Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I'd suggest telling the truth first. Probably no need to tell her your name (unless she's told you hers) yet, but just for the things she knew about you that were made up. If she's starting to get serious, I do believe it's her right to know and decide if she'll still push through, even if some things she believed about you were true, are actually not.

From then on, there's probably going to be two scenarios - one, she'll be mad at you and won't want to see you, or two, she'll still go on. There'll be more dilemmas on the ends of both choices, but I believe that's a start, to be fair to her.

Though don't take my word for it yet, I'm no love doctor and I haven't been really been through the exact same situation (just something that's like it some time ago). Do wait for more comments and more advice.

Although in deciding, you can also use a bit of science. They do say it's love if you've been at it and you care about her well being for more than a year or up to three years, anything less is likely lust or infatuation.

Sometimes telling the truth even though it will hurt her it will also help her and you to realize or to know what to do in this kind of situation.. As a lady that fall for let's say same guy as you.. Who I thought I knew all but found out all the stuff was just made up and everything is lie.. I'm really hurt , but his chasing me ,he said he loves me now but I can't trust him anymore.. Be honest your single and there's nothing wrong to just tell your name ..

this is so tricky .. how do you know it's REAL love then?

Nothing irrational is stable by definition; but of all things undefinable, love is by far the most rational. Why is it? Because it becomes it when we decide it is.

You fall in love when you make that leap, you fall out when you break up. Both happens because you let them. When you will it. But just because you feel something doesn't mean it's love already. It can be REAL but it may not be love. You can love things even if they're not real.

It can be anything from a crush to cruel intention, from infatuation to obsession. Whether it's a right or wrong kind of love is another question altogether.

So what are we sure of? That's up to us to decide. It's not the feelings that decide... we do.

And if you believed every word I said, well, I'm a writer, and who knows? I may not even be a real person...

I'm in a dilemma. I've gotten too close to a thera from espa. She's already semi -retired but still moonlights though in the spa.from time to time if sked permits. Just last week while talking to her on the phone, she confessed that she's already starting to fall in love with me. I wasn't able to respond because I was caught off guard by her confession. I just laugh about it and quickly change topic.

I don't know how to respond to her because for one, I don't even know how I feel about her. I'm not sure if this is love or lust. We do frequently hangout and do things that couples in relationship do, Except were not in a relationship. I'm single and currently enjoying this singlehood status. Now adding to my dilemma is that she doesn't even know my real name yet. Most the things she knew about me are all made up stuffs. I've never thought It would come this far. MTC peeps, I would really appreciate it if you give me some sensible advise (or even criticism) on how to proceed in this tricky situation I've gotten to. Thanks a lot for reading.

Realtalk? Habang maaga pa, umiwas ka na. Hehe. Hindi naman masama mainlove pero kailangan malalim din bulsa mo dahil hindi naman sila papasok sa ganyan ng trip trip lang.

Sabi mo nga, ginagawa nyo na yung mga ginagawa ng magkarelasyon, so no need na to commit na. Ienjoy mo na lang. Yes, treat them with respect pero iwasan mainlove. Pwera na lang kung nag-espa ka talaga para makahanap ng true love.

Nothing irrational is stable by definition; but of all things undefinable, love is by far the most rational. Why is it? Because it becomes it when we decide it is.

You fall in love when you make that leap, you fall out when you break up. Both happens because you let them. When you will it. But just because you feel something doesn't mean it's love already. It can be REAL but it may not be love. You can love things even if they're not real.

It can be anything from a crush to cruel intention, from infatuation to obsession. Whether it's a right or wrong kind of love is another question altogether.

So what are we sure of? That's up to us to decide. It's not the feelings that decide... we do.

And if you believed every word I said, well, I'm a writer, and who knows? I may not even be a real person...

Master, are you the love guru that guides us all. Haha, your post really made sense.

bro christian grey..... very tricky situation you are in...... my take is ALWAYS treat them with RESPECT.... hindi naman maiiwasan who falls in love with whom.... know your limitations bro only you can know that..... masarap yung feeling na ma-in-love kaso " is it really LOVE?".......Ingat ka rin at the same time ingatan mo rin sila.... our therapists have feelings too ..... up to you rin kung hanggang saan mo dadalhin yung relationship...... enjoy the moment.......GOODLUCK bro :) :) :)

All guys goes to Espa not to find love but rather lust and don't even think that they may do fall in love to a thera but it happens. Even how you safeguard your heart and don't really think about it sooner or later love will strike when you don't expect it to happen. Its just sometimes a matter of time and the perfect combination with a particular thera that will really make your heart fall. Malay niyo kayo talaga ang magka red string :P

Actually, it comes in unexpected time. Yes we go to ESPA for the "deed" that's a fact. But we humans are vulnerable especially when doing it. Having sex (not necessarily penetration) and making love have much difference. Having sex is more based on lust and physical satisfaction. Making love involves feelings which can be developed in time. There is a kiss based on lust and a kiss based on love. Some of us experienced it already that's why they fall. Still depends on the person though.

Exciting sa umpisa lalo na the chasing part. masaya kapag napasagot mo na, date dito date dyan at high na high ka sa nararamdaman mong saya. Ngunit hindi magtatagal lalabas ang mga issues and insecurities niyo sa isat isa. Nandyan yung mga tabing na mahal ko ba talaga siya and vice versa, kaya mo bang tanggapun buong pagkatao niya. Sa huli, masasaktan kayo at maghihiwalay.

• Like (+1) 1

Exciting sa umpisa lalo na the chasing part. masaya kapag napasagot mo na, date dito date dyan at high na high ka sa nararamdaman mong saya. Ngunit hindi magtatagal lalabas ang mga issues and insecurities niyo sa isat isa. Nandyan yung mga tabing na mahal ko ba talaga siya and vice versa, kaya mo bang tanggapun buong pagkatao niya. Sa huli, masasaktan kayo at maghihiwalay.

Tama, saklap lang

• Like (+1) 1

Still a better love story than twilight lol. But honestly, karamihan siguro nauwi sa ganyan. Typical set up yan na hit mo brad eh. Nag kakaiba iba lang sa ending. Though yung iba happy lang walang ending hahaha

But of course, we could always say the same thing for the non-thera women that we meet in our daily lives. Many men have experienced the same cycle with women who are not from the industry. If you do decide to immerse yourself in this kind of experience, begin with seeing the woman as you would any other. If you cannot see past the fact that she is (or was) a thera, then get out. If you harbor views that therapists are lesser persons, get out. If you enter into this experience from a point of view of prejudice, you really are gonna have a bad time.

Jennilyn Mercado. Would we mind being in a relationship with her? Even if she's a single mom? Even if she kisses different guys and have intimate scenes with them that are for public viewing even? No? Why, because she's an "actress" and it's her job to entertain people? It's just a job, nothing more? What's the difference between her and our beloved therapists? It's just the view that being an actress is a decent job while working in an ESpa is an indecent one, even when both are not so different when you look at it closely. Boundaries may be different, but they're basically in the same territory.

So to all who are thinking of having the rather unconventional experience of being with a thera, that's the most basic advice I can give. See her just as you would any other woman. Treat her just as you would any other woman. And just like with any other woman, things may go well or things may go sideways. But that's really just how life is with any woman. The game of love is the same, no matter how different the players.

• Like (+1) 2

Falling for a _____?

Falling in love is not a question of right or wrong. It is what you do with the love that matters. Personally, I find it ridiculous to brand love as right or wrong depending on the answer in the blank. So it is not right to fall in love with a thera? A GRO? Or a PSP? Why? Because they engagein sexual acts as part of their job. What about falling in love with a brilliant lady CEO of a top company which neglects the welfare of hundreds of employees in order to turn in a profit? Is that alright? Why?

The point is if you are truly in love with each other, you will both be willing to set things right, not in the way others see it as fit, but in a manner that you both agree upon as the basis of your relationship.

It should never be the profession, it should be the person.

• Like (+1) 4

If you are falling in love to someone, regardless she is working in SPA environment or not, be glad about it. Because it means na you are still human being capable of loving someone.

To entertain it and make it deeper is up to you. If you can 'fall in', you can 'fall out' too - that's a fact.

This thread will always have dissenting opinions which are amusing. One side from romanticist and idealists then, on the other side, the pragmatist and realists.

This is a good outlet though and you can get advice - decent, brash, confusing or conforming. My two cents is to always try pero kelangan lang cautious - may check and balance ka dapat with youself every now and then.

• Like (+1) 1

You want to know if her feelings for you are real? Easy. Just stop paying.

huli mo bossing. tapos kapag nagkikita na kayo sa labas, ikaw na magbabayad ng pang date niyo. though not always the case. hehe. bigyan mo regalo, pagkain hindi lang para sa inyo kundi sa buong pamilya niya. haha. tapos paaralin mo na rin bigyan allowance. mas magastos.