Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Fall in love???? with MPA/PSP/GRO? Is it really love or just "Pussy Whipped"? Scenario: U date ur MPA take to a frens party. Find out that half the men in the room "F#cked" ur girl.... Still love her???? When everybody there thinks ur a chump?

Dudes, :thumbsdownsmiley: Just make sure you r not pussy whipped????

if it's real love....will/must everything else matter?....tanong ko lang sayo dude....na malamang di mo masasagot kase....i don't think you have the slightest idea...what real love mean!?

Why do you kee on using this word (LOVE)... this is the most BOASTFUL word in the dictionary and yet

no one can exactly quantify what it is ...

if it's real love....will/must everything else matter?....tanong ko lang sayo dude....na malamang di mo masasagot kase....i don't think you have the slightest idea...what real love mean!?

i know a chinoy and his mpa-gf steady for 8 yrs. now and still stronger than ever. somehow, he does not mind all the men she beds with at work. bilib nga ako sa tibay ng relasyon nila. becuz hindi naman kaya ni chinoy na gastusan pati ang pamilya ng gf niya he has learned to accept the reality that she will have to continue working as long as she can to support her family. ang mahirap lang daw ay hindi pa sila mkapag decide kung magpapakasal sila kasi nga ayaw ng pamilya ng chinoy sa babae. so ayaw silang bigyan ng blessing ng pamilya ng chinoy. pero kung TRUE LOVE nga relationship nila, there's no question about that.

Edited by LYCHEE
Fall in love???? with MPA/PSP/GRO? Is it really love or just "Pussy Whipped"? Scenario: U date ur MPA take to a frens party. Find out that half the men in the room "F#cked" ur girl.... Still love her???? When everybody there thinks ur a chump?

Dudes, :thumbsdownsmiley: Just make sure you r not pussy whipped????

f#&king a girl is different from making love..

at least bf's get to make love with them for free, magdamagan pa.. all the perks and benefits not available with other guys..

there's even real caring, and affection..

best part is that no money is involved

most guys can't even hire her at work since she is fully loaded with guests most of the time..

Kara, since you are studying right now, what makes you decide to stop working and continue studying? is there somebody paying for your tuition (perhaps a bf?) , or is it from your own savings from your earning from your work?

i just wonder, if you can do it, why can't others?

Looking back, I don't think I could deal with this. The smirks I would get when I'm with my GRO/MP gf from guys knowing they know her just as well as I do physically, and the rumors that would circulate sa likod ko. I don't think I'd be able to handle that.

i know a chinoy and his mpa-gf steady for 8 yrs. now and still stronger than ever. somehow, he does not mind all the men she beds with at work. bilib nga ako sa tibay ng relasyon nila. becuz hindi naman kaya ni chinoy na gastusan pati ang pamilya ng gf niya he has learned to accept the reality that she will have to continue working as long as she can to support her family. ang mahirap lang daw ay hindi pa sila mkapag decide kung magpapakasal sila kasi nga ayaw ng pamilya ng chinoy sa babae. so ayaw silang bigyan ng blessing ng pamilya ng chinoy. pero kung TRUE LOVE nga relationship nila, there's no question about that.

8 years???? holy cow.. di ba dapat around 5 years lang ang lifespan ng ganyang trabaho? does that mean if assuming she starts work at 19 bale 27 na MPA pa din sya? sobrang suporta naman sa pamilya yan ni MP girl.. di pa ba sya napakag pundar ng negosyo, like bilhan nya ng tricycle or jeep ang pamilya nya para naman di na sila umasa parati?

grabe ha.. kakapagtaka naman yang ganyan.. i guess kung mahal nya yung bf nya nag stop na sya..parang pudpod na yung reason na suportahan ang pamilya.. for 8 long years? think about mismanaged finances..

the bright side to this is at least you know that's what she does for a living. You're more of a chump if you date this sweet looking innocent girl, and then finding out that she has screwed every single guy in your building down to the janitor.

at least you know upfront.

and honestly who the f*ck cares anyway if she has f*cked guys other than you? Trust me, you can never find a girl who hasn't f*cked or at least sucked the cock of some other guy (well you can find one in a nunnery or in elementary) this is the new century, poon is handed out like candy, and your virginal gf may be the office's f*ck toy behind your back.

Edited by Larry
Why do you kee on using this word (LOVE)... this is the most BOASTFUL word in the dictionary and yet

no one can exactly quantify what it is ...

eh ano ba gusto mong lagi kong gamiting word? Pop? ES?

lemme see....

If it's real love...will/must everything else matter...

panget naman kung....if it's real Pop

if it's real ES

if it's real humping

if it's real Crap?

anooo?....eh Love lang naman talaga yung gusto kong sabihin eh. :blink:

the bright side to this is at least you know that's what she does for a living. You're more of a chump if you date this sweet looking innocent girl, and then finding out that she has screwed every single guy in your building down to the janitor.

at least you know upfront.

and honestly who the f*ck cares anyway if she has f*cked guys other than you? Trust me, you can never find a girl who hasn't f*cked or at least sucked the cock of some other guy (well you can find one in a nunnery or in elementary) this is the new century, poon is handed out like candy, and your virginal gf may be the office's f*ck toy behind your back.

agree.. at least you know she f#&ked your friends or officemates only for money..but then you f#&k her for free.. so who looks more like a loser in that scenario?

you could get a gf who's not an MPA,GRO,PSP but then how sure are you if she hasn't f#&ked your friends, if she indeed does and you are not very much aware of it, that is far, far more embarassing.. and indeed you will really not figure it out if a woman does f#&k other guys, unless she's a virgin, but then again who needs a virgin, when the baby will pass through that same hole anyways, and bearing a child will require much much bigger hole.... :D

i encountered almost all kinds of women, even virgins, and they basically are no difference.. virgins they do almost everything there is as what prostitutes do, less the penetration.. in essence you think you have bought something brand new and unused, when in fact they could done it with as much many guys, in as many possible ways of doing it..

Edited by THUG
Kara, since you are studying right now, what makes you decide to stop working and continue studying? is there somebody paying for your tuition (perhaps a bf?) , or is it from your own savings from your earning from your work?

i just wonder, if you can do it, why can't others?

ganito lagi prayer ko nung nasa MP pa ko....every night yan...sabi ko..."Lord...sana po magkaron naman ako ng disenteng buhay...sana...magbago naman buhay ko....di ko po alam kung pano...basta...bahala na kayo...."

i didn't exactly decide to stop working....actually....that time di ko pa nga makita kung pano ako mahihinto sa ganung trabaho....i was actually...seeing myself working in that same kind of job for atleast 3 years more....which...is really very depressing for me to even think about....kase pagod na pagod na talaga ako....and...parang wala na talaga....feeling ko hindi na ako tao...ewan....parang feeling ko...wala ng natitira sa pagkatao ko...*arrrgh....hirap talaga pag nasa hearing no? :lol: :lol:

anyways....yun nga...so there came a time....na alam narin naman ng iba ditong members...i tried to...y'know....*kakahiya eh :P ....tsige na nga....i tried commiting suicide....but before i did that...gumawa muna ko ng suicide note at minail ko...hahaha! :upside:

para sa mga Tita ko sa States.....nikwento ko lang lahat ng nipagdaanan kong hirap.....and *iba pa...which i really can't say here...(only God knows why! :lol: )....ewan uh....siguro....kase gusto kong sisihin nila yung sarili nila kase nipabayaan nila akong lahat....nung namatay Mom ko....nakalimutan lang nila ako basta... :blink: lahat sila pati mga kapatid ko...samantalang they promised our Mom na di nila ako papabayaan.... :blink: ( ah yeah....di na nga pala ako gumawa ng suicide note para sa mga hinayupak na sisters ko....balak ko sana hatakin nalang mga paa nila pag multo na ko eh...tas tatakutin ko sila lagi! :upside: )....so yun....unfortunately....while i was doing the "DEED" hahaha! deed....woohoo! :upside:

may dalawang anghel na sumagip...hahaha! ... kaya di natuloy....

Nung natanggap na ng mga Tita ko yung sulat....nagulat silang lahat...sabi siguro nila..."Aba! buhay pa pala tong si Maya?! Honga pala noh??? at magpapakamatay na!? Tara tulungan natin baka multuhin tayo!" hahahaha!...

so yun....sila yung nag decide para sakin to stop working na.....and yeah....they are supporting me financially na...

but.....still.....eto...di ko parin alam gagawin ko....*hay....

ipon? wala akong naipon noh....

ganun talaga minsan....madaming kamalasan eh...

wag always isisi sa tao....minsan malas lang talaga....

di nga ako maluho eh....matakaw lang :upside:

Looking back, I don't think I could deal with this. The smirks I would get when I'm with my GRO/MP gf from guys knowing they know her just as well as I do physically, and the rumors that would circulate sa likod ko. I don't think I'd be able to handle that.

yeah....we understand....

It's the CULTURE, stupid!

Pardon me for using the above s word ha. I just want to add that it seems that this is a culture based issue.ie, it doesn't seem to be a problem in other cultures. The Thais, Chinese, and Europeans, those with long civilized histories seem to have gotten over this hump already and are happy living the way they do.

In our culture, especially with the predominant religion's hang-up with Mary Magdalene, ie, how she is portrayed to be, the issue will remain an inconvenient dilemma for a long, long time. Marking people with scarlet letters seems to be a way of life. Oh, wait, let me change my first line...

It's the HYPOCRISY, stupid!

It's the CULTURE, stupid!

Pardon me for using the above s word ha. I just want to add that it seems that this is a culture based issue.ie, it doesn't seem to be a problem in other cultures. The Thais, Chinese, and Europeans, those with long civilized histories seem to have gotten over this hump already and are happy living the way they do.

In our culture, especially with the predominant religion's hang-up with Mary Magdalene, ie, how she is portrayed to be, the issue will remain an inconvenient dilemma for a long, long time. Marking people with scarlet letters seems to be a way of life. Oh, wait, let me change my first line...

It's the HYPOCRISY, stupid!

errr....who are you calling stupid ? stupid.

ganito lagi prayer ko nung nasa MP pa ko....every night yan...sabi ko..."Lord...sana po magkaron naman ako ng disenteng buhay...sana...magbago naman buhay ko....di ko po alam kung pano...basta...bahala na kayo...."

i didn't exactly decide to stop working....actually....that time di ko pa nga makita kung pano ako mahihinto sa ganung trabaho....i was actually...seeing myself working in that same kind of job for atleast 3 years more....which...is really very depressing for me to even think about....kase pagod na pagod na talaga ako....and...parang wala na talaga....feeling ko hindi na ako tao...ewan....parang feeling ko...wala ng natitira sa pagkatao ko...*arrrgh....hirap talaga pag nasa hearing no? :lol: :lol:

anyways....yun nga...so there came a time....na alam narin naman ng iba ditong members...i tried to...y'know....*kakahiya eh :P ....tsige na nga....i tried commiting suicide....but before i did that...gumawa muna ko ng suicide note at minail ko...hahaha! :upside:

para sa mga Tita ko sa States.....nikwento ko lang lahat ng nipagdaanan kong hirap.....and *iba pa...which i really can't say here...(only God knows why! :lol: )....ewan uh....siguro....kase gusto kong sisihin nila yung sarili nila kase nipabayaan nila akong lahat....nung namatay Mom ko....nakalimutan lang nila ako basta... :blink: lahat sila pati mga kapatid ko...samantalang they promised our Mom na di nila ako papabayaan.... :blink: ( ah yeah....di na nga pala ako gumawa ng suicide note para sa mga hinayupak na sisters ko....balak ko sana hatakin nalang mga paa nila pag multo na ko eh...tas tatakutin ko sila lagi! :upside: )....so yun....unfortunately....while i was doing the "DEED" hahaha! deed....woohoo! :upside:

Nung natanggap na ng mga Tita ko yung sulat....nagulat silang lahat...sabi siguro nila..."Aba! buhay pa pala tong si Maya?! Honga pala noh??? at magpapakamatay na!? Tara tulungan natin baka multuhin tayo!" hahahaha!...

so yun....sila yung nag decide para sakin to stop working na.....and yeah....they are supporting me financially na...

sorry to hear about the early departure of your parents.. mahirap nga yung ganyan.. i assume bunso ka?

ako kase lumaki din na mag isa, kaya i know how hard it is.. sino nga pala yung 2 angel na sinasabi mo while doing the 'deed'?

so right now tita mo nag papa aral at provide for you? parang adopted daughter ka na?

sorry to hear about the early departure of your parents.. mahirap nga yung ganyan.. i assume bunso ka?

yep...as far as i know....

ako kase lumaki din na mag isa, kaya i know how hard it is.. sino nga pala yung 2 angel na sinasabi mo while doing the 'deed'?

sekwet :P

so right now tita mo nag papa aral at provide for you? parang adopted daughter ka na?

inde...parang...bum na ko ngayon...parang inutil...autistic...... :blink:

parang senior citizen/o disabled na tumatanggap ng katiting na pension.....ganun :blink:

ano ba to interview with a vampire? :unsure: :lol: :lol:

eto ba reason kaya most MPA's di makatingin sa mata? its like, inside the MP iba sila, sought after sila, dyosa sila, pero paglabas ng MP parang pakiramdam nila 'outcast' sila.. na mababa sila sa ibang babae..

kakaawa din.. i encountered si Kate of Sylvanus before, #68, hawig ni aubrey miles, (dati ding number 1 sa sylvanus) ganito din, nung kinuha ko sya, siguro it took around 15 minutes napansin nya hawig ko daw pala pinsan nya..kakapagtaka kase late yung reaction nya, kase all the time nakatungo lang sya e.. later on i found out ewan ko lang kung totoo, nalulong daw si Kate sa drugs.. kakalungkot..siguro they try to fight the pain that they feel, yung hiya, pilit nila tinatago, so sa drugs na sila pumunta..

ginamit ng mga kamag anak, nasira ang buhay

Di ba kaya sila gumagamit ng drugs ay para makayanan ang mga ginagawa nila/at ginagawa sa kanila ng mga customer. Its pity if all MPAs/GROs/PSPs are doing this. The effect of this drugs is strictly no emotions and feelings.

8 years???? holy cow.. di ba dapat around 5 years lang ang lifespan ng ganyang trabaho? does that mean if assuming she starts work at 19 bale 27 na MPA pa din sya? sobrang suporta naman sa pamilya yan ni MP girl.. di pa ba sya napakag pundar ng negosyo, like bilhan nya ng tricycle or jeep ang pamilya nya para naman di na sila umasa parati?

grabe ha.. kakapagtaka naman yang ganyan.. i guess kung mahal nya yung bf nya nag stop na sya..parang pudpod na yung reason na suportahan ang pamilya.. for 8 long years? think about mismanaged finances..

tindi nga nga ng 2 ito...galit-bati rin but a week or so later they are together again in each other's arms. si mpa-gf nya of and on din sa mp kasi minsan suma sideline as psp overseas Sing, Macau and even in Dubai i think. pro tibay pa rin ng relasyon nila. actually, she already has a farm in the province bought from her savings pero sa dami ng kapatid na umaasa sa kanya, hindi p rin kayang mag retire. besides, both of them have been used to living on the high-end so cguro nga it is only a matter of time when their relationship would jsut self-destruct when the money coming from the only source she gets from being an mpa/psp runs out. unless both of them are willing to settle down in a simple life in the province, walang direction ang relasyon nila.

can we switch jobs?

wehehe :P

kara you haven't clarified who are these angels who provide you money? are they your bfs?

i just wanna know how these things work..

misheard lyrics? :P

2 angels yung reason kung bat di successful yung suicide... :P

mga Tita ko nag po-provide....

nalito ka noh? :D

hmm.... tlga nde ka ba naging masaya man lang nung nagwowork ka pa cgro panget lang tlga yung napuntahan mo nde ba natry sa iba ka work

pano ka magiging masaya sa ganung work?....oo pwede kang tumawa ng tumawa...pwedeng matuwa ng konti misan kase nabibili mo gusto mo...nakakain mo gusto mo....laging may pera...madali ang pera.....pero ....madumi eh....madumi talaga....

post-90475-1175152590.gif

Mabigat pala ung pinagdaanan mo iwalkalone.....kaya pala deep ung mga thoughts and advises mo...