Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Yay may kasama na ako he he

Pre bang her, at least you get the satisfaction even it fells apart. Since she has a relationship already and it will increase your chances of moving on. At least you could separate in that act love and lust he he.

But for me, I don't know. Its really hard to think to care for someone, and see the tomorrow is far and dim . He he. Anyway I just wish I could game very well .

my favrite MPA sa Magellan used to ask for my cell number. she said she wanted a bf but only wanted to share a load. falling in love with someone who bangs six times a night is stupid.

Pareng Squirtgun, it is already a foregone conclusion that falling in love with an MPA or PSP is not very smart. I think this thread seeks to figure out why guys fall in love with our MPAs. Those are the reasons we all seek to find in this thread. :)

my favrite MPA sa Magellan used to ask for my cell number. she said she wanted a bf but only wanted to share a load. falling in love with someone who bangs six times a night is stupid.

eh pano kung di sya mabenta...she only gets banged once every night?...would that make you think twice about not falling inlove with her?...

or let's say for example...you met a pretty girl...not a sex worker...pero unknowingly...nympho pala sya....at di lang sya once a day nakikipag sex sa mag kakaibang lalake....libre pa...

o kaya...di naman nympho...promiscuous lang talaga...nakikipag one night stand kung kani kanino...trip trip lang ba...walang bayad huh....pero di sya sex worker...

may kaibahan ba?...

yung trabaho ba ng isang sex worker (MPA/PSP)...makes one a lesser person?

eh pano kung di sya mabenta...she only gets banged once every night?...would that make you think twice about not falling inlove with her?...

or let's say for example...you met a pretty girl...not a sex worker...pero unknowingly...nympho pala sya....at di lang sya once a day nakikipag sex sa mag kakaibang lalake....libre pa...

o kaya...di naman nympho...promiscuous lang talaga...nakikipag one night stand kung kani kanino...trip trip lang ba...walang bayad huh....pero di sya sex worker...

may kaibahan ba?...

yung trabaho ba ng isang sex worker (MPA/PSP)...makes one a lesser person?

No, being an MPA/PSP should not make one a lesser person. I believe that we all have roles to play, work to do. I myself, being in the law profession, have crossed many lines I would not have crossed as an idealistic young person. But I did. What is legal is not necessarily moral in some cases.

I think that one of the requisites of LOVE is trust. Unfortunately, sexual fidelity in the old world concept is intertwined with trust. So, I guess the whole issue of trust with a man and his MPA girlfriend is a hard to reconcile.

Iwalkalone, I'd like to thank you for sharing your insights on this thread. I am hopelessly in love with an MPA, your posts direct me, somehow, into her thoughts and helps me see through the misimpressions. I now know more of what is essential in our relationship. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies and gentlemen, mga tsongs! I know this might be considered one weird post but I just thought of sharing with you guys an experience that really changed my life. :)

I am 29 and a pilot by profession and works for a major airline. I live a simple life, and by profession I travel a lot..(as if i have a choice hehe). i dont usually go out for gimmicks, Im you're typical good boy... Ever since my fiancee died in a car accident in the US been really not to keen on meeting women, probably long hang ups noh? pero heck im ok na naman...Anyway, last March 2006 my friend invited me to go to this club along naia road? It's called Sky One KTV, at first I hesitated since I really am not a fan of KTVs ek ek lam nyo na good boy kuno hehe.. pero seriously Im not really into it. Sa madaling salita, pinagbigyan ko lang kaibigan ko. So went there ordered coke since I dont drink, and watched pretty young women dancing then kaboom! I saw this girl that caught my eye, her name is Diane 20 years old and shes from Cagayan de Oro... I called up the manager asked that girl na ma table ko, unfortunately me naka VIP na pala sa kanya...Di ko matyempuhan... To cut the long story short, went back to the club every week just to see this girl but i was never fortunate to have the chance to have her on the table. Then came December 1 (ilang buwan din ako naghintay ano? lol) Finally had the chance to have her at the table. Eventually we ended up in the VIP. After that VIP session, we exchanged numbers and starter texting and calling each other everyday, so eventually I asked her to be my girlfriend. I fell in love with her sobra. Found out shes 2nd year college she has to stop school to save money for her education. Right then and there I offered her that I will take care of her studies provided that she stop working and that I will take care of her. She said YES! I was so happy because at the back of my mind this girl has potential, shes smart, intelligent(saw her transcript and it was impressive!) it was my intention to give this girl an opportunity to have a "new" life... We started talking about her dreams and that really inspired me to really take this girl seriously... i was determined to give this girl a chance to live a "normal" life. She wanted to have a place on her own so I gave her a flat, but little did she know that I already purchased her dream condo and her dream car. I thought of testing her, trying to see if she can live a "simple life". Di ko pa sinasabi yung mga surprises na yun, on top of that, i got her an educational plan that will send her to whatever school she desires to study. I was set to really hand her her dreams... Then she went home to the province for vacation, would really wanted to meet her parents na however, my tight flying sched wont allow me. She left december 19... We talked on the phone every day, she introduced me to her family over the phone and i was really overjoyed by the reception that her family gave me. She returned January 4 and she asked me if we could live together and I said yes... So there I was slowly building dreams with this young lady... BUT.... middle of january she asked me if she could go back to work telling me a lot of things like nahihiya na raw sya sakin humingi and all... For the record shes well provided for, I hand her 30,000/month in monthly allowance and yet again she tells me that she want to go back to work... hmmm... i was beginning to suspect things are not really right..(I know guys you can start telling me na tanga ako at super tanga talaga :rolleyes: ) She was not as excited everytime i go home to our flat, shes cold and seems napipilitan lang na makasama ako... Then one time in our flat, she received a phone call... she hurriedly went out of the house to answer it and simply told me, "sagutin ko lang to, guest lang to".... para akong binayagan mga tsongs... So when she was out to answer the call I silently packed my stuffs and when she returned, I told her that it seems that you dont really love me talaga. Why would you be so excited accepting calls from guests? Then I told her, i think this relationship will not work out since I know you have "other" things in mind... SO we broke up, there i was with shattered dreams and a broken heart... At the back of my mind, naawa parin ako sa kanya so eventually I tried to patch things up... (ako pa ang magpapatch tanga noh?) hehe... Eventually she said NO and told me "kaya ko pa naman buhayin sarili ko"... So i respected that and eventually let her have her way... One time she texted me that her family is in dire need of financial help, out of pity I gave in to her demand. I told her that I have money for your education so might as well use that for the family emergency you mentioned... I thought tulong ko nalang sa kanya since Im leaving na rin the country to join a major international airline abroad and last favor ko na yun for her.... February 14 I handed her the money and bid her farewell. Then the following day I called up her parents if she did sent the money... She never did.... Bottomline I was used, abused and made to look stupid... I know tanga ako mga tsongs, I should have known better, but my pure intentions outweighed my vigilance... I texted her that i know whats going on, and I know about your "affair" with a dentist whom she claims she truly loves... I merely told her na sana magbago ka na sa piling ng iyong tunay na mahal and good things will come your way if you do good and what is right.... She texted back, Me boyfriend talaga ako na mahal ko january pa... Sya pinili ko kahit wala syang binibigay... Then I told her goodluck...

The lesson i learned.... You can never change people... Only God can, I could never buy love, and i know the best is yet to come.... Katangahan or pure love?

what else can that be...ay syempre Pure love...hindi naman mahalaga kung ano yung work nya eh. Siguro any girl...kahit wala sa ganung line of work...nagagawa yung ganun...wala sa work yun...nasa pagkatao yun nung babae....siguro kahit naging sales lady pa yan...magagawa nya parin yun sayo. Tsong obviously di ka nya mahal...but she saw you as an opportunity...may mga ganun lang talagang tao...oportunista.

Don't blame yourself...nagmahal ka eh...and i don't think you should be blaming her either...ganun talaga ang pagkatao nya eh.

Don't be bitter...di naman lahat na maeencounter mo ay ganun....kailangan mo lang siguro talagang ma experience yun...

sana lang wag ka magbago sa kung pano ka magmahal... wala namang masamang magmahal at masaktan...o maloko pa...ang mahalaga...nagmahal ka.

:flowers:

what else can that be...ay syempre Pure love...hindi naman mahalaga kung ano yung work nya eh. Siguro any girl...kahit wala sa ganung line of work...nagagawa yung ganun...wala sa work yun...nasa pagkatao yun nung babae....siguro kahit naging sales lady pa yan...magagawa nya parin yun sayo. Tsong obviously di ka nya mahal...but she saw you as an opportunity...may mga ganun lang talagang tao...oportunista.

Don't blame yourself...nagmahal ka eh...and i don't think you should be blaming her either...ganun talaga ang pagkatao nya eh.

Don't be bitter...di naman lahat na maeencounter mo ay ganun....kailangan mo lang siguro talagang ma experience yun...

sana lang wag ka magbago sa kung pano ka magmahal... wala namang masamang magmahal at masaktan...o maloko pa...ang mahalaga...nagmahal ka.

:flowers:

I could not agree less... Very true, what matters is nagmahal ako... No regrets really... :D We had good times.. until then, all i ever have will be memories... I never blamed her pati, i know she has her reasons... I believe there is still good in her and that one day she will realize that...

Guest mrscarl_vhoglie
Ladies and gentlemen, mga tsongs! I know this might be considered one weird post but I just thought of sharing with you guys an experience that really changed my life. :)

I am 29 and a pilot by profession and works for a major airline. I live a simple life, and by profession I travel a lot..(as if i have a choice hehe). i dont usually go out for gimmicks, Im you're typical good boy... Ever since my fiancee died in a car accident in the US been really not to keen on meeting women, probably long hang ups noh? pero heck im ok na naman...Anyway, last March 2006 my friend invited me to go to this club along naia road? It's called Sky One KTV, at first I hesitated since I really am not a fan of KTVs ek ek lam nyo na good boy kuno hehe.. pero seriously Im not really into it. Sa madaling salita, pinagbigyan ko lang kaibigan ko. So went there ordered coke since I dont drink, and watched pretty young women dancing then kaboom! I saw this girl that caught my eye, her name is Diane 20 years old and shes from Cagayan de Oro... I called up the manager asked that girl na ma table ko, unfortunately me naka VIP na pala sa kanya...Di ko matyempuhan... To cut the long story short, went back to the club every week just to see this girl but i was never fortunate to have the chance to have her on the table. Then came December 1 (ilang buwan din ako naghintay ano? lol) Finally had the chance to have her at the table. Eventually we ended up in the VIP. After that VIP session, we exchanged numbers and starter texting and calling each other everyday, so eventually I asked her to be my girlfriend. I fell in love with her sobra. Found out shes 2nd year college she has to stop school to save money for her education. Right then and there I offered her that I will take care of her studies provided that she stop working and that I will take care of her. She said YES! I was so happy because at the back of my mind this girl has potential, shes smart, intelligent(saw her transcript and it was impressive!) it was my intention to give this girl an opportunity to have a "new" life... We started talking about her dreams and that really inspired me to really take this girl seriously... i was determined to give this girl a chance to live a "normal" life. She wanted to have a place on her own so I gave her a flat, but little did she know that I already purchased her dream condo and her dream car. I thought of testing her, trying to see if she can live a "simple life". Di ko pa sinasabi yung mga surprises na yun, on top of that, i got her an educational plan that will send her to whatever school she desires to study. I was set to really hand her her dreams... Then she went home to the province for vacation, would really wanted to meet her parents na however, my tight flying sched wont allow me. She left december 19... We talked on the phone every day, she introduced me to her family over the phone and i was really overjoyed by the reception that her family gave me. She returned January 4 and she asked me if we could live together and I said yes... So there I was slowly building dreams with this young lady... BUT.... middle of january she asked me if she could go back to work telling me a lot of things like nahihiya na raw sya sakin humingi and all... For the record shes well provided for, I hand her 30,000/month in monthly allowance and yet again she tells me that she want to go back to work... hmmm... i was beginning to suspect things are not really right..(I know guys you can start telling me na tanga ako at super tanga talaga :rolleyes: ) She was not as excited everytime i go home to our flat, shes cold and seems napipilitan lang na makasama ako... Then one time in our flat, she received a phone call... she hurriedly went out of the house to answer it and simply told me, "sagutin ko lang to, guest lang to".... para akong binayagan mga tsongs... So when she was out to answer the call I silently packed my stuffs and when she returned, I told her that it seems that you dont really love me talaga. Why would you be so excited accepting calls from guests? Then I told her, i think this relationship will not work out since I know you have "other" things in mind... SO we broke up, there i was with shattered dreams and a broken heart... At the back of my mind, naawa parin ako sa kanya so eventually I tried to patch things up... (ako pa ang magpapatch tanga noh?) hehe... Eventually she said NO and told me "kaya ko pa naman buhayin sarili ko"... So i respected that and eventually let her have her way... One time she texted me that her family is in dire need of financial help, out of pity I gave in to her demand. I told her that I have money for your education so might as well use that for the family emergency you mentioned... I thought tulong ko nalang sa kanya since Im leaving na rin the country to join a major international airline abroad and last favor ko na yun for her.... February 14 I handed her the money and bid her farewell. Then the following day I called up her parents if she did sent the money... She never did.... Bottomline I was used, abused and made to look stupid... I know tanga ako mga tsongs, I should have known better, but my pure intentions outweighed my vigilance... I texted her that i know whats going on, and I know about your "affair" with a dentist whom she claims she truly loves... I merely told her na sana magbago ka na sa piling ng iyong tunay na mahal and good things will come your way if you do good and what is right.... She texted back, Me boyfriend talaga ako na mahal ko january pa... Sya pinili ko kahit wala syang binibigay... Then I told her goodluck...

The lesson i learned.... You can never change people... Only God can, I could never buy love, and i know the best is yet to come.... Katangahan or pure love?

i hope ur not tanga anymore. nauntog ka na sana. kung hinde pa, pm's will keep on flowing sa inbox mo. (i guess u know what i mean) bka maabuso ka pa ulit.

DUDE... you deserve someone much better.. start a new life.. based on ur status, a well accomplished guy, most girls would be after your money.. im not sayin all of them.. i pity you dude.. i know how it feels.. cheer up!

Its ok to fall for them, there is always the human element to love the people that we want, meaning they are physically attractive, you jive in some areas, and your happy with each other. And to create a spark between a customer and an mp, is not far fetched. Especially if there is an established rapport that led to the relationship itself.

I for one believe that what matters most is whats within the woman behind the MP. We are not perfect beings and who are we to judge them for what they do. I would like to end my thoughts with a qoute from one of my favorite read:

"You're lovely, but you're empty," he went on. "One couldn't die for you. Of course an ordinary passerby would think my rose looked just like you. But my rose, all on her own, is more important than you altogether, since she's the one I've watered. Since she's the one I put under glass. Since she's the one I sheltered behind a screen. Since she's the one for whom I killed the caterpillars (except for two or three for butterflies). Since's she the one I listened to when she complained, or when she boasted, or even sometimes when she said nothing at all. Since she's my rose."

Any advice para huwag mangyari ito? Napapdalas na din kasi ako, tapos i-isa lang ang hinahanap kong MP eh, pag wala siya, ayaw ko na... Anong masasabi ninyo dito, am I falling?

I believe your in the stage of infatuation. It can turn into love or it will stay just that way. Love is a process, and does not happen instantaneously. You have to know whats within the person, not just the physicalf self. What is essential is invisible to the naked eye...

Any advice para huwag mangyari ito? Napapdalas na din kasi ako, tapos i-isa lang ang hinahanap kong MP eh, pag wala siya, ayaw ko na... Anong masasabi ninyo dito, am I falling?

nope

you're just comfortable with her. MP's are like barber shops once you find someone to your liking it's very hard to find someone else to "service" you.

wait till you meet outside and then just hang out

Bog-Li, Bog-Li at Bog-Li lang yan.

You need trust me, but I sure know what I'm talking about.

He he eh e

Cheers!

nothin worng with falling in love with GROs/ MPAs/ PSPs (M or F)

Issue lang is, well, one has to keep an open mind and heart wide enough to accept the fact that what you see is what you get.

The kind of trade they go through every day is something so much a big BIG deal that what should be the ultimate purpose of sex is obviously defeated. In short, abuse is a way of life for them.

Kaya naman, clients who haqppen to fall for them are subject to abuse. Can't blame them, di ka naman kasi basta-basta pwedeng mag establish ng trust and sincerity sa ganung opportunity e.

In fairness, pag sila na-inlove grabe din naman e, its just that they often find themselves falling and giving it all out for the wrong person (most of the time).

Gusto ko maniwala na me feelings for genuine love ang mga GROs/ MPAs/ PSPs, di naman sila bulag for them to ignore a client who has sincere affections for them.

My question is:

But how come they often tend to abuse those who had really fallen for them?

sana me sumagot ng sincere.

I honestly want to understand.

peace.

Issue lang is, well, one has to keep an open mind and heart wide enough to accept the fact that what you see is what you get.

The kind of trade they go through every day is something so much a big BIG deal that what should be the ultimate purpose of sex is obviously defeated. In short, abuse is a way of life for them.

Kaya naman, clients who haqppen to fall for them are subject to abuse. Can't blame them, di ka naman kasi basta-basta pwedeng mag establish ng trust and sincerity sa ganung opportunity e.

In fairness, pag sila na-inlove grabe din naman e, its just that they often find themselves falling and giving it all out for the wrong person (most of the time).

Gusto ko maniwala na me feelings for genuine love ang mga GROs/ MPAs/ PSPs, di naman sila bulag for them to ignore a client who has sincere affections for them.

My question is:

peace.

Abuse? hmm...yung nang aabuso...hindi nagmamahal yun...nanggagamit lang yun...

maraming taong manggagamit...kahit sa labas pa ng ganitong klaseng trabaho.

Madali namang mahalata mga ganung tao eh.

Yung nagmamahal...dalawa yan...pwedeng hindi tumatanggap ng pera galing sayo or...tumatanggap pero hindi nanghihingi...

kung manghingi man siguro...pag life and death situations lang ( halimbawa...walang pambayad sa meralco :P ehek :lol: )

at kung tungkol naman sa ibang klase ng abuse...like halimbawa...inaabuso yung tiwala mo? nanlalalake parin? yan mahirap yan...walang pag asa dyan..

Please allow me to answer this ....

This relfects to one own personal and family values ...... why individuals would do such a thing

Sadyang ganyan ang kinalakihan or pagpapalaki sa mga yan .....

walang nagturo ng mabuti at kung ano ang masama sa kapwa....

Their concience does not bother them ..... they sleep soundly at night ....

You can not change them

When the worse happens to them ..... maybe ... or maybe not they would change

When the worst happens to them ..... then they start asking the same question ....

...what could they do then ...

..... too late .... just too late

The cycle goes on

As the saying goes .... Matatagpuan mo rin an iyong KATAPAT

My question is:

peace.

My question is:

peace.

What i learned from my experience... Regardless of what she was I accepted her, I never thought about her background or what she does... I fell in love period... There was something about her that falls beyond the realm of the physical... In fact even without sex I really enjoyed her company and it seems so true that she also wants to get to know me deeper... Im sure she had genuine feelings, it just so happened it wasn't focused on me...

The thought of helping her out of where she is was the driving force behind my full "support" of her... and her dreams of finishing school and live a "normal" life really inspired me to help her more. She appeared so sincere that i drowned... I was actually a fool who believed in my own dreams as well... There I was taking each day at a time building dreams for this woman whom I percieved who loved me however... s@%t happens... Im just actually a tool for her... Man by nature is never sated regardless of what kind of background that person has... Guys im sure you know how it feels to fall in love genuinely... It goes beyond bogli or sex... YOu know it just hits you bigtime... When i told my friends about her, they started turning away from me, advicing me to get away from the "mess" I'm in, but yet again my love and desire to help this person genuinely overcame my vigilance... We were together for 2 months, I took care of her like a princess, she was my life... It sucks big time to know that she never really had genuine feelings for me....

I guess the main reason why they tend to abuse those who love them is becasue of the fact that they are confident that this person will do anything for them and they can take advantage of your kindness and generosity in the guise of love....

One day, it will backfire on them bigtime... I believe they will never ever find the kind of love they receive from people who truly are in love with them...

or maybe mas secure sila pag chaotic ang situation nila.

I remember one situation (i hope im not going off topic here), wherein tere's this young mom with a baby na ang raket eh mamalimos dun sa mga kotse along World trade Center/Roxas Blvd. They were treated well by "Wish ko Lang", staff paid for the plane fare back to her province, konting celebration para sa family reunion then had something for her to start out life again. Binigyan ng sari-sari store plus extra cash.

Three months later, she was seen again on WTC/Roxas doing the same thing.

ewan ko ba....

hirap tanggapin pero nature na nga ba ng tao magtampo sa bigas?