Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

It is worth remembering that no guy goes to a spa or ktv to find true love. He doesn't go to these places and say--hey I want my family and friends to meet a girl and I'll look for her in the industry.

But some guys who go to these places do fall in love. It is said that the stomach is the quickest way to a man's heart. I disagree. A caress of the penis is a caress of the heart. And if it's touched gently, lovingly, and often enough, a guy begins to entertain the idea of love.

I've said this in some posts before: Never go to a spa if you're lonely. Go if you're horny or bored, or want to relax or just want to goof off with friends. But never when you're lonely. Loneliness makes you vulnerable.

Like all the great grand-master gurus have laid down- don't buy the whole f**king cow. That f**king cow probably has a whole lot of other f**king cows following it that it has to take care of- if you are not a rich Croesus with money dribbling down the wazoo, better take a BIG step back and ponder whether your dick should really be making major financial decisions for you.

Also, imagine that every time she texts you that she's "servicing" someone- replace the words- service or servicing with "getting screwed six ways from sundays and having cum blasted all over" for example:

GM: Hi luv, kumusta?

Thera: Eto (nag service)--> Eto getting screwed six ways from sundays and having cum blasted all over.

Yeah, coz its true, your girl is taking it from guys like me who don't care about your relationship, and guess what, we're enjoying all of her goods. Akala mo lang yun na ikaw lang. Believe you me she licks my ass, she takes it in her mouth. I add a little tip and throw it on the floor where she kisses my toes while picking up the Ninoys. Do you really love that? A piece of meat that can't make it as a human being.

Okay, okay you found the meaning of true love, sige na babanatan ko naman yan mamya mamya lang hanggang lumuwag- then ask yourself what's what.

I am now wondering what the difference is between the thing mentioned above and a non-therapist girlfriend being brought to bed by a best friend or whomever she wanted to do it with, apart from the official boyfriend. Between a therapist giving pleasure for money or any benefit that doing so may bring her (and possibly, her family), and a "human" throwing money to the floor, for the former to pick the "Ninoys" up, but only if she kisses the latter's toes: which of these two can be considered as the act of a lowlife?

The real girlfriend or wife; pampered, shining in gold and glittering in diamonds from your pocket: f#&ked so good by someone who can f#&k better than you. Maybe she's even paying for the hotel/motel with your money, who knows. Between her and a therapist, who could you say is the better person then?

There are stories behind each of these ladies. Stories that we might not even comprehend. Stories that may explain why they opted to do what they currently do. Circumstances and backgrounds, maybe; but who's to say, that if we happened to be in their shoes, we wouldn't do even worse?

Sure, maybe some of them willfully manipulate clients. Or "GMs", if you prefer that title amongst yourselves. But what profession doesn't have those "some?" Again, "some" --- not "all."

I don't think I should stop thoughts of them changing. Even those "some." Everyone changes. Nothing is permanent. Beauty fades. One way or the other, they would have to change. They will change. For the better or otherwise--- it's entirely up to them. Go ahead and don't give them that, but don't take it away from them too. They could be better, and I am sure a lot of them would, in fact, be better. Probably better than the GMs. Probably even better than anyone. In that note, a therapist is no lesser of a person than you or me.

Should we or could we fall in love with therapists? Let us not discount the reality that some people do have the capacity to love better than us, then try to answer that question ourselves. That's if we don't know the answer yet.

And yes, allow me to put this in this post: they are humans. And they can be loved. They didn't have to "make it as a human being." They already are. But I cannot bring myself to say the same about the GMs or even myself. Are we?

My musings worth maybe, half a cent.

• Like (+1) 1

SHOUTOUT TO THOSE GUYS WHO VIEW THESE GIRLS ONLY AS A PIECE OF MEAT: YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY WOMAN. I THINK AYAW NYO RIN NAMAN KASI GANYAN NGA ANG TINGIN NYO SA KANILA.

MY POINT OF VIEW:

Some guys pursue a thera (which most people would advise not to), because they chose or they managed to see the better side of them. If you try to look at some (of course not all), these theras have better character than a woman you would see in a coporate/typical setting. Siguro what made them subpar lang talaga sa mga mata ng karamihan is ung SOCIAL STIGMA na kapag ganyan ang trabaho eh hindi na pedeng pagkatiwalaan, mababa lang dapat ang tingin sa kanila, hindi deserve nang pagmamahal.

Parang sa gobyerno lang, maraming tao ang bulag sa katotohanan, because most of them look only at the surface of things. The same can be said sa mga theras. Most of these guys who pay for their services would only see the surface. Why? Because in the first place MOST of these theras do it for a living. And if that is your primary source of income, then you would have to do your best to keep the money coming. Kahit saan namang business ganoon eh. Kahit naman sa mga LEGIT businesses, gagawin lahat basta kumita lang. That's why we can never blame SOME of them if they chose to pretend in front of their GUESTS. Anyway, it's most likely that's it's part of their job description: TO TREAT GUESTS NICELY - and some guys misinterpret this as panloloko. And come to think of it, kahit saan din namang LEGIT businesses, ganyan dapat. Eh aba malulugi ka kapag masama ang trato mo sa customers mo.

When these girls entered the industry, MOST of them would not expect to form a relationship from it. I agree dun sa sinabi ni Mr. Red Boy. Eh bakit ka nga naman magseseryoso sa isang GUEST kung ang tingin sayo eh LAMAN lang?

But then again, there are these rarest exceptions, when the intentions of the guy are sincere, at fortunately wala sa vocabulary ni thera ang mag take advantage. Either the thera will be blunt to give rejection to the guy, or she will also take a chance with him, because she saw the sincerity in him.

Please naman wag tayong manghusga agad. Kahit saang area naman ng buhay, kahit saang setting pa yan, ang dami kayang mapanlinlang na tao. Yung iba ngang mga babae na may trabaho sa corporate world, basta basta na lang nagpapatira sa kahit sinong lalake na matipuhan nila. Take note, libre pa yun. Pero kapag ikunumpara sila sa mga thera na ginagawa yun for a living, e mas mababa pa rin ang tingin ng karamihan sa mga thera.

GIRLS WHO f#&k FOR FREE vs GIRLS WHO f#&k FOR A LIVING, sino kaya ang mas may direksyon sa buhay?

Getting to know these theras eh parehas lang kung pano mo makikilala ang isang tao na hindi ganyan ang trabaho. Honestly it takes a lot of PATIENCE & CONSISTENCY & SELFLESSNESS in order to dig deep sa tunay nilang pagkatao. Honestly kahit sa kanino naman eh.

• Like (+1) 1

Masasaktan ka lang bro. Std ndi na cure. Ung heart ache pwde

STD? What type? You mean, you have it? Did you get it from a therapist or someone else? if my logic serves my brain right, it will be far too convenient to blame it on Therapists. Like, how often do you get yourself checked? But how does the statistics fare that you can get STDs from ESpas versus your office, (assume you have a reputable nloffice that cares about your sexual health) or any shanty you go to just to get your dick sink into a pussy? Now, would those numbers be conclusive? Of course, you can make your claims. This is just an online forum. Your level of logic will tell, though; proportional to how much bigotry you possibly possess.

SHOUTOUT TO THOSE GUYS WHO VIEW THESE GIRLS ONLY AS A PIECE OF MEAT: YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY WOMAN. I THINK AYAW NYO RIN NAMAN KASI GANYAN NGA ANG TINGIN NYO SA KANILA.

MY POINT OF VIEW:

Some guys pursue a thera (which most people would advise not to), because they chose or they managed to see the better side of them. If you try to look at some (of course not all), these theras have better character than a woman you would see in a coporate/typical setting. Siguro what made them subpar lang talaga sa mga mata ng karamihan is ung SOCIAL STIGMA na kapag ganyan ang trabaho eh hindi na pedeng pagkatiwalaan, mababa lang dapat ang tingin sa kanila, hindi deserve nang pagmamahal.

Parang sa gobyerno lang, maraming tao ang bulag sa katotohanan, because most of them look only at the surface of things. The same can be said sa mga theras. Most of these guys who pay for their services would only see the surface. Why? Because in the first place MOST of these theras do it for a living. And if that is your primary source of income, then you would have to do your best to keep the money coming. Kahit saan namang business ganoon eh. Kahit naman sa mga LEGIT businesses, gagawin lahat basta kumita lang. That's why we can never blame SOME of them if they chose to pretend in front of their GUESTS. Anyway, it's most likely that's it's part of their job description: TO TREAT GUESTS NICELY - and some guys misinterpret this as panloloko. And come to think of it, kahit saan din namang LEGIT businesses, ganyan dapat. Eh aba malulugi ka kapag masama ang trato mo sa customers mo.

When these girls entered the industry, MOST of them would not expect to form a relationship from it. I agree dun sa sinabi ni Mr. Red Boy. Eh bakit ka nga naman magseseryoso sa isang GUEST kung ang tingin sayo eh LAMAN lang?

But then again, there are these rarest exceptions, when the intentions of the guy are sincere, at fortunately wala sa vocabulary ni thera ang mag take advantage. Either the thera will be blunt to give rejection to the guy, or she will also take a chance with him, because she saw the sincerity in him.

Please naman wag tayong manghusga agad. Kahit saang area naman ng buhay, kahit saang setting pa yan, ang dami kayang mapanlinlang na tao. Yung iba ngang mga babae na may trabaho sa corporate world, basta basta na lang nagpapatira sa kahit sinong lalake na matipuhan nila. Take note, libre pa yun. Pero kapag ikunumpara sila sa mga thera na ginagawa yun for a living, e mas mababa pa rin ang tingin ng karamihan sa mga thera.

GIRLS WHO f#&k FOR FREE vs GIRLS WHO f#&k FOR A LIVING, sino kaya ang mas may direksyon sa buhay?

Getting to know these theras eh parehas lang kung pano mo makikilala ang isang tao na hindi ganyan ang trabaho. Honestly it takes a lot of PATIENCE & CONSISTENCY & SELFLESSNESS in order to dig deep sa tunay nilang pagkatao. Honestly kahit sa kanino naman eh.

Kotek bossing. Dami kasi nagmamalinis at mapanghamak. Buti na lang nga di na nakikisawsaw yung isang mtc member. Yung guy na yun super manghamak. Turned out that guy lost his bf to a thera. Kaya sobrang bitter at malalim ang hugot.

Kaya yung mga sobra ang galit sa mga thera may pinaghuhugutan yan.

Gentleman... I see...

Pag mahal mo ang isang tao... gusto mo ito laging masaya... dahil masaya ka pag masaya sya.... normally pag nagsama na kayo... package eto at kasama sa makukuha mo ang buong pamilya nya... now to keep everyone happy kailangan mo din makisama at tulungan sila ... kung hanggang saan kaya mo.... nde naman necessary na financial ang lahat... at healthier eto kung it goes both ways... now this situation is not only for theras.... applicable to sa lahat nang makaksama mo... ngayon kung nde ka handa sa ganitong situation... sorry to say nde ka pa ready sa mature relationships...

Dun naman sa example mo... pwede sya iapply sa lahat... sa sister mo, sa nanay mo, sa asawa mo, ke tita mo at ke lola.... opo ke lola... that very very naughty girl.... at one time sa lifetime nila.... someone screwed them six ways from sundays and having cum blasted all over(your descriptions)..... they did lick someone ass... and took in their mouth... maybe more... pero don't worry... like everyone else... they will meet someone special na makakaccept nang shortcomings nila.... hopefully will lead to something great....

Really?!? Comparing a woman to a piece of meat... says a lot about your character(or troll account)....

Ho Hum, that's right you can apply it sa nanay mo, sa sister mo, sa anak mo, sa pinsan mo, sa lola mo kasi mga whores and sluts sila. Iba kasi yung kinarir at iba yung naging naughty girl. Iba ang 50 sa tatlong taon sa 1000 sa isa. Yeah, its quantities, but there's also the attitudinal shift. Yeah, that's right if you choose to be a thing then you are a thing. Dude, those are social mores, don't act like you live in a little fish bowl vacuum- that says a lot about you.

Oo na mahal kung mahal, mind you most of that is just chemicals and sh*t in your brain, but really should you really get into this kind of thing? Sa akin PSA lang ito.

I am just contextualizing it kasi ayaw ng iba.

Let's face the brutal truth- I get "your" girl, I pay her off to let me do every despicable thing you can imagine I can, and she cums hard from it (because after all its just biology at the end of the day), you are still okay with that? Being cuckolded?

Or maybe you secretly enjoy that? Okay, it takes all kinds- you wanna do that then cool, but lets make it graphic lets not pretend that the squelching moaning animal sounds aren't going on. And at that point is she thinking of you? While she has my roger up her wazoo, you think she thinks to herself "oh he loves me so much, we're going to run off to happy rainbow land" when she's getting plowed into the matress clutching the sheets, that fine sweaty sheen on her back betraying the orgasm she's having.

Ikaw na talaga!

MY POINT OF VIEW:

Gusto ko ito.

Girls should all definitely f&*k for a living- may direksyon ang buhay! Panalo! Can't go wrong with the worlds oldest profession! You missed your true calling dapat guidance counselor ka sa all girls school1 accolades left and right for you!

Sa akin lang kasi, just like other GMs na nag-advice eh huwag na lang. And I am really papajacking your asses with a big dose of reality. Kasi anyone of the GMs who wants this relationship OUGHT to know exactly what dapak your accepting and its a lot of whapak.

ang pinagkaiba ng babae na nakikipagsex sa office at sa therapist:

ang babae sa office at least mamimili yon ng taong makakasex niya. at hindi naman araw araw makikipagsex yon. malamang gwapo at kasing edad niya

ang therapist pila balde. kailangan maka 10 sa isang araw para maka quota. iba iba pang lalake at araw araw pa. lahat ng pontio pilato at hudas makakatikim pati na ang papa mo at lolo matitikman yan dahil walang pinipiling lalake. ke matanda, ke bata.

kaya sa mga gustong mag fall sa therapist. ito ang meme para sa inyo brought to you by Buzz Lightyear. :lol:

Through Stupidity and Beyond!

post-483796-0-20555000-1456254215_thumb.jpg

Edited by contracts
  • Like (+1) 1

Walang guarantees in life mga bro. Statistically ilan na bang mag asawa ang naghihiwalay diyan dahil sa third parties? Hindi to dahil thera ang babae. Relationships either prosper or crumble. A thera or mpa girlfriend is also prone to those challenges, though probably much riskier due to their nature of work. Be objective and remember that sila din hirap sila mag expect from GM's because anytime they can be dumped just like that. Pag nabuntis sila, at iniwanan thats the end of their career. So also risky for them in a sense both career wise and emotionally.

STD? What type? You mean, you have it? Did you get it from a therapist or someone else? if my logic serves my brain right, it will be far too convenient to blame it on Therapists. Like, how often do you get yourself checked? But how does the statistics fare that you can get STDs from ESpas versus your office, (assume you have a reputable nloffice that cares about your sexual health) or any shanty you go to just to get your dick sink into a pussy? Now, would those numbers be conclusive? Of course, you can make your claims. This is just an online forum. Your level of logic will tell, though; proportional to how much bigotry you possibly possess.

Boss ndi ako naghahanap ng away ng comment lng. Std oral or kht hawakan etits m ng infected na tao mahahawa ka. Tnung mo sa doctor. Un ang trbho nila. Ndi sa minamaliiit ntn pero alamin dn ung risk.

Risk na pwd m ipasa sa ibng babae kung just incase ndi kau magkatuluyan.

Ndi ako nag alam alaman sinasabi ko lng dito ung another risk na pwd m makuha. AMEN

Gusto ko ito.

Girls should all definitely f&*k for a living- may direksyon ang buhay! Panalo! Can't go wrong with the worlds oldest profession! You missed your true calling dapat guidance counselor ka sa all girls school1 accolades left and right for you!

Sa akin lang kasi, just like other GMs na nag-advice eh huwag na lang. And I am really papajacking your asses with a big dose of reality. Kasi anyone of the GMs who wants this relationship OUGHT to know exactly what dapak your accepting and its a lot of whapak.

I think you're completely missing my point when I said: [GIRLS WHO f#&k FOR FREE vs GIRLS WHO f#&k FOR A LIVING, sino kaya ang mas may direksyon sa buhay?]

Or maybe because I failed to explain it further (sorry for that). Now let me elaborate.

What I'm trying to compare here are the:

A. GIRLS WHO f#&k FOR FREE

- Eto yung mga babae na kung makipag-sex kung kani-kaninong lalake na nagmumukang PASSION na nila sa buhay ang gawin yun.

- Sige sabihin na nating pinipili nila yung mga makaka-sex nila, but still the act of having sex with anyone (with certain restrictions nga lang kasi choosy yung babae - GUSTO POGI) just because you like it doesn't AUTOMATICALLY make her better than therapists.

- Some of these girls tend to be happy-go-lucky dahil SECURE naman sila sa mga buhay nila eh. Ano nga naman ba ang mawawala kung gagawin nila yun, diba?

B. GIRLS WHO f#&k FOR A LIVING

- Eto yung mga babae na nakikipag-sex sa kani-kaninong lalake dahil kelangan nilang mabuhay. I can't blame them if during that turning point ng buhay nila eh yun ang napili nilang pasukin. Some just didn't know any better way to earn a living AT THAT POINT.

- It is a FORM OF NECCESSITY for MOST of them.

SITUATION:

Girl A f#&ks a random stranger (which she probably chose) because she likes it. What does she earn after that? Ego boost?

Girl B f#&ks a random stranger (which she didn't choose) because she needed money to for her family - food, expenses, etc. What does she earn after that? Decreased dignity as a woman and literally MONEY. Pero yung pera na yun may patutunguhan - mapupunta para sa pamilya niya.

Although hindi naman ako bulag sa mga cases na yung therapists eh nalululong sa mga bisyo. But mind you, your SO-CALLED NORMAL girl might be indulged into deeper vices than therapists. I'm just explaining the better side of them, because I chose to see the better side of them.

Ang pinaka-punto ko lang naman kasi talaga dito is:

PLEASE NAMAN KUNG i-MOCK NAMAN KASI NATIN YUNG MGA THERA PARANG NAPAKALINIS NATIN MGA TAO EH, MAMATAY NA ANG NAGSABING WALA SIYA NAGAWANG KASALANAN HABANG NABUBUHAY SIYA. OO, SHORTCOMINGS NILA YAN, BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM EVIL, THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM LESS HUMANE - THAT'S HOW I SEE IT.

#goodvibeslang

• Like (+1) 1

Everybody deserves to be loved and be in-love. However when it comes w/ sex workers, as long there are no money involve or you be a milking cow, it's reasonable to be in-love as long as its mutual. But this type of love is fleeting hence it will not last long. As there are people (or customers) who has more cash than we have therefore you cannot blame the girl will break you at a point in time. So as a golden rule if you want to love somebody & a love that will be a permanent one, be in love w/ a girl who is not working in this type of profession. I can say this based from many years of experience by myself and with other friends. :) :) :)

• Like (+1) 1

I think you're completely missing my point when I said: [GIRLS WHO f#&k FOR FREE vs GIRLS WHO f#&k FOR A LIVING, sino kaya ang mas may direksyon sa buhay?]

Or maybe because I failed to explain it further (sorry for that). Now let me elaborate.

What I'm trying to compare here are the:

A. GIRLS WHO f#&k FOR FREE

- Eto yung mga babae na kung makipag-sex kung kani-kaninong lalake na nagmumukang PASSION na nila sa buhay ang gawin yun.

- Sige sabihin na nating pinipili nila yung mga makaka-sex nila, but still the act of having sex with anyone (with certain restrictions nga lang kasi choosy yung babae - GUSTO POGI) just because you like it doesn't AUTOMATICALLY make her better than therapists.

- Some of these girls tend to be happy-go-lucky dahil SECURE naman sila sa mga buhay nila eh. Ano nga naman ba ang mawawala kung gagawin nila yun, diba?

B. GIRLS WHO f#&k FOR A LIVING

- Eto yung mga babae na nakikipag-sex sa kani-kaninong lalake dahil kelangan nilang mabuhay. I can't blame them if during that turning point ng buhay nila eh yun ang napili nilang pasukin. Some just didn't know any better way to earn a living AT THAT POINT.

- It is a FORM OF NECCESSITY for MOST of them.

SITUATION:

Girl A f#&ks a random stranger (which she probably chose) because she likes it. What does she earn after that? Ego boost?

Girl B f#&ks a random stranger (which she didn't choose) because she needed money to for her family - food, expenses, etc. What does she earn after that? Decreased dignity as a woman and literally MONEY. Pero yung pera na yun may patutunguhan - mapupunta para sa pamilya niya.

Although hindi naman ako bulag sa mga cases na yung therapists eh nalululong sa mga bisyo. But mind you, your SO-CALLED NORMAL girl might be indulged into deeper vices than therapists. I'm just explaining the better side of them, because I chose to see the better side of them.

Ang pinaka-punto ko lang naman kasi talaga dito is:

PLEASE NAMAN KUNG i-MOCK NAMAN KASI NATIN YUNG MGA THERA PARANG NAPAKALINIS NATIN MGA TAO EH, MAMATAY NA ANG NAGSABING WALA SIYA NAGAWANG KASALANAN HABANG NABUBUHAY SIYA. OO, SHORTCOMINGS NILA YAN, BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM EVIL, THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM LESS HUMANE - THAT'S HOW I SEE IT.

#goodvibeslang

naalala ko bigla yun Kris Aquino vs Maria Ozawa issue sa FB dati

A few pages in this thread I thought the thera whom I really liked was sincere. Oh well, like some of the previous GMs before me I was played as well. LOL!

Im not heartbroken or anything, it was actually a fun ride.

Not that im bragging or anything but I am now officially a member of players who got played. What an experience! 😅😅😅