Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

ok lang ipagyabang pero yung gagamitin mo pa yun para i-treat ka na para kang dyosa na sunod sunuran sa lahat ng gusto ang lalake e iba na yun.. :D

dapat sa mga ganyang babae pinapababa sa pedestal nila at baka mahulog..hehehe.. :)

---

kakatawa nga e.. naka encounter na din ako ng ganitong babae before.. pag meet namin ang puro kwento nya din kesyo dati sya model for john robert powers etc.etc.. pero pag unang tingin mo sa kanya e parang wala namang pinagkaiba sa tindera sa palengke..hehehe.. at isa pa, she means 'dati'.. so tapos na yun.. 'has been' sya.. pero yung friendster nya ang nakalagay sa affiliations nya e puro modeling agencies, e since mag meet kame di naman sya model nun, iba naman trabaho nya..

kung bakit kase may mga tao na sobrang bilib na bilib pag sinabing 'model' .. ang promo girl sa mga grocery actually 'model' din ito di ba? hehehe... actually applies to both sexes ito e.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

self-esteem issues.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

medyo OT...for me, yung John Robert Powers thing only proves that someone is super rich and wla nang mapag-gastusan ng pera...i know of several people who used to have confidence/attitude problems and they enrolled in this program at talaga namang image overhaul ang nangyari...minsan dumadating na sa point na hindi na carry yung kayabangan and they really feel that they are "hot properties"...and i think lahat naman ng graduates ng John Robert Powers graduates e dumaan sa modeling program kaya they can call themselves "models"...you don't have to have the looks to be a JRP model....you just have to get a diploma from them i guess...

anyway, may pina-project akong club girl uli ngayon but medyo malabo pa yung status kung nahulog na yung loob sakin...sure i scored for free outside but talo naman ako pagdating sa ibang expenses and sa time...she keeps on sending me these text messages na talagang nagpaparamdam and i think she wants me to meet her kid...i guess i'm also attracted to her in a way na angat sya para sakin sa ibang workmates nya...panalo talaga ang personality and ok naman sa looks department...hindi sya katulad ng ibang club girls na puro "ano ibig sabihin nun?" or "hindi kita ma-gets"...i guess i'm thankful na half-hearted pa rin sya sa "status" namin...it would be better kung friends with benefits na lang...

anyway, may pina-project akong club girl uli ngayon but medyo malabo pa yung status kung nahulog na yung loob sakin...sure i scored for free outside but talo naman ako pagdating sa ibang expenses and sa time...she keeps on sending me these text messages na talagang nagpaparamdam and i think she wants me to meet her kid...i guess i'm also attracted to her in a way na angat sya para sakin sa ibang workmates nya...panalo talaga ang personality and ok naman sa looks department...hindi sya katulad ng ibang club girls na puro "ano ibig sabihin nun?" or "hindi kita ma-gets"...i guess i'm thankful na half-hearted pa rin sya sa "status" namin...it would be better kung friends with benefits na lang...

either you take her or you leave her. Either you love her sincerely or you give her money. Women like these are very sensitive and can detect your sincerity or un-sincerity..

as for being friends with benefits with her.. it won't do.. sorry dude but you are expecting too much.. these women get sex all the time. that its the least of their wants.. what they need is companionship and real love..

do not assume yet that she is into you, just by her sending you text messages, most GRO's, PSP's, MPA's do that with their clients.. even I get cellphone calls before from the MPA girl i fell in love with, even though we haven't met yet ..

Edited by THUG

Then why enter a relationship thats's so complicated in the first place? The fact that you know the baggage that these mps are carrying (no offense to the mp's ;) ). Is it because we are just challenge and would want to test the waters if we can handle something so complex that it will make us strong in the future? Ano ito bootcamp, hahahaha! Well Ive indulge with these affairs in the past, also, if not for society, then we couldve just do whatever we want. But its not that simple as it looks, but the sex was great! Yun lang...

Then why enter a relationship thats's so complicated in the first place? The fact that you know the baggage that these mps are carrying (no offense to the mp's ;) ). Is it because we are just challenge and would want to test the waters if we can handle something so complex that it will make us strong in the future? Ano ito bootcamp, hahahaha! Well Ive indulge with these affairs in the past, also, if not for society, then we couldve just do whatever we want. But its not that simple as it looks, but the sex was great! Yun lang...

i guess some guys who fall for MPA's see from within these MPA's heart. They see what other guys don't see.. these MPA's, GRO's, PSP's are just as human as you and me. They are in fact even more human, that they do stuffs like that just to give their loved ones (parents, sisters, relatives etc) a better life. Its not easy having sex with strangers, old, balding, obese, bad smelling strangers.. I don't think you could stomach that if you have been a woman..

yes sex is great or could be great. But its the love and affection that the bfs are getting from them that matters.. its the sincerity.. They are even very much willing to give anything or do anything just for their loved one..

as i have said before. I haven't had the kind of love and attention that i get from my other xgf's, as the kind of love and attention that I get from her..

if you haven't been through that stage, you will not really understand it.. Before, i used to ridicule these types of women, I don't even go to MPs, the last time i went there was 3 years ago...... but when i get to know one of them really well.. i felt sorry for all my thoughts about them.. i somehow thought, she could have been a nun.. if she wasn't in that type of work..

Edited by THUG
i guess some guys who fall for MPA's see from within these MPA's heart. They see what other guys don't see.. these MPA's, GRO's, PSP's are just as human as you and me. They are in fact even more human, that they do stuffs like that just to give their loved ones (parents, sisters, relatives etc) a better life. Its not easy having sex with strangers, old, balding, obese, bad smelling strangers.. I don't think you could stomach that if you have been a woman..

yes sex is great or could be great. But its the love and affection that the bfs are getting from them that matters.. its the sincerity.. They are even very much willing to give anything or do anything just for their loved one..

as i have said before. I haven't had the kind of love and attention that i get from my other xgf's, as the kind of love and attention that I get from her..

if you haven't been through that stage, you will not really understand it.. Before, i used to ridicule these types of women, I don't even go to MPs, the last time i went there was 3 years ago...... but when i get to know one of them really well.. i felt sorry for all my thoughts about them.. i somehow thought, she could have been a nun.. if she wasn't in that type of work..

I know theyre human too, and I respect them, but what Im asking is that why do go for a complicated relationship? its not that Im bashing them or whatever....

Yes Ive heard this a dozen time with different people in this thread "as i have said before. I haven't had the kind of love and attention that i get from my other xgf's, as the kind of love and attention that I get from her"...

Wala na bang ibang reason bro? Im just asking this out of my curiousity and do not intend to insult or belittle other people....

I know theyre human too, and I respect them, but what Im asking is that why do go for a complicated relationship? its not that Im bashing them or whatever....

Yes Ive heard this a dozen time with different people in this thread "as i have said before. I haven't had the kind of love and attention that i get from my other xgf's, as the kind of love and attention that I get from her"...

Wala na bang ibang reason bro? Im just asking this out of my curiousity and do not intend to insult or belittle other people....

i guess it varies, just like with other women..but mine was so sweet and caring, i even get small gifts from her, and she does things that like waking me up early morning.. :wub:

i also like guiding her.. pointing her in the right direction, like teaching her good financial management..its all about what i know that i could share them, that somehow even if im out of her life, she can continue living a better life.. no woman has ever dreamed about being an MPA, GRO, PSP.. its just they needed some assistance or guidance from someone.. and i take that responsibility..

i guess it varies, just like with other women..but mine was so sweet and caring, i even get small gifts from her, and she does things that like waking me up early morning.. :wub:

i also like guiding her.. pointing her in the right direction, like teaching her good financial management..its all about what i know that i could share them, that somehow even if im out of her life, she can continue living a better life.. no woman has ever dreamed about being an MPA, GRO, PSP.. its just they needed some assistance or guidance from someone.. and i take that responsibility..

I agree with you a 100% that no woman ever dreamed of being an MPA, GRO or a PSP. But each MPA/GRO/PSP is different in their own ways. Some are also manipulative and looks for their own interest first (nothing wrong with that as long as they don't step on others). Some are like that due to the circumstances they have gone through. The people that have also mal-treated them.

But I have also met a PSP that is truly a kind soul. How can you tell? Well, you have to be a good judge of character for you to be able to see the difference. In the end, they are also humans worthy of our respect and love. I confess, I have fallen for a PSP because of her personality and all. And I have learned to respect her. But I know the complications, so instead I guide her to reach her goals (just like you Thug). And guiding means teaching them skills and not making them dependent on this work.

peace.

I agree with you a 100% that no woman ever dreamed of being an MPA, GRO or a PSP. But each MPA/GRO/PSP is different in their own ways. Some are also manipulative and looks for their own interest first (nothing wrong with that as long as they don't step on others). Some are like that due to the circumstances they have gone through. The people that have also mal-treated them.

But I have also met a PSP that is truly a kind soul. How can you tell? Well, you have to be a good judge of character for you to be able to see the difference. In the end, they are also humans worthy of our respect and love. I confess, I have fallen for a PSP because of her personality and all. And I have learned to respect her. But I know the complications, so instead I guide her to reach her goals (just like you Thug). And guiding means teaching them skills and not making them dependent on this work.

peace.

truly agree.. i find them even smart. somehow i try to get into their minds, that if im pretty and sexy, then instead of working in a low-paying mediocre office job, with all the pressure from the bosses, and being a corporate slave in 20-30 years, then i might as well use that advantage of mine to get out being a slave, build enough money for myself, a nice home for my parents, education for my sister and brother, nieces, nephews etc..

i might do something culturally unacceptable, even take the risk of catching diseases, or getting abused, even dropping out of school, but in a way, i have given my loved ones a better life.. other people ridicule me, but my relatives, parents, sisters will love me, as to what i have done for them..

Here is a follow up question:

But how do you carry the relationship, knowing that a lot of guys screwing your "girlfriend" every night, is that ok with you, do you introduce them do your friends and families and tell them the background, in short can you tell the world that your girlfriend is an mp?

What do you think about when you make "love" to your mp girlfriend?

Here is a follow up question:

But how do you carry the relationship, knowing that a lot of guys screwing your "girlfriend" every night, is that ok with you, do you introduce them do your friends and families and tell them the background, in short can you tell the world that your girlfriend is an mp?

What do you think about when you make "love" to your mp girlfriend?

i haven't been to that part yet.. but her ex bfs did introduced her to his friends and families like a typical lady..one even wanted to marry her.. i know she isn't making stories.. its hard to be consistent, and i know if someone is making stories or not.. :headsetsmiley:

as with guys screwing her every night.. thats her job, what am i supposed to do, stop her? i most probably can't provide the income she's getting there, she's earning a lot more than i do.... its ok as long as she only does it within the confines of the MP, with rubber of course, perhaps no kissing..

i know her.. since i also asked a friend who have tried her at her work.... and this friend of mine does not know that she is my gf.. yes she does use protection.. and they have regular checkup at work..

i bet she is probably much safer that the other women i have had sex with, women who have decent office jobs, but does not know the use of condom, or does not have regular checkup..

ever since i met her, i got some lessons about using condoms..cool:

i almost fell into that. she was really nice and she really loved me. but i have a GF during that time. It was a no-brainer. i left her and my GF is now my wife.

i cant imagine myself if someone will know about her past, especially a relative and her ex-customer. waaaaaaaaaaa

same thing that comes into my mind.. though i bet if my friend or relative finds out who my gf is, he might even envy me..

i bet you guys do envy the husband of Rosanna Roces don't you?.. well i do.. :D

i somehow like Rosanna Roces' frank and straightforward personality.. :cool:

Edited by THUG
i haven't been to that part yet.. but her ex bfs did introduced her to his friends and families like a typical lady..one even wanted to marry her.. i know she isn't making stories.. its hard to be consistent, and i know if someone is making stories or not.. :headsetsmiley:

as with guys screwing her every night.. thats her job, what am i supposed to do, stop her? i most probably can't provide the income she's getting there, she's earning a lot more than i do.... its ok as long as she only does it within the confines of the MP, with rubber of course, perhaps no kissing..

i know her.. since i also asked a friend who have tried her at her work.... and this friend of mine does not know that she is my gf.. yes she does use protection.. and they have regular checkup at work..

i bet she is probably much safer that the other women i have had sex with, women who have decent office jobs, but does not know the use of condom, or does not have regular checkup..

ever since i met her, i got some lessons about using condoms..cool:

Bro, the woman in massage parlors are trained to be cusotmer friendly when they deal with clients, they give you special care because thatt is what they are trained to do. So you see, whats happening to you may be in a way you misinterpreted the service that they are giving to you as something out of the ordinary. Ergo, it might be that the woman on the other hand saw this as an opportunity to give you more special attention because shell benefit something out of it. In addition, the mere fact we stepped in the room of the MP thats a benefit already. Thats why you shouldnt just take the plunge and go for the dive into the wonderful sea, cause in that ocean, you dont know whats in there.

Its like going to ktv's, those gro's are trained to treat customers nicely but in a different contex but the output is the same, you still give them money. I do hope you wathced the movie prettywoman, of richard gere and julia roberts, the guy lavished the hooker iwth money but still shes not happy, she gave him a condo, and she says thats shes still the same person, what chaned was the demography. what Im arriving is that you might took it the mps gesture the wrong way.

Lastly, what if she demands to you that you introduce her to your family? will you do it?

Thats all for the night thug, Ill get back to you tomorrow. Cheers! :cool:

Bro, the woman in massage parlors are trained to be cusotmer friendly when they deal with clients, they give you special care because thatt is what they are trained to do. So you see, whats happening to you may be in a way you misinterpreted the service that they are giving to you as something out of the ordinary. Ergo, it might be that the woman on the other hand saw this as an opportunity to give you more special attention because shell benefit something out of it. In addition, the mere fact we stepped in the room of the MP thats a benefit already. Thats why you shouldnt just take the plunge and go for the dive into the wonderful sea, cause in that ocean, you dont know whats in there.

Its like going to ktv's, those gro's are trained to treat customers nicely but in a different contex but the output is the same, you still give them money. I do hope you wathced the movie prettywoman, of richard gere and julia roberts, the guy lavished the hooker iwth money but still shes not happy, she gave him a condo, and she says thats shes still the same person, what chaned was the demography. what Im arriving is that you might took it the mps gesture the wrong way.

Lastly, what if she demands to you that you introduce her to your family? will you do it?

Thats all for the night thug, Ill get back to you tomorrow. Cheers! :cool:

firstly, i haven't lavished her with anything nor paid her any money.. the only stuffs i gave her were my sincerity, and honesty, red roses..and thats it.. :rolleyes: nor i HAVENT BEEN TO AN MP FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS GET IT??

I AM NOT FOND OF GOING TO MP'S, I ONLY GO TO LEGIT SPA'S FOR MASSAGE

yes i know they are trained to be customer friendly, but then what do i have to give to her? i don't have a fancy, expensive car..

when i try to sum up everything she might have spent with me, including those long cellphone calls which she does everyday, i guess she might have ended up spending for me more than i spending for her....

i could be one of the luckiest guy there is.. :cool:

i guess i have to watch that 'pretty woman' movie.. i might pick up a few inspirations..

Edited by THUG
Guest bleeding_angel
Haha! Sis...thank you...pero wag mo na kami masyado paasahin....tanggap naman namin yung totoo eh :D :flowers:

don't underestimate what love can do... :heart:

I was in love with a girl once, she worked as one of the starlets in a big club in the South. I say love because I never maltreated her or had sex with her when we saw each other, during her work or out of it when we went out. I didn't have a girlfriend at that time. From what she told me, she didn't sleep with the customers. And she wasn't an expensive date. The most expensive thing I bought her was an oversized teddy bear so that she would hug the bear when she thought of me. I think the thing that impressed her the most about me was that I didn't treat her as an object, but as a person. This was a year or so ago.

Just found out a few weeks ago that she got a bartending job in Macau and now she's coming home to the Philippines this summer. she desperately wants to see me, even if I'm currently tied down right now. I told her I of my situation, but she still wants to see me. You guys think I should?

I was in love with a girl once, she worked as one of the starlets in a big club in the South. I say love because I never maltreated her or had sex with her when we saw each other, during her work or out of it when we went out. I didn't have a girlfriend at that time. From what she told me, she didn't sleep with the customers. And she wasn't an expensive date. The most expensive thing I bought her was an oversized teddy bear so that she would hug the bear when she thought of me. I think the thing that impressed her the most about me was that I didn't treat her as an object, but as a person. This was a year or so ago.

Just found out a few weeks ago that she got a bartending job in Macau and now she's coming home to the Philippines this summer. she desperately wants to see me, even if I'm currently tied down right now. I told her I of my situation, but she still wants to see me. You guys think I should?

Don't.

complications complications....hay hirap mabuhay sa mundong puno ng complications...you love some one and there's always a catch :rolleyes: ....

well if you really love the girl then go for it pero masasabi ko lng:

1.) make sure she loves you as well

2.) ask her to tell you EVERYTHING.......im sorry ladies and gentlemen but the world aint running the way the backstreet boys say so " i dont care who you are, where your from, what you did....as long as you love me"..... honestly thats crap...you have to know everything.....just cross your fingers that she stays honest thru out that whole serious conversation

3.) do not judge her because of what she does for a living.....face it a lot of us will end up working jobs we hate to buy s@%t we need and s@%t we dont need........it's a harsh reality of life thats almost inevitable.....besides strip of everything lahat ng tao pareparehas........we all have needs, the same problems everyday, the same concerns in life and the same heart that falls and gets torn everytime a relationship ends badly......napaka one sided naman if we just measure some one because of thier job...every woman, down to the basics of love is the same...they know how the feeling of loving and being loved

4.) if you're corageuos enough to tell her you love her then be equally corageuos in proclaming it the the wrold.....if malaman nga ng ibang tao na ganon siya dati.......would you feel one bit ashamed of her?or the choice you made to be with her?rememebr dude love isn't just a big word of feeling....anybody can say i love you.....but do remember that love is also a word of COMMITMENT.........once you say you love her prove it, be proud of her and the choice you make, don't go out leaving her just because "narealize kong di ko matake kung sinu siya dati"

anyway thats just my opinion......good luck in making your mind up....hopefully the bits and pieces of everyones post here would help you with your decisions. :thumbsupsmiley:

:mtc:

complications complications....hay hirap mabuhay sa mundong puno ng complications...you love some one and there's always a catch :rolleyes: ....

well if you really love the girl then go for it pero masasabi ko lng:

1.) make sure she loves you as well

2.) ask her to tell you EVERYTHING.......im sorry ladies and gentlemen but the world aint running the way the backstreet boys say so " i dont care who you are, where your from, what you did....as long as you love me"..... honestly thats crap...you have to know everything.....just cross your fingers that she stays honest thru out that whole serious conversation

3.) do not judge her because of what she does for a living.....face it a lot of us will end up working jobs we hate to buy s@%t we need and s@%t we dont need........it's a harsh reality of life thats almost inevitable.....besides strip of everything lahat ng tao pareparehas........we all have needs, the same problems everyday, the same concerns in life and the same heart that falls and gets torn everytime a relationship ends badly......napaka one sided naman if we just measure some one because of thier job...every woman, down to the basics of love is the same...they know how the feeling of loving and being loved

4.) if you're corageuos enough to tell her you love her then be equally corageuos in proclaming it the the wrold.....if malaman nga ng ibang tao na ganon siya dati.......would you feel one bit ashamed of her?or the choice you made to be with her?rememebr dude love isn't just a big word of feeling....anybody can say i love you.....but do remember that love is also a word of COMMITMENT.........once you say you love her prove it, be proud of her and the choice you make, don't go out leaving her just because "narealize kong di ko matake kung sinu siya dati"

anyway thats just my opinion......good luck in making your mind up....hopefully the bits and pieces of everyones post here would help you with your decisions. :thumbsupsmiley:

:mtc:

nice one....and quite long huh? :huh: ....but that's just not how the world works.....

firstly, i haven't lavished her with anything nor paid her any money.. the only stuffs i gave her were my sincerity, and honesty, red roses..and thats it.. :rolleyes: nor i HAVENT BEEN TO AN MP FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS GET IT??

I AM NOT FOND OF GOING TO MP'S, I ONLY GO TO LEGIT SPA'S FOR MASSAGE

yes i know they are trained to be customer friendly, but then what do i have to give to her? i don't have a fancy, expensive car..

when i try to sum up everything she might have spent with me, including those long cellphone calls which she does everyday, i guess she might have ended up spending for me more than i spending for her....

i could be one of the luckiest guy there is.. :cool:

i guess i have to watch that 'pretty woman' movie.. i might pick up a few inspirations..

Bro dont be a hypocrite, just because you had a gf thats an mp doesnt mean you have to stop going there when youre used to going to thos places! :lol: If I were you Ill do that if she stops doing her job, and thats the time Ill tell you that you relationship is going to work. But if youre telling me that shes still in that job, and youre not doing anything about it, what does that make you? You tell me... :P

Bro dont be a hypocrite, just because you had a gf thats an mp doesnt mean you have to stop going there when youre used to going to thos places! :lol:

actually, i just thought about going back to MP's after seeing how pretty they are without makeup, or more so how pretty some of them are from 'within'.. :cool:

akala ko kase dati natatakpan lang ng makeup yung beauty nila e.. pero artistahin, commercial, or print ad model looking pala talaga mga class A mp girls.. most specially yung mga nasa top 10 or former top 10.. (ganito yung gf ko e) ..

But if youre telling me that shes still in that job, and youre not doing anything about it, what does that make you? You tell me... :P

that makes me supportive..hehehe.. well she was like that even before we met.. so what difference will I make? besides she's earning most probably triple than what i'm earning.. and even if i tell her to stop, if she's got all these relative of her's who depend on her, who am i to stop her? the most i could do is advice her.. if she follows my advice and suggestions, good..if not, will try at a later time.. :hypocritesmiley:

i always do try to convince her to stop and go to school.. pero natural sa kanya yung pagiging matulungin sa mga kamag anak e..uunahin pang pag aralin yung mga distant relative, kesa sarili nya.. i see her like a fairy, or saint, or enchantress.. hay..kaka in love.. :wub:

Edited by THUG

Pretty Woman plot taken from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Woman

(anybody got this movie? anybody knows where i can buy?)

--------------------------

The film opens with Lewis Enterprises' CEO Edward Lewis (Gere) and his lawyer Phil Stuckey (Alexander) attending a party with many others, in which Edward has a fight over the phone with his girlfriend who's in New York City. Wanting to go back to the hotel that he's staying at, Edward borrows Phil's car (a silver Lotus Esprit), because Edward's limo is stuck behind other cars in the valet parking lot. He has to drive through Hollywood Boulevard to get to the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, but the car is stick-shift, and he doesn't know how to operate it, and he also loses his way while driving.

Around the same time, a prostitute named Vivian Ward (Roberts), is awaken from sleep by over hearing the landlord demanding the rent from another tenant in the building. She goes to the toilet, where she has the rent money hidden in a closed soap dish in the toilet basin, but when she opens the soap dish, there's only a couple of singles in there. She goes to the Blue Banana, a local hang-out bar/night club, where her friend and roommate, Kit DeLuca (Giacomo), is at, and finds out that Kit has used all of the rent money on a "little pick-me-up" (drugs). Low on money due to Kit's drug habit, where she's still in debt to a local drug dealer and pimp, Carlos, Vivian and Kit go off to work on the streets that night, and Kit spots Edward struggling with Stuckey's car. Kit tells Vivan to go to the car. Vivan offers Edward a night with her, but Edward only wants directions to his hotel. Vivian agrees to direct him to the hotel for $10. As Edward asks for change from a $20 bill, Carlos and his thugs spot Vivian in the streets. Vivian gets into Edward's car and guides him to the hotel personally to avoid Carlos.

Upon arriving at the hotel, Edward covers Vivian's revealing outfit with his overcoat, so that she will be less noticeable by the hotel guests. When they arrive upstairs, Vivian is awed by the beautiful Penthouse in which Edward was staying. Wanting only Vivians company, Edward reluctantly avoids Vivians sexual advances. When she pulls the condoms from her boot, Edward explains that he only wants to talk. When someone knocks at the door, Vivian becomes slightly worried. When the door is opened, room service is standing on the other side. Vivian gladly takes the strawberries and Champagne, but is unaware that a tip is in order. Seeing the display, Vivian tells Edward that she is a sure deal, basically stating the seduction was unneccessary. She also tells him that she's working on a time schedule, so to put the issue of time behind them, Edward asks her how much would it cost her to spend the night, she tells him $300, which she thinks is a high price, but it's more like pocket change to Edward, who tells her, "Done!" A little while later, Vivan is in the bathroom, but Edward walks in on her accidentally, and she is hiding something behind her hand. Edward, mistakenly thinking it's drugs, tells her to get her things and leave because he doesn't want any drugs around him. Vivan tells him that she doesn't do drugs, she hasn't done drugs since she was fourteen, and when Edward takes her hand, he sees that it's dental floss. Edward apologizes, and is amused by Vivan, who tells him that you shouldn't neglect your gums.

The next day, Edward speaks on the phone with Phil, while Vivan is taking a bubble bath in the bathroom, listening and singing to Prince on a walkman. Phil tells him that if he is to meet with the Morses, the joint owners of Morse Industries, he should go with a date, but Edward doesn't want anyone that Phil knows, so Edward persuades Vivian to spend the week with him, and after some haggling she agrees to do so for $3000. Vivan thinks that Edward is a lawyer upon meeting him, but Edward explains to Vivian that he is a corporate raider, which after learning what this is, Vivian translates as like stealing a car, breaking it up and selling its parts. Then Edward tells Vivan that they are both very much alike, they both screw people for money. When Vivan tells him that he's an attractive, rich, successful guy, and that he can probably get any woman he wants for free, Edward tells her that he wants a professional, someone to be at his beck and call, a reference to the beginning of the movie, when he was on the phone with his ex-girlfriend, in New York City. Edward gives Vivan some money, and tells her to buy a cocktail dress for dinner. She calls Kit up after Edward leaves, to tell her about what's going on, and to ask her where to go shopping.

The deal also turns out to have its down sides. When Vivian goes shopping, because of her appearance, she gets snubbed at a boutique shop, where the sales associate is rude to her, and won't service her. This ruins Vivan's mood, and makes her feel ashamed. Vivan goes back to the hotel, where the hotel manager Barney Thompson (Elizondo) takes her to his office to speak with her. Barney tells her that her kind of status isn't allowed in the hotel, but that Mr. Lewis is a big client, and they turn a blind eye to things for certain clients. He then suggests to her, that while she is at the hotel, Mr. Lewis is her "uncle". He then tells her that she should also consider dressing more like a lady, but Vivan tells him that it's a problem, that she was trying to do that, and she has all this money, but no dress for a dinner because no one will service her. Barney calls in a favor at a department store, and gets Vivan a cocktail dress.

Edward (Richard Gere) and Vivian (Julia Roberts)That night, after Barney teaches Vivian proper table manners, Edward and Vivian go to the Voltaire restaurant, where they meet the elderly James Morse and his grandson David. During the meal Vivian wins over the elderly Morse (while she's struggling with the cutlery and popping an escargot across the room), but the business discussion with Edward grows colder and colder until it reaches a point where James and David storm out of the restaurant.

Returning to the hotel, Edward goes down to the lobby and plays the piano for the cleaners until 3 AM, when Vivian comes to check on him. Politely asking the cleaners to leave the room, Edward and Vivian make love on the piano. Edward tells Vivan that he always gets what he wants.

The next day, after Vivian tells Edward about the snobs who shunned her, Edward insists on escorting her to another clothes shop, where he shows Vivan that having money can get you whatever you want. He asks to speak with the manager, Mr. Hollister (Larry Miller), upon arriving at the store, and tells Mr. Hollister that he's going to need a lot of major sucking up for Vivan because he wants to spend a ridiculous amount of money at Mr. Hollister's store. Mr. Hollister, understanding immediately, has the whole entire staff at the store, including himself, cater to Vivan's every need. After Edward leaves for a meeting, he gives Vivan his credit card, and tells Mr. Hollister that she has his credit card, so to continue with the sucking up. Vivian gets dressed up with the most beautiful and chique clothes, talks one of the male staff out of his tie "because Edward would love it", and orders a pizza to be delivered at the store while she's still shopping. On her way home, Vivian revisits the snobbish shop assistant and informs her of the huge commission she could have made had she not shunned her.

The following afternoon, during a bath together, Vivan learns a little bit more about Edward, especially about the relationship he had with his late father. Edward and Vivian go to a corporate polo match, where Vivian meets Phil and his wife Elizabeth. They also see David Morse, who turns out to also be one of the polo players. Curious to know about Vivian, and suggesting she might be a spy for the Morses, Phil pesters Edward and forces him to reveal that Vivian is actually a prostitute he picked up on Hollywood Boulevard the night he borrowed Phil's car. Phil laughs hysterically as Edward goes to his intended goal of the day, to speak with Senator Adams about tying up Morse Industries in a lot of paperwork to delay the Morses from the time and loan that they need to keep their company alive.

Meanwhile, Phil goes and tells Vivian that Edward revealed her "secret", unintentionally hurting Vivian and angering her at Edward for his indiscretion. This leads to a nasty fight between Edward and Vivian when they get back to the hotel, which results in Vivian packing her things, leaving the money for the deal on the bed. Edward sees the money still on the bed, and realizes that he has hurt her. While she is still waiting for the elevator, Edward follows her, apologizes sincerely and says that he wasn't prepared for questions about them, and that he didn't like her talking to David. Which showed that he was jealous, and that he had developed feelings for her. Vivian accepts his apology and agrees to stay. That night, as they lay in bed, she tells him about herself, and how she ended up as a prositute. Edward tells her she can be better than that.

The next day, Edward leaves work early, and when Phil asks him where he's going, he tells him that he has plans. Phil says, "With the hooker?", which angers Edward, and he tells Phil to be careful. Edward and Vivian take a private jet to San Francisco to see the opera. Vivian wears a $250,000 necklace Edward borrowed for the occasion from a store, and a beautiful red evening gown. Vivian loves the opera even though it's in Italian. While playing chess together that night, Vivan tells Edward since he's the boss, why doesn't he take the day off tomorrow. Edward takes the day off from work the next day, much to Phil's annoyance and frustration, since he believes that this may interfere with business. Vivan and Edward spend the day together riding horses, walking barefooted on the grass in the park, and eating hotdogs. While riding in the limo, they pass by the Blue Banana, and Vivan wants to go inside to see if Kit was there. While Edward is waiting for Vivan, he gets confronted by Carlos and his friends, but Edward's limo driver is a huge man with a gun. When Carlos and his friends see the gun, they all back off, and Edward tells Carlos to never go near Vivan again. That night, Vivian passionately kisses Edward when he's asleep, which wakes Edward up, and they make love. She broke her rule of never kissing on the mouth, because that means it's not just work anymore. While they're lying in each other arms, she whispers that she loves him, thinking that he's asleep, but he's really awake and hears her.

On Edward and Vivian's last day together, Edward receives a phone call from Phil, who tells him that the Morses have surrendered and decided to give up their company. During the meeting, Edward asks for a private conversation with James Morse, in which he tells Morse that he no longer wishes to take over his company, but rather help him to gain it back because it's in a very open and vulnerable state. Calling the others back inside, Edward departs and playfully asks Phil to finish the meeting.

Back at the hotel, Vivian has lunch with Kit, and she gives Kit some money to take care of her debt to Carlos and for the rent. Kit realizes that Vivan has fallen in love with Edward, and to tell her to go for it, because Edward has asked her to go back to New York with him when his business is done with the Morses. She doesn't believe that fairy tales like this would really come true for people like her, and when she asks Kit who does these things ever happen for, Kit tells her, "Cinder-f**ker-ella." Later on, when Vivan is packing up her things, the doorbell rings. Vivian answers and sees that it is Phil, who has come to speak to Edward, but Edward hasn't come back yet. Phil doesn't seem to be himself, since he is trying to keep his anger and frustration bottled up inside over the lost of the big corporate deal, which would have gained a lot of money, not only for Edward, but for himself too. Vivan tells Phil that Edward isn't home, which Phil replies, that the hotel isn't home, and that she isn't the nice little lady that she wants to appear, she's a hooker. Phil sits down with Vivian, and proceeds to make sexual advances toward her. When he tries to touch her, she fights him off of her; he gets more aggressive, prompting Vivan to bite his hand in an effort to defend herself. Apparently losing all sense of self-restraint, Phil slaps her, then attempts to rape Vivian. Edward arrives at the last minute and drags the completely berserk Phil to the door, where he tells Phil that the deal with the Morses is off, and to get out. When Phil insults Vivan, Edward punches him, and tells him to get out again.

After Phil leaves, and Edward is consoling Vivan, he asks her again to come with him to New York, an offer Vivian refuses because she wants the whole thing, a commitment, or nothing. Edward tells her that he's bad with relationships, but Vivan won't have it any other way. Vivian then leaves with her things after a warm goodbye. On her way out, she also meets and bids farewell to Barney Thompson.

The next day, Edward prepares to return to New York, and gives the necklace for return to the store to Barney who, while inspecting the contents of the case, remarks that it is hard to let go something so beautiful - referring to Vivian, of course. He tells her that his same limo driver had dropped off Vivan at her apartment the day before. Edward thanks him, and decides to go get Vivan. At their apartment, Vivan is saying goodbye to Kit, and she tells her that she's going to go to San Francisco, and get a job, maybe go back to school, make something out of her life. She tells Kit to take care of herself, and that she has great potentials, and not to let anyone tell her differently. She gives some money to Kit to help her out, and then Kit heads out, telling Vivan that she hates goodbyes and can't stick around. Edward stops infront of a store, where Kit and another hooker is standing, to buy Vivan a bouquet. Kit is telling the other woman, who is going to be her new roommate, that she has to charge her more than Vivan, because she won't be home a lot, she's looking into starting her own beauty palor, because you can't do tricks for the rest of your life, you have to have a goal. When Kit asks her if she has any goals, the woman says she's always wanted to be an ice skater. When Edward gets to Vivan's apartment, Vivan hears the honking of the limo, and she goes to the window, where Edward is shouting out her name. Even though he's afraid of heights, he climbs the fire escape to her floor, handing her the bouquet of roses, Edward takes Vivian in his arms and asks her what happens after the prince rescues her, and she says, "she rescues him right back" (referring to a story that she told him that she use to make up to herself when she was a little girl), and they kiss each other warmly.