Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

question for those guys who have gf's like this:

Do you require your gf to undergo STD checkup first before doing it with her without protection?

it seems it should be necessary otherwise its like playing russian roulette..chlamydia does not have symptoms in majority of women, and symptions usually only appear after 2 weeks..

and as for those with gf's who still continue with the trade:

how does it feel? as for me its feels like having something which is nice to look at nice to hold, but you simply just can't make love normally..

Do you require your gf to undergo STD checkup first before doing it with her without protection?

it seems it should be necessary otherwise its like playing russian roulette..chlamydia does not have symptoms in majority of women, and symptions usually only appear after 2 weeks..

and as for those with gf's who still continue with the trade:

how does it feel? as for me its feels like having something which is nice to look at nice to hold, but you simply just can't make love normally..

the MP takes care of this

twice a week.

you should not trust the MP checkup.. if they turn out positive, it will not be for the benefit of the mp since they will be losing earnings as the MPA needs to take a long rest..

The doctor should come from the side of the bf to have unbias results..

but then again, if they still continue the trade, it will still require consistent regular checkup.. haaay.. mga pasaway talaga..

everytime sis? i think you must learn how to discern....the real ones from the not-so-real ones.

reality check lang sis. luv you ;)

Yeah its happened 3times na din. Actually in my past relationship i learned a lot but i didnt close my heart to the one i think deserve to be love so whattever it is ill take the risk. Ü

Thug, question lang. You've posted so much many complaints bout your GF/MPA, why don't you just break up with her and be done with it?

Now, on your question about check ups, if you're starting to think about this then your really not treating her as a GF but more of an MPA... Opinion lang po.

Thug, question lang. You've posted so much many complaints bout your GF/MPA, why don't you just break up with her and be done with it?

Now, on your question about check ups, if you're starting to think about this then your really not treating her as a GF but more of an MPA... Opinion lang po.

not because she's my gf that makes her immune to any STD's.. i don't even know what she's doing at work..

i love her which is why i want her to get a checkup before anything else..para maagapan if ever, otherwise baka magpasahan lang kami ng sakit.. at walang puntahan..

otherwise we might both end up infertile..nakakabaog ang STD.. and i wanna have kids

if they turn out positive, it will not be for the benefit of the mp since they will be losing earnings as the MPA needs to take a long rest..

if they work after they test positive the MP will lose more money and probably earn a lawsuit and risk closure.

Much bigger risk for them to work girls that test positive.

It's also a plus if she's from a 'high-end' MP since these guys have more to lose.

and some unsolicited advice, if you whine this much about your MPA gf, then maybe you guys shouldn't be together. This kind of relationship is clearly not for you, so why force it? Because love will conquer all?

if they work after they test positive the MP will lose more money and probably earn a lawsuit and risk closure.

nope.. i disagree! the MP cannot be held liable for the acts of their MPA's. It is supposed to be a 'massage' parlor. And even if they do allow it, it is the responsibility of the client to wear protection at all times. I don't think any guest will win on this argument against the MP..even if the guest bring in the best lawyers.. the MP is not a pimp anyways.. it was supposed to operate as a massage parlor. Whatever happens behind the door is out of the responsiblity of the MP.

I really think the MPs checkup is just for formality. Its should not be trusted at all.

and some unsolicited advice, if you whine this much about your MPA gf, then maybe you guys shouldn't be together. This kind of relationship is clearly not for you, so why force it? Because love will conquer all?

its just that it makes me wonder why pretty girls like that waste and risk their life and health for that kind of job.. bihira na nga lang ako magka gf na maganda at sexy, na di ko ginagastusan, na ako tinatawagan sa cellphone, tapos ganyan pa trabaho..

i'm courting another girl that's a clean virgin, with office job, a former ramp model and beauty titlist but does not have time to even text me, call me, or go out with me..

oh well.. you just can't have it all.. :D

Let's put it this way:

If a guy can only afford a brand-new Kia, why should he go for the second-hand Ferrari?

But if he's given the chance to drive the Ferrari once in a while, why is he complaining and acting like he owns it?

Do pardon me. I was just using the cars as an illustration.

its just that it makes me wonder why pretty girls like that waste and risk their life and health for that kind of job.. bihira na nga lang ako magka gf na maganda at sexy, na di ko ginagastusan, na ako tinatawagan sa cellphone, tapos ganyan pa trabaho..

Bingo! Nanghihinayang ka lang na mawala siya sa 'yo. Is that it?

i'm courting another girl that's a clean virgin, with office job, a former ramp model and beauty titlist but does not have time to even text me, call me, or go out with me..

You're still courting her. She may go out with you on a date. But you shouldn't expect her to be swooning all over you, flooding your inbox with text messages or calling you now and then (and using up her load). Not until she answered you in the affirmative.

Edited by cuatro_ojos
now here's lovespell who seems to be enjoying her job and is proud of it. She even posts FR's about her encounters with her clients on the other thread..

see what i mean.. not all of them regret and feel pain about what they are doing.. otherwise they will just forget about it...instead of even telling the world what happened between her and the client..

Hep hep! don't be so mean to her...you don't know her that well....just cus she posts FR....she does that to attract more clients for our dear MP....much like my mission before...but that is something most of you wouldn't understand so ...no use explaining.

you should not trust the MP checkup.. if they turn out positive, it will not be for the benefit of the mp since they will be losing earnings as the MPA needs to take a long rest..

WRONG

The doctor should come from the side of the bf to have unbias results..

but then again, if they still continue the trade, it will still require consistent regular checkup.. haaay.. mga pasaway talaga..

MAG CONDOM KA

not because she's my gf that makes her immune to any STD's.. i don't even know what she's doing at work..

MAG CONDOM KA

i love her which is why i want her to get a checkup before anything else..para maagapan if ever, otherwise baka magpasahan lang kami ng sakit.. at walang puntahan..

otherwise we might both end up infertile..nakakabaog ang STD.. and i wanna have kids

ALISIN MO SYA SA MP O MAG CONDOM KA

Much bigger risk for them to work girls that test positive.

It's also a plus if she's from a 'high-end' MP since these guys have more to lose.

WELL SAID :)

nope.. i disagree! the MP cannot be held liable for the acts of their MPA's. It is supposed to be a 'massage' parlor. And even if they do allow it, it is the responsibility of the client to wear protection at all times. I don't think any guest will win on this argument against the MP..even if the guest bring in the best lawyers.. the MP is not a pimp anyways.. it was supposed to operate as a massage parlor. Whatever happens behind the door is out of the responsiblity of the MP.

MALULUGI ANG MP PAG MAY NAPABALITANG MY NAKAPANG HAWA NG SAKIT.GETS? OTHERWISE BAT NAG CHE- CHECK UP UP PA TWICE A WEEK? KAHIT SIMPLE CASE LANG NG INFECTION SINUSUSPEND ANG MPA HANGGANG DI SYA GUMAGALING.

I really think the MPs checkup is just for formality. Its should not be trusted at all.

MAG CONDOM KA.

ARE YOU OK? PINAG TITRIPAN MO ATA KAMI DITO EH :D

massage parlor attendants, legit or otherwise are required to have health permits by the local health organization. If a client ends up with an STD, he/she can claim that their was sexual contact, threaten the MP with closure by contacting proper authorities that 1) they are operating a sex den 2) they are allowing diseased attendants to work in their establishment. Add bad publicity, and getting ostracized by the MP going and general public, you get your MP closed, a large fine, and possibly a jail term

way too risky, like I said. women are a dime a dozen, a decent MP can get quality girls no problem, no point in risking all that for one girl.

bec. a) no other marketable skills bec. they funds to finish education, which in the phils. almost certainly means no chance of a regular career in corporate. B) the need for money immediately and in large amounts to keep their family afloat, or to care for a sick loved one, or to maintain their lifestyle.

granted there are other ways to make money, but for some this kind of job makes the most sense i.e. less effort, big returns, but also high risk.

go with the office girl even if she isn't all you wanted. A relationship with an MPA, isn't for you.

Edited by Larry
Let's put it this way:

If a guy can only afford a brand-new Kia, why should he go for the second-hand Ferrari?

But if he's given the chance to drive the Ferrari once in a while, why is he complaining and acting like he owns it?

Do pardon me. I was just using the cars as an illustration.

perfect illustration.. if it does not cost me anything to ride the ferrari so i will gladly take it.. but then i cannot drive it on just about any road, unlike the brand new kia..

i could only drive the old, used, and battered ferrari on the race track.. taking it out on the streets might be to risky.. whats the practical use about it? pang display? bragging rights that im driving a ferrari?

Bingo! Nanghihinayang ka lang na mawala siya sa 'yo. Is that it?

kakapanghinayang naman kase talaga .. she could quit her job.. she has enough money.. yet she still continues.. till when? till she becomes infertile due to PID caused by STD? its real.. and some STD's do not show symptoms on women..

so pag nakatuluyan ko sya mag aampon na lang kame?

what makes these women stay with their job?

i try to guess how much she is earning.. i figure out (since she is way on top of the top 10 list) .. that she could be earning close to 150k a month.. give or take..and that is tax-free.. :rolleyes: for about a year of work she could have earned close to 2 million pesos ..

what more does she still want? what more is she looking for? 1-2 years should have been enough.

ERR....BEING INLOVE WITH A GUY WHO DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH BALLS TO TAKE HER OUT OF THE PITS?

i try to guess how much she is earning.. i figure out (since she is way on top of the top 10 list) .. that she could be earning close to 150k a month.. give or take..and that is tax-free.. :rolleyes: for about a year of work she could have earned close to 2 million pesos ..

DAMIT,MAKE UP ,TOILETRIES,FOOD,SHELTER,BILLS,EDUCATION,OTHER WANTS,EMERGENCIES,GIMIKS,BISYO,

SIMPLE LUXURIES AT MGA GASTOS NYA SA YO ;)

what more does she still want? what more is she looking for? 1-2 years should have been enough.

A REAL MAN? :unsure:

Edited by iwalkalone
massage parlor attendants, legit or otherwise are required to have health permits by the local health organization. If a client ends up with an STD, he/she can claim that their was sexual contact, threaten the MP with closure by contacting proper authorities that 1) they are operating a sex den 2) they are allowing diseased attendants to work in their establishment. Add bad publicity, and getting ostracized by the MP going and general public, you get your MP closed, a large fine, and possibly a jail term

easier said but terribly hard to prove.. :D does the disease show a signature that identifies the MPA with that particular STD? and chlamydia STD do not even show any symptoms with 50% of men, and a majority of women, even when the symptoms do appear it takes at least 2 weeks, and most men would hop from 1 woman to the next .. its hard to trace exactly where it came from..

way too risky, like I said. women are a dime a dozen, a decent MP can get quality girls no problem, no point in risking all that for one girl.

bec. a) no other marketable skills bec. they funds to finish education, which in the phils. almost certainly means no chance of a regular career in corporate. B) the need for money immediately and in large amounts to keep their family afloat, or to care for a sick loved one, or to maintain their lifestyle.

granted there are other ways to make money, but for some this kind of job makes the most sense i.e. less effort, big returns, but also high risk.

go with the office girl even if she isn't all you wanted. A relationship with an MPA, isn't for you.

they have skills.. this job requires excellent people skills, marketing skills, advertising skills (like what lovespell is doing).. they just put those skills to wrong use.. this job is the 'extreme' end of customer service, if they can massage and bathe a naked old, fat, smelly guy then most probably a nursing course and career is also perfect for them..

it seems they just can't get away from the extravagant lifestyle.. which is why they can't get out of this job.. its not related with parents or relatives being supported, or of lack of parents or relatives..

for women who have parents or relatives, they reason out, "i need to support my parents and relatives"..

for women who does not have parents or relatives "its because i don't have parents or relatives" .. now what?

kulang sa pito sobra sa walo ah.. hehehe.. :D

it seems they just can't get away from the extravagant lifestyle.. which is why they can't get out of this job.. its not related with parents or relatives being supported, or of lack of parents or relatives..

for women who have parents or relatives, they reason out, "i need to support my parents and relatives"..

for women who does not have parents or relatives "its because i don't have parents or relatives" .. now what?

kulang sa pito sobra sa walo ah.. hehehe.. :D

YEAH....YOU'RE RIGHT WE'RE ALL LAZY ASSES....THAT'S WHY :D

perfect illustration.. if it does not cost me anything to ride the ferrari so i will gladly take it.. but then i cannot drive it on just about any road, unlike the brand new kia..

Indeed. With the Kia, you can go anywhere, but people most people won't cast a second glance when you pass by 'coz you're driving...a Kia.

i could only drive the old, used, and battered ferrari on the race track.. taking it out on the streets might be to risky.. whats the practical use about it? pang display? bragging rights that im driving a ferrari?

Remember that in this illustration, you're only allowed to ride it for free. It's not yours. Perhaps if you went out of your way to shoulder the expenses for the gasoline, repairs and a new paint job, then I suppose you may have a certain right to dictate how it should be handled. If that happens, the Ferrari will be purring with pleasure whenever you drive it down the street (naahhh...I find them quite noisy... I know 'coz there's a Ferrari outlet just across where I live).

kakapanghinayang naman kase talaga .. she could quit her job.. she has enough money.. yet she still continues.. till when? till she becomes infertile due to PID caused by STD? its real.. and some STD's do not show symptoms on women..

so pag nakatuluyan ko sya mag aampon na lang kame?

I ask myself the same question whenever I see Filipinos choosing to remain as illegal aliens in another country inspite of the fact that a loved one is on the brink or death, has passed away or ran off with another. Kahit na magkandasakit-sakit na sila sa pagtatrabaho, kahit ma-ospital na, they will still choose not to go back home. Why? Kasi sa hirap ng buhay ngayon, saan sila kukuha ng ikabubuhay ng kanilang pamilya, lalupa't sila lang ang inaasahan?

I'm not justifying her decision to continue in that line of work. But like what others here have already stated, this is the easieast way for them to earn cash for the moment, even if it means selling their bodies to men who can afford the price.

If you love her, don't just stand there and put on a saintly countenance -- help her get out of the rut. Even a Ferrari cannot last that long if no one foots the bill for its regular service, right?

Edited by cuatro_ojos
easier said but terribly hard to prove.. does the disease show a signature that identifies the MPA with that particular STD? and chlamydia STD do not even show any symptoms with 50% of men, and a majority of women, even when the symptoms do appear it takes at least 2 weeks, and most men would hop from 1 woman to the next .. its hard to trace exactly where it came from..

all it takes is the right words to the right ears and it all comes crashing down. Just even an insinuation of the danger is enough.

they have skills..

true but not in the way other people would appreciate. People like us we get this kind of behavior, the majority however do not. Unfortunate, but that's how it works.

and like I said, minimal effort but maximal returns. I'm sure MPA's who work 8 hours a day (maybe less) still earn more than a nurse who work 15 - 16 hour shifts.

Q1

How do you do it Thug? I mean requiring your GF to undergo a checkup first before "doing it"? Is it like, " Babe/Honey/Sweet, I have the hots for you this very moment, could we go the doctor for a check-up first? And then what happened if she is tested positive with STD? Do you expect her to go down on her knees and give you just a blowjob instead because its the safer alternative? I dont mean to trivialize your questions, bit maybe its high time you examine yourself and your feelings regarding your GF.

Your second questions further underscore the fact that you dont really love your GF. That you are just into her for the benefit that goes along with it. Be a man Thug. Alisin mo na ang GF mo sa work na ganyan. You may get the impression that she does not want to leave that kind of work but believe me me man, walang gustong mag-p#ta.

Maybe this thread should be renamed to "What you shouldn't be thinking or feeling when your REALLY IN LOVE with an MPA/PSP/GRO?".....

The more I read, the more I'm convinced the person that keeps posting is really not in love (treats the girl as a trophy).

Loving a person in this work...? Simple, it's GET HER OUT or SHUT UP, if you REALLY LOVE HER (and not just love the IDEA of having someone pretty = TOP 1, who loves you). GET HER OUT, then put your foot down have her change her work, if you can't afford it, SHUT UP. If the girl doesn't agree, BREAK UP (if you can't do this go to the 2nd option, SHUT UP). Done. The world is complicated enough as it is, so don't complicate it further.

Peace po. IMHO

Edited by vigilante
  • Like (+1) 1
Maybe this thread should be renamed to "What you shouldn't be thinking or feeling when your REALLY IN LOVE with an MPA/PSP/GRO?".....

The more I read, the more I'm convinced the person that keeps posting is really not in love (treats the girl as a trophy).

Loving a person in this work...? Simple, it's GET HER OUT or SHUT UP, if you REALLY LOVE HER (and not just love the IDEA of having someone pretty = TOP 1, who loves you). GET HER OUT, then put your foot down have her change her work, if you can't afford it, SHUT UP. If the girl doesn't agree, BREAK UP (if you can't do this go to the 2nd option, SHUT UP). Done. The world is complicated enough as it is, so don't complicate it further.

Peace po. IMHO

Well said! Its a put up or shut up kind of thing.

Peace po. IMHO

well i can't afford to get her out of that job.. she could be earning 150k or more.. :rolleyes:

what's this a blackmail? she should change her lifestyle and live a simple life if she wants to live a happy life, and if she loves me..otherwise she will end up with filthy rich DOMs as mistress.. will beat her up and leave her once he is done with her..

for those average guys who has gf like these, don't fall for this nonsense crap that you have to match her earnings to keep her out of that job.. that does not make any sense..

women like these are living an extravagant life. they have several cellphones, have their own driver, sometimes own car, sleeps in a large house or condo unit with airconditioning, eats in expensive restaurants, spends their extra time drinking in a bar..

even if you have the money to match their earnings you will just end up funding their 'vices' and 'extravagant' lifestyle..

the bottomline is, if she really loves you, she will stop on that kind of job... she's putting you at risk of catching diseases with her job.. if she loves you, she should consider that.. otherwise, just PLAY with her.. and find an extra girl for backup if in case she does not change..

Edited by THUG
DAMIT,MAKE UP ,TOILETRIES,FOOD,SHELTER,BILLS,EDUCATION,OTHER WANTS,EMERGENCIES,GIMIKS,BISYO,

SIMPLE LUXURIES AT MGA GASTOS NYA SA YO

out of the horse's mouth..

these are non necessities

1) make up

2) gimiks

3) bisyo

4) gastos nya sa yo (di nya ako ginagastosan) ..

matuto kayo sumakay sa dyip (hindi taxi or service car) , matuto kayo matulog na electric fan lang (di aircon), matuto kayo kumain sa carinderia (di sa mamahaling restaurant at bar)

maluho kayo kaya para mapondohoan nyo luho nyo kailangan nyo talaga magputa..