Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

^sakit naman ng nangyari dyan paps. Mahirap nga talaga pag mukhang pera talaga yung thera. Pero siguro naman sa simula palang makikita mo na rin kung pera talaga habol o iba.

Atsaka kung papasok man sa ganito, dapat ikaw ang pinaka-hindi selosong tao sa mundo.

Most likely hindi mo yan Makita sa simula kasi pag in love ka sa thera, siyempre "bulag" ka pa nun at tanga ka rin.

In my case, I only realized it after 8 years, nung nahuli ko na siya na gumimik, with her tropa, na may kasama na mga boylets.

Na realized ko na ginagawa niya lang ako na damulag.

Ako naman, isang gago at tanga, overtime nang overtime sa work para lang kumita ng extra para mabigay ko na sustento sa kanya, habang siya naman e walang ginawa kundi gumimik at maglakwatsa. Pumalpak din lahat ng negosyo na pinang-puhunan ko. Wala ring balak magwork even after pina-aral ko ng hairstyling and make-up course kasi nga panay gimik at lakwatsa lang siya.

Ako na yung sumuko nang nahuli ko siya na gumimik with boylets.

Masakit naman kasi na ubus yung oras mo sa work para masustentuhan siya, then gigimik lang siya with boylets

Doon na lang siya kumuha ng sustento sa tropa niya at sa mga kagimikan niya na mga boylets

Bahala siya sa buhay niya. Bumalik na lang siya sa pagka-thera if yan ang gusto niya.

Habang ako naman a y balik sa MP hopping with a monthly budget of 28,000k.

Syempre yung monthly sustento niya, ginagamit ko na lang pang MP Hopping.

Pero kahit papano, nakakasakit at nakakalungkot yung nangyari.................... :angry2: :angry: :blush: :ninja: :ninja:

^ grabe yang story mo sir nakakalungkot nga pero thank God na din dahil namulat ka na wala ka ng stress, sakit ng ulo. Yung 28,000 na sustento mo sa kanya dati nagagamit mo ngayon sa sarili mo pang enjoy good time, may peace of mind ka na din.

Yes, mas stress-free yung buhay ko ngayon.

Dati kasi pagod na ako sa trabaho, then babantayan ko pa siya, then para kaming cat and mouse na naghuhuli-an ng mga sekreto, then ma-iinis ka lang at magagalit kasi nga nahuhuli ko rin siya na parati nag-sisinungaling. Kaya nagagapagod na rin.

Kaya mahirap talaga pag na in-love ka sa therapist.

Lesson learned:

If you want a fried chicken, hindi mo kelangan bumili ng buong chicken, bili ka na lang ng thigh portion or drumstick portion para mas mura at wala pang stress.

Peace....... :( :( :( B) B) B)

Based on your story, you got conned badly. These types of women are in it for the money and once you give money and she accepts it, then you've been conned. I read other stories here that therapists don't accept the money once they are in a relationship with a guest and this is a sign that she's into you not because of the money.

My conclusion: When these types of women accept money in exchange for being his girlfriend, don't expect loyalty. She was into you because of the money. If she was really into you because of you, she would not have cheated on you and you wouldn't need to guard her.

While I do agree that she would not have cheated nor will there be a need to guard her, I slightly disagree on the financial part. They are in the industry due to financial problems. Having someone you love be with you is a good thing but will not be the solution to your and your family's hungry stomach. This is really a hard thing to figure out, but I know that if both of you truly love each other. You will somehow find a way to work your relationship out. It will vary depending on your situation, but there is certainly a way. Just my 2cents sir

i agree na hindi naman porke humingi tumanggap ng money, sustento ang thera/ girl ehyun na agad ang habol. kung talagang mahal lang ng thera/ girl ang guy hindi niya lolokohin dapat i-appreciate it niya lahat.

well basta ang rule diyan mahirap talaga mainlove sa thera, kaya iwas mga sir. Parang smooth sailing yan pag may pera nasusunod needs,wants pero pag hindi na rocky na ang relationship. enjoy life lang mga sir peace Godbless

i agree na hindi naman porke humingi tumanggap ng money, sustento ang thera/ girl ehyun na agad ang habol. kung talagang mahal lang ng thera/ girl ang guy hindi niya lolokohin dapat i-appreciate it niya lahat.

well basta ang rule diyan mahirap talaga mainlove sa thera, kaya iwas mga sir. Parang smooth sailing yan pag may pera nasusunod needs,wants pero pag hindi na rocky na ang relationship. enjoy life lang mga sir peace Godbless

Sabi ng isang ka-tropa niya, hindi naman daw tulong yung ginawa ko dahil raw may kapalit naman na sex.

• Like (+1) 1

Sabi ng isang ka-tropa niya, hindi naman daw tulong yung ginawa ko dahil raw may kapalit naman na sex.

This is very true. Many theras see it this way, you give me money and I give you _______. Tit for tat. Love is a 4-letter word in many cases. you would need to go above and beyond money to get her emotions- if she is willing to give them at all.

• Like (+1) 1

Last year went to a spa somewhere near marikina, and i saw this beautiful lady, but i didn't got her as my thera, cause she's been reserved to someone else. Luckily my friend got her friend, so we offered her a ride home, thank god the beautiful therapist agreed to join us. We've been together for more than 1 year. And i decided to ask her if she's willing to give up her therapist life and she said "yes" so i did put up a spa for her. Plus we've been planning to get married this year! :)

• Like (+1) 3

Dati kasi pagod na ako sa trabaho, then babantayan ko pa siya, then para kaming cat and mouse na naghuhuli-an ng mga sekreto, then ma-iinis ka lang at magagalit kasi nga nahuhuli ko rin siya na parati nag-sisinungaling. Kaya nagagapagod na rin.

Kaya mahirap talaga pag na in-love ka sa therapist.

In a similar situation sir, in terms of telling the truth. I was also telling a big lie in fear of her being not being able to accept me. I guess she was even more scared if I learned more details about her. As time passed these things got smaller and smaller, and far less.

I guess the thing is, in these sort of things, fairness, equality, (and even morality?) is really a grey area, compared to other relationships. If you're the sort of person who will get mad because of a single lie, dont get into this. But this will mold you into a stronger person, and will make you question what are the things that are really important to you. Will the person stand out that much for you to cope with reality of the entire situation? Can you accept her/him fully (and vice versa)?

I'm at the point where I couldn't really care what she does or her past, because I can sometimes see right through her expressions and actions. Sometimes she does stuff out of fear and protection of herself, or the ones she cares about. Sometimes, she's really just confused. I can see her pain and her struggles, and as I get to know her more, I think I can cope better. And I know that she's really a good person, deep inside.

Again though, it's really difficult, but as some people can attest, it may be worth it. Since mine is in a completely different situation compared to others, I can surely say it's really worth it.

don't know if you guys had the same experience I had on how I go t hooked into just one thera...and probably falling for her along the way. Let's call her SW. First time I got her, we had a great session and it ended with her giving her number to me. She is the 5th thera I had in my 5th visit in this spa and no thera before gave their number to me. I felt I needed to visit again after 10 days and I called her to check her schedule and she booked me...eventually getting my number. From then on, SW will text me to say hi and chat sweet nothings...ending with the sweetest "I miss you" or "miss na kita". The calls started on a weekly basis and now, it is daily. Cguro nakuha niya na kaya ko weekly kaya mga 2 months akong weekly nanduon sa spa. Until my other expenses came up. Una nagtatampo, pero kung wala talaga ako, eey h d wala. I stood firm and she finally came to her senses on my limitations. We are chatting daily and we started dating now...doing it in motels. Don't know where this leads to...una sabi ko libog lang ito, pero now I felt I care how she is doing. kung nakakain na, etc.

My point is they all start with this sweet and miss you talks to get you back in the spa, eventually being their regular guest...until you are hooked!

don't know if you guys had the same experience I had on how I go t hooked into just one thera...and probably falling for her along the way. Let's call her SW. First time I got her, we had a great session and it ended with her giving her number to me. She is the 5th thera I had in my 5th visit in this spa and no thera before gave their number to me. I felt I needed to visit again after 10 days and I called her to check her schedule and she booked me...eventually getting my number. From then on, SW will text me to say hi and chat sweet nothings...ending with the sweetest "I miss you" or "miss na kita". The calls started on a weekly basis and now, it is daily. Cguro nakuha niya na kaya ko weekly kaya mga 2 months akong weekly nanduon sa spa. Until my other expenses came up. Una nagtatampo, pero kung wala talaga ako, eey h d wala. I stood firm and she finally came to her senses on my limitations. We are chatting daily and we started dating now...doing it in motels. Don't know where this leads to...una sabi ko libog lang ito, pero now I felt I care how she is doing. kung nakakain na, etc.

My point is they all start with this sweet and miss you talks to get you back in the spa, eventually being their regular guest...until you are hooked!

Don't fell hook, line and sinker for this stratagem. Always keep your wits about you.

Perhaps a better gauge of endearment is when the therapist gives you a small gift or something, without you asking for it...considering that the norm is for GMs to shower gifts to the theras and not the other way around.

As they say, you can give without loving...but YOU CANNOT LOVE WITHOUT GIVING! ;)

Edited by Mister Yozo

Fell for a thera a while back and again, when we got into an argument, she threatened to have sex with other people. for free. Not sure if serious but I guess in these things you really cant be sure what is the truth, especially in their line of business.

I guess there are some things that dont really make sense to some people.

Fell for a thera a while back and again, when we got into an argument, she threatened to have sex with other people. for free. Not sure if serious but I guess in these things you really cant be sure what is the truth, especially in their line of business.

I guess there are some things that dont really make sense to some people.

Dyan din ako nagsimula until na in love yata ako kay Thera-V, then binigyan ko ng sustento at ng pang-start ng negosyo. Pero nalugi lahat ng pang negosyo. Hininto ko lang yung monthly sustento nang nahuli ko siya na gumimik with her tropa sa ktv na may kasama silang mga lalake. Nahuli ko siya thru facebook, only after 3 years from the date of their gimik.

Nahuli ko rin siya before, several times, na nagsisinungaling pero pinalampas ko lang. Yung latest ko na nahuli siya with guys sa gimik, hindi ko na pinalampas. Sinabihan ko siya na dun na lang siya humingi ng sustento sa tropa niya or sa mga guys na kagimik nila.

Nang hininto ko yung monthly sustento, humiram siya from her ex-BF ng Php60,000. Nasa Dubai raw yung ex-BF niya. Wala raw kapalit yung Php60,000 na hiniram nya. Totoo kaya yun? Parang too good to be true. Hindi ko nga alam kung Php60,000 lang yung hiniram niya or mas Malaki pa. Hindi ko rin ma confirm kung nasa Dubai nga talaga yung ex-BF niya.

Gumaganti na lang ako sa pamamagitan ng pag punta sa mga Massage Parlors at sa mga SPAs.

Si Thera-V naman ay nagpupumilit na magkabalikan na kami kasi magbabagong buhay na raw siya.

Ako naman, wala nang gana makipagbalikan kasi nga nawala na yung tiwala ko sa kay Thera-V. Pag naiisip ko yung mga pag-sisinungaling ni Thera-V, kahit awa sa kanya, wsla na akong may nararamdaman. Galit at paghihiganti yung nararamdaman ko! ......Hayz..... Pasensiya na sa drama.......

• Like (+1) 1

theras are human too. a lot of them would like nothing more than to get out of the business that they are in but are unable to because of the circumstances. if they fall for someone then they will have to make very hard choices to either make the person understand that it's nothing more than business or to leave the industry that they are in and sacrifice the income that they are getting. so they are just as vulnerable as we are.

now maybe some have become jaded and already know that they will never be able to escape the life they are in or escape their past which is why they make some men fall victim to their wiles. but i think a lot more would gladly leave the industry if they can find a chance to do so.

so if ever we fall for someone, then we just have to be open minded and trusting enough to know that they made a choice because of who you are