Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Riding the cock carousel for a long time PERMANENTLY damages the mental health of a woman. No, you cant change these type of girls, these women are broken. MOST women today are already f#&ked up in varying degrees, how much more these types of women?

On the topic that they are human, yes I agree they have feelings and deserves to be loved. But if it's a healthy relationship you are looking for you already know the answer: you will not find it with them. You can love them but beware becoming a monster yourself after you've been burned. I've had plenty of field experience with women as well as studying human nature, both academically and in practice. People falling in love with theras should study personality disorders, female hypergamy, mgtow and other topics.

Don't get attached. That is the bottom line

• Like (+1) 2

Will I fall for a thera? Yes! hindi naman sukatan ng pagkatao naging trabaho nila para i judge sila para alisan sila karapatan magbago.but siyempre i will read between the lines since ako ang makakaramdam kung yung girl ba eh seryoso o gusto lang maglaro. May ilan ako kakilala ang gaganda ng work but nakikifubu and naging companion ko pa...hindi sila thera, thy're career woman and dedicated housewife pa pag titingnan mo.

Not really the mental health of a woman but the psychological health of a woman. Other than that, I agree with you. Like I said in my previous post, customers who start to be infatuated with them may have been taken by their "lambing" and got carried away by their expertise in the extra service. I use the verb "infatuated" because these customers don't know who these therapists are personally. I presented a couple of questions in a previous post and if these customers/patrons answer "yes" to all these questions, then, perhaps, they are ready for a relationship with the therapists they fancy.

Which one?

To the guy who is confused regarding his feelings for a therapist, ask yourself these questions:

1. Are you willing to introduce her to your family and tell your family what she does for a living?

2. Are you willing to support her family?

3. Can you say with a certainty that you won't let her past haunt you or bother you for the rest of your life?

If your answer is yes to all the questions, then, go for it. If you have, at least, one negative reply, then, it is time to move on.

Very good questions indeed

To the guy who is confused regarding his feelings for a therapist, ask yourself these questions:

1. Are you willing to introduce her to your family and tell your family what she does for a living?

2. Are you willing to support her family?

3. Can you say with a certainty that you won't let her past haunt you or bother you for the rest of your life?

If your answer is yes to all the questions, then, go for it. If you have, at least, one negative reply, then, it is time to move on.

I would say yes to this three question but i might change her work when introducing her to my parents thats all but i guess that would never happen cause all of a sudden i found out she was just using me and she even go for the husband of a thier receptionist tsk what a big fool i was....

I would say yes to this three question but i might change her work when introducing her to my parents thats all but i guess that would never happen cause all of a sudden i found out she was just using me and she even go for the husband of a thier receptionist tsk what a big fool i was....

That's rough brother

A therapist once told me...

Yes, kaya kong umalis pero hindi ko alam kung hanggang kelan. Maganda kasi kitaan dito.

From there and then alam ko na. Its either you're like a dan bilzerian type of guy who shuffles these fille de joie like a deck of cards then proceed as you may. Heheh.

A therapist once told me...

Yes, kaya kong umalis pero hindi ko alam kung hanggang kelan. Maganda kasi kitaan dito.

From there and then alam ko na. Its either you're like a dan bilzerian type of guy who shuffles these fille de joie like a deck of cards then proceed as you may. Heheh.

malapit ka na dun sa Dan Bilzerian level paps hahaha. Konting sugal nalang saka hindi ka dapat one-woman man :lol:

but yes, the problem with these theras revolve around cash. They don't settle with JUST sure money. They want their newfound addictions taken care of. Nakakatakot ang pera para sa mga taong hindi naranasang humawak nito. Ganun siguro ang naging impact sa kanila.

malapit ka na dun sa Dan Bilzerian level paps hahaha. Konting sugal nalang saka hindi ka dapat one-woman man :lol:

but yes, the problem with these theras revolve around cash. They don't settle with JUST sure money. They want their newfound addictions taken care of. Nakakatakot ang pera para sa mga taong hindi naranasang humawak nito. Ganun siguro ang naging impact sa kanila.

Eh one woman man tlga ako eh so negative tlga sa level ni dan bilzerian. Hahaha!

Agreeing again with you on the part that they get overwhelmed with money to sustain their addictions sa mga kapricho nila. But then again, im not generalizing na lahat ng thera ganito.

Back to the topic - panu kung ung thera na you get interested with eh hindi mo naman naging thera ever. Lol, you both started out as friends then eventually developed to something else. Would that eliminate infatuation since wala naman syang nagawang ES o anu pa man.

Back to the topic - panu kung ung thera na you get interested with eh hindi mo naman naging thera ever. Lol, you both started out as friends then eventually developed to something else. Would that eliminate infatuation since wala naman syang nagawang ES o anu pa man.

I'd say it's still a thera move eh. Baka ang end goal eh mahuthutan ka pa din, diba? So extra cautious lang din at times. I mean, I didn't expect na gusto niya ako mag-stay kasi I was just a client ONCE yet it dragged on for a month (crap, antagal din pala). Pero wala eh, gamitan minsan ang nagiging ending.

Feel ko mapag-uusapan natin sa Viber 'to pero di ako naka-data so pagkauwi ko nalang :lol:

Therapists are in this industry to earn money. They are not here to find partners for life. Always keep that in mind. Money is their main motivation since, let's face it, it's really easy money. Sometimes, customers get deluded into thinking that the TLC that therapists provide is tantamount to the therapist actually liking you. That is part of the therapist's job. Just like any vice, spas can be addicting. It is up to you if you will succumb to the addiction or not. Ultimately, it is the guy's fault if he gets hooked on a therapist since he is the one who has the choice of visiting the spa and not the other way around. If you let the therapist ask money from you or get manipulated by a therapist, it is your fault. For me, this is the ethos for spas: Guys go to a spa to relax and have a good time while therapists do it for the money.

Kudos sir i understand my mistake when i got hooked up with now its a big realisation on what a fool i was