. alcohol would help at the start, pero pag manhid na sila dito, palagay nyo ano gagamitin nya para mawala sa sarili?

3. dont go to her workplace without first seeking her permission. remember may mga guest din silang iba, and hanggat di pa sila sure sayo na kayo lang talaga till the end of time e she would rather keep her clients (though this doesnt necessarily mean na nagpapagalaw sya)

4. dont flaunt your riches, para kung mahalin ka pa rin nya e dahil gusto ka talaga nya.

and just to add, tingin ko dati sa mga GRO e mga babaeng tamad magtrabaho at pumasok lang dito for easy money, pero with most na nakilala ko d2 e dahil sila ang breadwinner sa pamilya nila. masyadong maraming anak magulang nila at gusto nilang mapag aral lahat ng mga ito. minsan nga mahirap makipag kumpetensya sa mga kapatid nya sa atensyon e. at dun sa mga nagbabalak na paalisin sila sa work nila, make sure that you can support not only her but her family. kaya nga most of the time seaman nakakatuluyan nila e

hopefully nakatulong post ko sa inyo

yeah try...

actually GRO's have still the dignity and morale. - because not all of them are into sex & cash, maybe only cash and few pettings, necking or kissing. you may tell...

nakakatakot pa din kahit paano. some may disagree with what im doing, but im keeping my distance from her. i avoided texting her for several days, then biglang may nag miss call sa akin na ibang number. maybe it's her, checking if my cell is ringing or kung naka on. didn't even bother to use a different number kung sa kanya nga yon, kung siya nga yon eh di ok, if not ok lang din. talagang wala kaming communication, but im planning to see her soon. the reason why im avoiding her is para mapag isipan ko ng mabuti kung itutuloy ko ito or friends na lang talaga kami. let's say im carefully weighing the pros and cons of pursuing her. we did see each other last week, she was surprised to see me at her workplace. pero i didn't get her to be with me for the night, i felt mawawalan ng kwenta ang lahat ng pinagisipan ko pag makasama na kami agad.

my opinion would be it all depends on the person involved. If that GRO or whatever work they're in is rotten to the bones then the end result of the so called relationship would be doomed. Dating or loving a person in this line of work only raises the percentage of chances that quarrels and fights would occur. It doesn't mean that when we date a girl not in this kind of profession that this fights wouldn't happen anymore. It's just not like me to generalize on things or on this matter people. It's just like saying all men are pigs which us men would beg to differ and say that it depends on the person. Same analogy folks...just my thoughts... :hypocritesmiley:

I agree to all you have posted here Bro. Islander2007. Those kind of bitches have no remorse in pulling out such things. You are corrct in saying that they are all COCK SUCKERS and BLOOD SUCKERS. Bro., I further join you and your friend in condemning all those bitches who have no conscience at all. I remember what my olds often reminded when I was still a kid in goes like this: "KAPAG MAY INAGRABYADO KA AY TIYAK HINDI KA MAGTATAGUMPAY SA BUHAY KAHIT ANONG PAGSUSUMIKAP MO."

I just hope that this topic will enlighten some, if not all, MPAs/PSPs/GROs reading this topic. :grr: :grr: :grr:

I expect so however i hope that you dont go into clubs mpas an psps because they are what you say...

Bro., you MAYBE right in differentiating the GROs/MPAs/PSPs, but they are all riding the same boat and the difference is their class. Those bitches are all cock suckers and blood suckers.

well its all about pschology.

i went to a class A bar (after graduating) not shedding any money i had dates with lots of this girls

and sumasama naman yun iba kahitd ko sila tinatable dun sa club...

if you give in to their pschology talaga nga naman mapapa gagastos ka.

Have a "Pusong Bato" and you should "always call the shots" when falling in love with a MPA/PSP/GRO.

"Love filling the bucket" never love the "sperm bucket" :evil:

all u may take a look at sinister purpose post in some of the threads.

dapat lagi tayong lamang in dealing with them... ryt mr sinister?

I expect so however i hope that you dont go into clubs mpas an psps because they are what you say...

Why should I not, I have the money to spend but not going to the extend of getting involve with those bitches. Kapag kaya ko ang presyo nila ay babayaran ko sila. But I never give them the opportunity to suck my blood, and of course, those bitches must suck my cock to my satisfaction. They are the lowless form of being in this planet. If you have money they'll do anything as long as you can afford them, and get your money's worth.

i'm currently in a relationship with a GRO and I can tell you na mahirap talaga. Its not all the girls fault though.

Mga things to remember IMO to make it easier even just for a bit

1. never read her phone messages, masasaktan ka lang. she can always play the card na its part of her job to flirt with her guests

2. never give her money, give her food, clothes, lodgings, but never money. kala nyo ba madali maghubad sa stage? syempre gusto nilang mawala ang hiya nila bago nila gawin yun. alcohol would help at the start, pero pag manhid na sila dito, palagay nyo ano gagamitin nya para mawala sa sarili?

3. dont go to her workplace without first seeking her permission. remember may mga guest din silang iba, and hanggat di pa sila sure sayo na kayo lang talaga till the end of time e she would rather keep her clients (though this doesnt necessarily mean na nagpapagalaw sya)

4. dont flaunt your riches, para kung mahalin ka pa rin nya e dahil gusto ka talaga nya.

and just to add, tingin ko dati sa mga GRO e mga babaeng tamad magtrabaho at pumasok lang dito for easy money, pero with most na nakilala ko d2 e dahil sila ang breadwinner sa pamilya nila. masyadong maraming anak magulang nila at gusto nilang mapag aral lahat ng mga ito. minsan nga mahirap makipag kumpetensya sa mga kapatid nya sa atensyon e. at dun sa mga nagbabalak na paalisin sila sa work nila, make sure that you can support not only her but her family. kaya nga most of the time seaman nakakatuluyan nila e

hopefully nakatulong post ko sa inyo

Sorry bro., but think it very very carefully. It is so stupid and foolish to fall in love with those kind of bitches. You have fallen to their prey. Anyway, Ingat lang bro. Konting gulang lang, at pinakamasama ay masubo ka ng husto and later you discovered that you are being fooled.

No offense intended bro.

nakakatakot pa din kahit paano. some may disagree with what im doing, but im keeping my distance from her. i avoided texting her for several days, then biglang may nag miss call sa akin na ibang number. maybe it's her, checking if my cell is ringing or kung naka on. didn't even bother to use a different number kung sa kanya nga yon, kung siya nga yon eh di ok, if not ok lang din. talagang wala kaming communication, but im planning to see her soon. the reason why im avoiding her is para mapag isipan ko ng mabuti kung itutuloy ko ito or friends na lang talaga kami. let's say im carefully weighing the pros and cons of pursuing her. we did see each other last week, she was surprised to see me at her workplace. pero i didn't get her to be with me for the night, i felt mawawalan ng kwenta ang lahat ng pinagisipan ko pag makasama na kami agad.

Pare to just check on the loyalty of your girl, see if she would call or text you on a regular day, that means not a payday. Cause on paydays they get a lot of customers and that connotes to a lot of LDs so they have money then. On regular days they have no LDs so thats when they think of calling or texting their customers para may kita sila. That always worksw for me and my good friend and idol Sinister. Have tons of experience in this thing, ask away if you need friend.

depende,.. sa ugali ng mga sumusunod,.. una sa mga girls dba?

kung my maganda silang asal at pag uugali na hindi lamang sa unang pag kikita

at hnd lamang dhl sa klangan nla maging mabait malamang my pag kakataon na mahulog ang loob

ng clients nla sa kanila,.. lalo na kung pinakikita mo yung tunay na sarili mo

minsan hnd nmn dhl lng sa pera,.. dba girls??? ika nga ng iba dyan "TAO LNG PO"

sa totoo lng hnd ko na ilalayo ang napag daanan ko,..

na-inlab din ako,.. at na-inlab din ang clients ko skn,.. (with S)

iba-iba ang tao,.. well SORRY PO TAO LNG AKO... (lalo na sau)

moody kc ako,. sumpungin,.. matira matibay,. eh sa yun ako eh,..

KC KUNG MAHAL KA TALAGA NG NG LALAKE TATANGAPIN KA MULA ULO HANGANG PAA.

WLANG PROBLEMA (DBA? ;) ) at lahat nmn ng gs2 mo bbgay yan ay kung mahal ka talaga,..

kht pa ipagtabuyan mo sila,.. kahit sabihin mong "langit ka at lupa ako" o kaya nmn

"ako'y isang hawak na maglulupa lamang at umaasa sa konting salaping kinkita"

burado yan pag "PAG MAMAHALAN ANG USAPAN"

kaming mga babae nmn kc iba-iba din,.. kht naging parehas kami ng trabaho,.

nsa amin nlng yan kung ihihinto nmn ang serbisyo nmn,.

well ako,.. nag mahal at minahal,. so means kalimutan ang nakaraan. DHL IBA NA NOON AT NGAUN:blush: :hypocritesmiley:

Ang pagibig ay puso sa puso, at di puso sa puri. Pag in love ka sa isang tao, kahit ano pinagdaanan niya, tatangapin mo pa rin siya dahil ganun ang buhay niya at nandiyan na ang nakaraan. kaya tangapin mo nalang and move on with what you have.

hmmmn.... yah lets say its still depends... pero di vah.... they fall inlove...,... mahirap sa mahirap but let me reiterate tao lang sila.... we cant telll maybe love can change them

Miss lonely chick, i cant see any reason for a man whos gone out with you not to fall in love with you. Cause you sound like a very romantic person.

This topic bothers me so much and couldn't slip off my mind. As I read in the previous comments, one made mentioned that the height or level of brain (mind) is much higher than the heart and balls. It should be brain that should dictate, and should not be carried away by the emotion and lust. If one falls in love with an PSP/MPA/GRO, I must say that person should see a psychiatrist, something is wrong with you.

I find it so STUPID in falling to the preys of those bitches. One thing for sure, if you have money you can buy the happiness and/or enjoy their company. Company lang 'yun hanap ng iba which mistakingly interpreted as love.

Again, one should think it 101 times over before falling in love with this kind of beings.

Pare to just check on the loyalty of your girl, see if she would call or text you on a regular day, that means not a payday. Cause on paydays they get a lot of customers and that connotes to a lot of LDs so they have money then. On regular days they have no LDs so thats when they think of calling or texting their customers para may kita sila. That always worksw for me and my good friend and idol Sinister. Have tons of experience in this thing, ask away if you need friend.

we do text on a daily basis before i went on a communications blackout with her. the good thing about this is we have common interests which i can't post here since she's also a member here at MTC and reads some of the topics, so mahahalata niya kung sino ako hehe. ang common interests na yan ang pinag uusapan namin when we do text with each other from time to time. isang time lang siya nag text sa akin asking me to go to her workplace since wala pa daw siyang guest. personally, i still can't believe na nababakante siya since she's known to be one of the more ''sikat'' and ''in-demand'' na girls sa club nila. sabi ko nga sa kanya thru text, ''are you sure para sa akin yung text mo? baka na wrong send ka lang ha'' :lol:

what i like about her is walang bullsh*t talking or pa-drama effect regarding her life. i simply asked her kung siya ang breadwinner ng family niya, and nag nod lang siya meaning yes. after that nalihis na sa ibang topic ang usapan namin. im expecting those pa-drama stories whenever i get to talk or text with her, pero wala pa din. she doesn't ask for financial help or anything like that, walang pambobola about different stuff. if you're gonna ask if she does gimmik sa club nila, the answer is yes but sabi niya namimili daw siya ng guests and tingin naman daw niya sa akin is mabait naman daw ako, which resulted in her agreeing to do that gimmik thing pag gusto ko na gawin. she also knows na kasundo ko yung ibang girls sa workplace niya, which also helped in her being more comfortable with me.

my head (yung nasa taas ha hehe) is telling me not to push through with this, while my heart is telling me to pursue her. if im going to rely on my gut instincts, i feel na worth it siya ligawan and seryosohin.. the sad thing is girls like her do this kind of sh*t para lang kumita ng pera. i know some people would say na majority of girls who work in places like clubs are lowlifes and manloloko, but i think she's different. hindi ko alam kung palabas lang niya yan para naman maiba siya sa ibang clubgirls, but iba ang nararamdaman ko sa kanya. i feel she's the type who's itching to get out of that business and move on to a more ''normal'' life.

It takes a special person to understand and accept a working girl. You have to accept her past, her views on sex and relationships (which will in all likelihood be very much different from normal girls) among other things not considered normal. I don't think being a psp/gro/etc makes you any less a person than anyone else, just different. It's probably better to look at the person as an individual than to just brand her as someone of a profession with a singular personality. Every person is different and should be treated as such. I don't see anything wrong with falling for a psp, you just have to be open minded, understanding and realistic in your expectations of her.

This topic bothers me so much and couldn't slip off my mind. As I read in the previous comments, one made mentioned that the height or level of brain (mind) is much higher than the heart and balls. It should be brain that should dictate, and should not be carried away by the emotion and lust. If one falls in love with an PSP/MPA/GRO, I must say that person should see a psychiatrist, something is wrong with you.

I find it so STUPID in falling to the preys of those bitches. One thing for sure, if you have money you can buy the happiness and/or enjoy their company. Company lang 'yun hanap ng iba which mistakingly interpreted as love.

Again, one should think it 101 times over before falling in love with this kind of beings.

Maybe you should take care of your choice of words. cause some of the members here are PSP's and they have contributed to this site. you can check their profiles in the womans profile. generalizing your words and the choice of words you select may reflect upon your personlity also.

Maybe you should take care of your choice of words. cause some of the members here are PSP's and they have contributed to this site. you can check their profiles in the womans profile. generalizing your words and the choice of words you select may reflect upon your personlity also.

i agree with franzfrancisco. let's be careful with our choice of words. while i agree that some of them are bitches, some are also in a way ''decent'' pa din kahit na they are in involved in the flesh trade. not all of them are born lucky like us na meron parents who strived hard to give us a better future.

just hate the game, not the players. :D :lol:

im currently in love with a girl who works as a GRO in a nightclub in QA. i don't know if she feels the same way too.. i've been avoiding her for the past few weeks, trying to make sure that what im feeling for her is really true. im afraid that she might just play me because of money. anyone willing to help me out? :wub:

There's only one way to find out, about what you feel for her and what she feels for you.

All the best.

I respect them as human beings. At the same time, they have to survive in a way that maybe none of us can understand if we don't experience it ourselves, and that can make them extra cynical, i wouldn't blame them. They have hearts too, just like everyone else, and need the security of acceptance and love just like other people, maybe even more. Guess both parties in any relationship under these circumstances should have their eyes open and know what they're getting into. There are no certainties, only realities, positive or negative, that will unfold in the end.

Just got carried away and infuriated. What words suite these flesh traders? For purposes of argument, I beg to disagree that there are some decent PSPs/MPAs/GROs, being in that business in not decent for me. How would you say that they are decent?

As for your comment bro. eVo17, I was not born with parents who strived hard to give me a good future. In my teenage years, I worked hard to get a H.S. diploma, and then got a college degree. There are lot's of people who often tend to support and even applause their (MPAs/GROs/PSPs) reason for being in that business/work. Gasgas na masyado ang dahilan na ito. Wala na bang genuine reason kung bakit sila pumasok sa ganuong hanapbuhay.

None of them would admit na pumasok sila sa ganuong hanapbuhay dahil gusto din nila, and none of them will admit that. It is a fact that once they started working as MPAs/PSPs/GROs, their moral values and self-respect have started to rotten away. The longer they stay in that trade the more they loose their conscience.

Lastly, I am merely expressing my personal view. If ever I hurt some readers, I am so sorry and I don't intend any personal offense. It is my moral obligation to enlighten my fellow human beings who have the tendency of falling in love with a GRO/PSP/MPA.

PEACE! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There's also the aspect that some personalities are dysfunctional or severely conflicted, which makes them behave in certain negative ways, over and over. But dysfunctional or conflicted people are found in all walks of life too.

There's only one way to find out, about what you feel for her and what she feels for you.

All the best.

can you please elaborate? :lol:

what can you say about a GRO who works in a club because she's supporting her family and financing her own studies? i know this is kinda off topic but i would rather post it here. :lol:

It takes a MAN with a set of BIG BALLS to love a woman POWERFUL enough to use the very thing, SEX, that has been used to OPPRESS her gender throughout all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to all the whining, limp dicked, little boys who visit these ladies and then bitch about them like SHITHEADS, here's an idea for you hypocrites - BURN IN HELL!!!!!! GET A f#&king JOB!!!!!!! MOVE OUT OF MAMA'S HOUSE ALREADY!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

Mods need to stand up for these ladies now!!!!!!!! Ban these idiots!!!!!!!!

:thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

can you please elaborate? :lol:

what can you say about a GRO who works in a club because she's supporting her family and financing her own studies? i know this is kinda off topic but i would rather post it here. :lol:

Sorry for not being clearer. The only way to find out is to pursue the relationship, if you feel strongly enough about it.

As to your other question, in my old age i've learned not to make judgments about other people's decisions, including how to support themselves with a livelihood. I feel that i'm not qualified to make judgments especially based on morality, as in this case. You know the saying, "Let him who has not sinned cast the first stone." Just my personal opinion.