Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I've been very observant as most people would know and ang pinakamahalaga is to be thick-skinned if you'd really fall for one. The fact na alam mo ang trabaho nila yet you still choose to love them. Tbh, they're the most conplex set of people you'd meet: iba-iba ride ng emotions nila; saying they're an emotional roller coaster is an understatement. So ganun lang ang solusyon sa lahat: kung kaya mo sikmurain, gawin mo; kung hindi, you have the option of either letting yourselves continue living separate lives or you give her a different life.

even though they are in this occupation, at the end of the day, they are still human beings with feelings. it's not easy what they are doing, everybody needs to be loved or atleast to be appreciated.

Well, for me, I really like this thera. Medyo comfortable na kami with each other, and let's just say na happy na ako to spend time with her for a while and both of us have our own lives to go to after each meeting.

• Like (+1) 2

even though they are in this occupation, at the end of the day, they are still human beings with feelings. it's not easy what they are doing, everybody needs to be loved or atleast to be appreciated.

Well, for me, I really like this thera. Medyo comfortable na kami with each other, and let's just say na happy na ako to spend time with her for a while and both of us have our own lives to go to after each meeting.

I got the same thought. Theres always two side of the story. Lahat yan may obligasyon may responsabilidad sa pamilya. They need respect, Unconditional love galing sa lalaki na magsasabing mahal sila para tulungan sila makapagsimula para hindi na hinuhusgahan ng iba, just my 2 cents

• Like (+1) 2

someone from starG@#%^? ...A#a*!a?

You too? Haha

I got the same thought. Theres always two side of the story. Lahat yan may obligasyon may responsabilidad sa pamilya. They need respect, Unconditional love galing sa lalaki na magsasabing mahal sila para tulungan sila makapagsimula para hindi na hinuhusgahan ng iba, just my 2 cents

Yup, and since uso sa Philippines ang Crab Mentality, dapat tlga na everyone help each other out. Di lng ung isa lng magbebenefit

• Like (+1) 1

Riding the cock carousel for a long time PERMANENTLY damages the mental health of a woman. No, you cant change these type of girls, these women are broken. MOST women today are already f#&ked up in varying degrees, how much more these types of women?

On the topic that they are human, yes I agree they have feelings and deserves to be loved. But if it's a healthy relationship you are looking for you already know the answer: you will not find it with them. You can love them but beware becoming a monster yourself after you've been burned. I've had plenty of field experience with women as well as studying human nature, both academically and in practice. People falling in love with theras should study personality disorders, female hypergamy, mgtow and other topics.

• Like (+1) 4