Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

IMO, sometimes, when you enter a situation you should be ready to face the consequences.. When Richard Gere fell in love w/ Julia Roberts in the movie, "Pretty Woman," he was not ready to face the consequences, but because there is love he fought for their love.. But that movie never did presented how Richard and Julia took care of the relationship, it only presented how they met, how they fell, and how they fought for their love..

The challenge is how to prolong this kind of a relationship.. IMO, falling in love with a sex provider should not just entail love.. The relationship should not just be about love, sex, and money.. It should involve acceptance and it requires a more stable and open mind.. This if for both the man and the woman.. They should learn to face ridicule and non-acceptance from others.. Equal footing dito.. Coz even the man can be subject to ridicule.. his wife being called an ex-whore might just lead to a boxing match right?

We still live in a conservative society.. Hell, "Pretty Woman" is an American film, but still, Julia Roberts got ridiculed in the film.. What more if you are in a Filipino setting..

If you can not face the ridicules correctly, you better stay away from this kind of a relationship.. Coz it will just be bound to fail.. How do you face the ridicules correctly? Madaling sabihin, ngunit mahirap gawin.. wag mong hayaan na maapektuhan ka.. Mahirap di ba? Dapat maging pusong bato ka.. Ilabas mo ang naririnig mo sa kabilang tenga mo.. That is the only way.. Or you can go somewhere where no one knows you, para maiwasan mo ang mga ganitong pangyayari..

Falling in love with a sex provider is easy as 1-2-3, fighting for the love is more difficult and prolonging the relationships is 100 times more difficult.. These girls also deserve love from anyone, but if you are going to just love them and you can not fight for the love, then hwag na lang, because at the end of the day, you still treated them like s@%t.. For the girls naman, be ready to face the ridicule from the guy's friends, neighbors, and family.. Coz its bound to happen.. If you can not face them (the ridicule) correctly, then in the end, you are just delaying the inevitable.. the hurt that may lead to your relationship's eventual downfall..

I am not discouraging falling in love with GRO's and GRO's falling in love with their clients.. But IMO, its easier said than done.. And in this case, its easy to fall in love, but again, the challenge is how do you cultivate that love and prolong it.. If the whole world is against you.. can you still handle it? If you can.. Then, by all means, continue the relationship..

Peace!!!

very well said.

"Or you can go somewhere where no one knows you, .."

exactly, though sincere commitment from both ang required since they may have to start from

scratch elsewhere. para na rin sigurong 'witness protection program' in a way.

sa 'kin lang, leave them alone and let them be as long as wala naman silang pineperwisyo.

who the furk am i to judge either or both of them?

actually merong isang former psp here na nakapag-asawa ng isang european and nasa

belgium (na yata?). i still come across her posts here and she seems to be happy.

ya really believe she'd still be using her real name? :blink:

ur right... just a long shot. :wacko:

she looks a lot like the daughter of francis magalona on tv with the long hair. it's just one of those things that look back on and think ... what if -

so, how are you doin? :)

@carlito's way: I salute your stand on love.. That is how I see how love is.. Love for me is acceptance, forgiveness, and even sacrifice.. But loving oneself (IMO) should not be taken out of the relationship.. The "Golden Mean" should also be applied in relationships.. In other words, walang sosobra.. Hindi pwede na sobrang in-love na kinakalimutan mo na ang sarili mo at hindi naman pwede rin ang sobrang in-love sa sarili.. In other words, self-veneration and worshiping others should not be mistaken as love.. As I have repeatedly said in other threads, obsession ain't love.. Just my thoughts..

--

Now going back to the topic at hand:

Clients who fall for "Sex Providers" is not uncommon.. I knew someone who came from a rich and known family who fell in love and even married a GRO.. The guy was persistent and in no time, the GRO also fell in love.. The guy's family was at first very against the relationship but eventually they gave their consent and they got married.. The guy brings the girl along in cocktail parties, and even to school reunions.. So, in other words, he wanted his family and his friends to really accept the girl as his wife..

Time passed.. Last I heard, the couple got separated.. I asked why.. The workers in the guy's family business said that the girl never did adjust to the relationship.. She was being backstabbed (daw) by the guy's family and friends.. Siguro naririnig niya na sinasabi na dati namang "pokpok" yan, etc.. And she fought back.. How? She would let her GRO friends stay in the house and hold parties.. She would drink, smoke.. Sarcasm was her way of fighting back.. In the end, the couple fell out of love and left each other..

Sad story? A modern day Cinderella story and in the end, it became a disaster.. But it really happened..

IMO, sometimes, when you enter a situation you should be ready to face the consequences.. When Richard Gere fell in love w/ Julia Roberts in the movie, "Pretty Woman," he was not ready to face the consequences, but because there is love he fought for their love.. But that movie never did presented how Richard and Julia took care of the relationship, it only presented how they met, how they fell, and how they fought for their love..

The challenge is how to prolong this kind of a relationship.. IMO, falling in love with a sex provider should not just entail love.. The relationship should not just be about love, sex, and money.. It should involve acceptance and it requires a more stable and open mind.. This if for both the man and the woman.. They should learn to face ridicule and non-acceptance from others.. Equal footing dito.. Coz even the man can be subject to ridicule.. his wife being called an ex-whore might just lead to a boxing match right?

We still live in a conservative society.. Hell, "Pretty Woman" is an American film, but still, Julia Roberts got ridiculed in the film.. What more if you are in a Filipino setting..

If you can not face the ridicules correctly, you better stay away from this kind of a relationship.. Coz it will just be bound to fail.. How do you face the ridicules correctly? Madaling sabihin, ngunit mahirap gawin.. wag mong hayaan na maapektuhan ka.. Mahirap di ba? Dapat maging pusong bato ka.. Ilabas mo ang naririnig mo sa kabilang tenga mo.. That is the only way.. Or you can go somewhere where no one knows you, para maiwasan mo ang mga ganitong pangyayari..

Falling in love with a sex provider is easy as 1-2-3, fighting for the love is more difficult and prolonging the relationships is 100 times more difficult.. These girls also deserve love from anyone, but if you are going to just love them and you can not fight for the love, then hwag na lang, because at the end of the day, you still treated them like s@%t.. For the girls naman, be ready to face the ridicule from the guy's friends, neighbors, and family.. Coz its bound to happen.. If you can not face them (the ridicule) correctly, then in the end, you are just delaying the inevitable.. the hurt that may lead to your relationship's eventual downfall..

I am not discouraging falling in love with GRO's and GRO's falling in love with their clients.. But IMO, its easier said than done.. And in this case, its easy to fall in love, but again, the challenge is how do you cultivate that love and prolong it.. If the whole world is against you.. can you still handle it? If you can.. Then, by all means, continue the relationship..

Peace!!!

Is it possible to keep the former 'buisness' from your gf a secret? isn't it possible to say she works as a sales lady or something?

I didn't told my family about here former job, ofcourse, my family doesn't live in phill...and she never told here family about here buisness....

Is it possible to keep the former 'buisness' from your gf a secret? isn't it possible to say she works as a sales lady or something?

I didn't told my family about here former job, ofcourse, my family doesn't live in phill...and she never told here family about here buisness....

So, are you married/living in to a former "sex trader?" With the way you wrote your reply, it appears that you are and you are happy with your current relationship with her.. Good for you.. :)

On with your query, it is possible for you and your partner not to tell a soul.. But the risk of people knowing your secret will always be there especially if you live near where she was working before.. I still remember what Julia Roberts said in "Pretty Woman," she said, "what if somebody recognizes me, are you going to beat them up all the time?"

One more thing, there are parents/family members who really go out of their way to find out what kind of a girl junior is bringing to the family.. I should know, coz I have had friends who went through this.. And they would not just be satisfied that junior brings in a girl and says I wanna marry her right away.. They would look for information..

You said your family lives abroad.. That is why you are successful in keeping the secret.. But what if the secret gets known to your friends and eventually to your family.. Can you accept the ridicule that your partner would get? Can she accept it? That is the question there.. Remember the adage, "the truth shall always come out.." We can not live in a world full of lies all the time.. There will always be a day that the truth will just spit itself out in the open.. In that scenario, are you ready for it?

If you are, then (as I have said) continue with your relationship.. Cultivate it and make it grow!!! :mtc:

Edited by revi
how do you guys adjust to doubts with regards to your gf, knowing that she is surrounded by guys everyday, some of which are probably richer and better looking than you?

i'm suffering from this same doubt.. i don't know why i need to go on..i just seem to hurt myself..

In loving an MPA/GRO/PSP.. One should be able to face the consequences.. If you can not take her out of her job, then, you just have to trust her.. Or else, you will just get insane in being jealous that she might be meeting (or actually, mating) someone better in looks, finances and even soemeone better in bed.. Its just trust, thug, nothing more you can do..

Trust her that she would not fall in love with the guy she is with right now, tomorrow, next week or next month.. Again, its simple to say, thug, but it is so difficult to do.. IMO, I can't do it, that is the reason why I refuse to fall deeply in love with a girl who does this trade.. Coz in the end, I would just end up hurting myself and her..

Peace,dude!!!

It is only the kind of work that they do, that sets these so-called "women of ill refute" apart from the rest.

It is not suprising, to say the least, to see their patrons falling for them as they can love truly and be loved sincerly in return.

After all, the feeling is just part of human nature and we are all in agreement here that they are all human beings just as everybody are. In that context, we have no right to put judgement on their kind or on the men who fall in love with them.

Complications only ensue when such a relationship tramples upon or destroys an existing marriage of the man with his wife or worse destroys his family in the process. In a very real sense, this becomes a totally different ball game. :mtc:

Edited by Mandrake
In loving an MPA/GRO/PSP.. One should be able to face the consequences.. If you can not take her out of her job, then, you just have to trust her.. Or else, you will just get insane in being jealous that she might be meeting (or actually, mating) someone better in looks, finances and even soemeone better in bed.. Its just trust, thug, nothing more you can do..

Trust her that she would not fall in love with the guy she is with right now, tomorrow, next week or next month.. Again, its simple to say, thug, but it is so difficult to do.. IMO, I can't do it, that is the reason why I refuse to fall deeply in love with a girl who does this trade.. Coz in the end, I would just end up hurting myself and her..

Peace,dude!!!

i won't really care if she's mating somebody else, its her job. What i'm having a hard time is feeling like im just a small dot in her life.. just one of those guys.. Although i have slept with her not just once, and i haven't paid her anything, i still feel unimportant..

i feel like i always try to compete with other guys, i feel like i have to be this, have to be that. I don't feel normal anymore. it was a never ending competition..

Its not the sleeping with her that matters also, its the quality time she spends with me. If i'm her bf why would she just neglect me. I feel there are other guys she spends more time with because they pay her.

she's in this list, and works in a class A mp.. so you will understand why i feel like just a small dot in her life.. :cry:

http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtopic=32958&st=20

does your gf's relatives or parents aware of her job, accept it, and are benefitting from it? if that's the case they i don't think you could hide that for long from other people.. unless you separate her completely from her relatives..

i'm in the same situation..

-------

you could probably ask her to try to go into another job (like as a saleslady), or ask her to go to school for about a year, before marrying her.. that way its much easier to hide her past..

does your gf's relatives or parents aware of her job, accept it, and are benefitting from it? if that's the case they i don't think you could hide that for long from other people.. unless you separate her completely from her relatives..

i'm in the same situation..

-------

you could probably ask her to try to go into another job (like as a saleslady), or ask her to go to school for about a year, before marrying her.. that way its much easier to hide her past..

I think here mother suspected what here buisness was, but never talked about it kc they needed the money. Ofcourse, I KNOW that I'm lucky kc im foreigner and could affort to ask here to quit here job...and here friends in Manila now what here buisness is, and many times they asked me, hey how did u meet here, i was shy to answer that question and she just tawa... :blush:

and since januari this year she lives in europe with me...so ofcouse nobody can find out about here former job...almost impossible...

But the day I asked here to quit here job was not so easy, kc she wanted to stay financialy independant, kc she really didn't wanted me to think that we married for the money...

But the day I asked here to quit here job was not so easy, kc she wanted to stay financialy independant, kc she really didn't wanted me to think that we married for the money...

If ever a girl is to marry for money....how'd do you think she'd do it?....

...if you knew she was to marry you for your money...would you still marry her? ofcourse you won't.

Good luck! ;)

i won't really care if she's mating somebody else, its her job. What i'm having a hard time is feeling like im just a small dot in her life.. just one of those guys.. Although i have slept with her not just once, and i haven't paid her anything, i still feel unimportant..

i feel like i always try to compete with other guys, i feel like i have to be this, have to be that. I don't feel normal anymore. it was a never ending competition..

Its not the sleeping with her that matters also, its the quality time she spends with me. If i'm her bf why would she just neglect me. I feel there are other guys she spends more time with because they pay her.

she's in this list, and works in a class A mp.. so you will understand why i feel like just a small dot in her life.. :cry:

http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtopic=32958&st=20

you banged her for free...then you should be happy...while others have to pay just to f*ck her...the ratio of men to women is 1 is to 10..then i think its pointless to pour all your energy in this one particular girl..where is your male pride...knowing that probably every men you met in the street who can afford exchange all body fluids(saliva, sweat, semen) with your girl...

i dont want to sound harsh..but i dont want to be hypocrite either..

as what the taxi driver I have conversation with puts it.. "alam mo ung mga ganyan..di siniseryoso ung mga yan!"

you banged her for free...then you should be happy...while others have to pay just to f*ck her...the ratio of men to women is 1 is to 10..then i think its pointless to pour all your energy in this one particular girl..where is your male pride...knowing that probably every men you met in the street who can afford exchange all body fluids(saliva, sweat, semen) with your girl...

as what the taxi driver I have conversation with puts it.. "alam mo ung mga ganyan..di siniseryoso ung mga yan!"

korek ka dyan....pati yung taxi driver na yun!...ang sineseryoso ay yung mga di ganyan ang trabaho....yung mga nag oopisina ( who f#&ks her officemates or bosses behind the door or on hallways...or wherever ....and gets away clean)

...sila yung mga pinapakasalan....and then after awhile they go f#&king your kumpares behind your backs....

atleast sila...tago ang mga milagro...unlike us.

korek ka dyan....pati yung taxi driver na yun!...ang sineseryoso ay yung mga di ganyan ang trabaho....yung mga nag oopisina ( who f#&ks her officemates or bosses behind the door or on hallways...or wherever ....and gets away clean)

...sila yung mga pinapakasalan....and then after awhile they go f#&king your kumpares behind your backs....

maski sino pwede siryosohin. problem is may ibang tao masyado mababa ang tingin sa sarili nila. yun namang mga lalake akala naiinlab eh libog lang naman pala. at kung ma-in-love man, hirap tanggapin na may mga nakikisawsaw sa syota nyang mpa/gro

If ever a girl is to marry for money....how'd do you think she'd do it?....

...if you knew she was to marry you for your money...would you still marry her? ofcourse you won't.

Good luck! ;)

I don't worry about that....I saw girls marry 4 the money...after a quick while there attitude changes...

and now something completly differant...

hello, need some help, hope u dont mind to vote my niece.

shes on the left on your computer and last picture (picture in the left corner)

thank you.

http://www.starcentralmagazine.com/cover07.html

Lorelee - MagazineCoverGirl

Anybody want to be my Kumare? :evil:

iwalkalone Posted Apr 6 2007, 05:36 PM

QUOTE(mountainclimber @ Apr 6 2007, 05:28 PM) *

mejo magulo post mo ms. kara... mas kadiri pa nga yung tago eh kasi ginawa nila yun willingly instead of out of necessity..

anyway para di OT

ok naman mainlove sa gro or sa mpa. ang problema yung girl ba eh pahahalagahan ang binibigay mong pagmamahal?

i fell inlove with an mpa and a gro pero binalewala nila yung love na binibigay ko. ang suma total it wont work kung di talaga willing both parties...

Guest bleeding_angel

i think this is the reality hitting you in the face... i would have to agree that if you cannot fight for the woman you love, regardless of her profession or lack thereof... then you are just messing with her... and the pain will be greater on her part because her past will always haunt her as the reason why she cannot find lasting love.

i think this is the reality hitting you in the face... i would have to agree that if you cannot fight for the woman you love, regardless of her profession or lack thereof... then you are just messing with her... and the pain will be greater on her part because her past will always haunt her as the reason why she cannot find lasting love.

I REST MY CASE....true words spoken here....