Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Naku, been there, done that bro... ingatan mo ung pinaghihirapan mo na sweldo jan, bka kung san lang mapunta, hehe. Just sayin'.

this. Wag yung bili ng bili. lalo na di mo naman asawa yun haha

Thanks bros. Although wala pa naman ako nagagastos na material things. Lets see what happens. Need ko ata matuto in the most painful way. Pero sa ngayon need ko malaman yung mga ganto. Salamat talaga boys.

Thanks bros. Although wala pa naman ako nagagastos na material things. Lets see what happens. Need ko ata matuto in the most painful way. Pero sa ngayon need ko malaman yung mga ganto. Salamat talaga boys.

Ako bro may urge na mag spend. Pero iniisip ko paano pag hindi nga totoo un pinapkita niya. Haaay chemical reaction lang ng katawan to kaya naguguluhan ako.

what to do if parang na fall na ata ako sa isang thera? di ko alam gagawin ko.... :(

str8 2 d point ques.

kaya mo magmahal at tanggapin ang isang babaeng bayaran? gano ka kasigurado na kaya mo bigay lahat ng kelangan nya?

advice bro, get a life outside, get a social life, wag puro sa mga bayaran.

1 is to 7 ang ratio ng guys n girls, daming di bayaran jan, sa ganyan ka pa babagsak?

Edited by dninjamoves1
  • Like (+1) 1

str8 2 d point ques.

kaya mo magmahal at tanggapin ang isang babaeng bayaran? gano ka kasigurado na kaya mo bigay lahat ng kelangan nya?

advice bro, get a life outside, get a social life, wag puro sa mga bayaran.

1 is to 7 ang ratio ng guys n girls, daming di bayaran jan, sa ganyan ka pa babagsak?

Ouchy pero ok to pang wake up call... tignan natin... meron naman ako social life pero hindi talo bro eeeh. Thanks sa reply..

what to do if parang na fall na ata ako sa isang thera? di ko alam gagawin ko.... :(

Bro.. how can you say na-fall ka na? nffall ka na ba dahil napupunan nya ung blank space sa puso mo or nararamdaman mo lng ung care na hinahanap hanap mo galing sa isang babae? are you sure na sayo lng nya ginagawa un? nagtry ka na ba ng ibang thera? to be on the safe side, try mong lumayo for a while, then circle back, check mo lng kung ganun p din sya sayo. Kung risky ka naman, be strong and prepared, alam mo kung anung nature ng trabaho nya.

Balitaan mo kami sa mga susunod n mangyayari :)

The most abused sad story line sa industry is "kaya ko pinasok ito para mkatulong sa pamilya ko". Advise of fellow GM's is spot-on. Take them out on a date and talk to them; know them better. And see whether the aforementioned line is BS or gospel truth. Then assess if her and your feelings are mutual or "dala lang ng libog at awa". From there you will get a clearer picture of your situation and will be able to make a well informed decision if she really is worth all the time and effort spent.

From experience, the chances of you finding someone from that industry who is REALLY interested in you and not the thickness of your wallet is smaller than 1% of the size of a proton or neutron. Jackpot ka na kung makakita ka ng mamahalin ka kahit commute lang kayo everyday and eat simple foods for your meals.

• Like (+1) 1

bayaran yn bro, it will make ur life a living hell.

well, ang akin lang, don't go generalizing na dahil bayaran ang babae di mo kayang mahalin. It's bad logic. Kung pineperahan ka lang talaga and gusto lang niya yung nabibigyan mo siya ng materyal na bagay, mababaw na tao yun. Pero if you see someone beyond her nature of work, na may attraction talaga, eh di go :)

The odds of a pusher surviving in Duterte's Davao are higher than the odds of a successful thera-client relationship. There are a handful of success stories, but are rare and most end in disappointment and anger.

When asked if a guy should continue a relationship with a therapist I always say "go for it!" He just has to meet two conditions. First, he has to have enough money to get her out of the business. This will give the relationship a chance to succeed. Second, he has to have a lot of patience. Patience to overcome mutual distrust. Patience for the girl to wean herself from the habits of the industry. And finally accept that at some point the patience may run out and he will have to walk away.

If you do not have both money and patience, don't even think about it. Maybe you just want free sex. Or you just want to add to your list of conquests.

When all is said and done, only things that matters are:

- do you love her?

- do you TRULY know her?

- does she love you?

- does she TRULY know you?

- are you both available?

If all three are yes, then to hell with the world. Life is too short to live it with regrets. If I love a person that I know to her very soul, I would move heaven and earth for her. So yes. Something my father told me when we were talking about life partners. He said, I can forgive anything as long as you both love each other.

So yes. Screw your past. Screw her past. Just make sure she is worth fighting for.

ok i think i am stupid for falling for her.. or maybe i am still confused of this feeling.... thanks bros for the somewhatlike checklist to ask myself if go or no go sa feelings ko..

Bro nobody can stop you from following your heart (or mind) and nobody here can see the situation as clearly as you to make a perfect advice because we are not privy to the complete details of your relationship with the thera. Sakin lang kung mamarapatin mo, try to avoid complications in your life. Keep it sweet and simple pagdating sa pagpili ng karelasyon. Weigh the situation carefully and consider the consequences of every action and move that you make. Having said that, here's something that I read that might help you--

"Life is like a game of chess. Every move/decision you make can either bring you an advantage or a disadvantage. Even acting upon your wisest/planned decision can bring a negative outcome. Pieces must keep moving though. life keeps on moving. Wins and Losses are a part of life. Sacrifices must be made at some point. Expect the unexpected. When making a decision that wasn't well thought out and have lost something BECAUSE of it, well it teaches you to think twice next time, to be more vigilant. you musn't ever regret your decisions because every mistake is a lesson. mistakes are part of our fate. In this fate of ours, our life, our game doesn't end til' the king is trapped/we die. keep playing. as you lose you ironically get better, once you begin winning and continue to do so, you will keep yourself better. but even when losses come regardless your best position in the game or life, you accept them as the human you are. THAT increases your rating in life in many delightful ways!"

Edited by temurlenk
  • Like (+1) 2

Bro nobody can stop you from following your heart (or mind) and nobody here can see the situation as clearly as you to make a perfect advice because we are not privy to the complete details of your relationship with the thera. Sakin lang kung mamarapatin mo, try to avoid complications in your life. Keep it sweet and simple pagdating sa pagpili ng karelasyon. Weigh the situation carefully and consider the consequences of every action and move that you make. Having said that, here's something that I read that might help you--

"Life is like a game of chess. Every move/decision you make can either bring you an advantage or a disadvantage. Even acting upon your wisest/planned decision can bring a negative outcome. Pieces must keep moving though. life keeps on moving. Wins and Losses are a part of life. Sacrifices must be made at some point. Expect the unexpected. When making a decision that wasn't well thought out and have lost something BECAUSE of it, well it teaches you to think twice next time, to be more vigilant. you musn't ever regret your decisions because every mistake is a lesson. mistakes are part of our fate. In this fate of ours, our life, our game doesn't end til' the king is trapped/we die. keep playing. as you lose you ironically get better, once you begin winning and continue to do so, you will keep yourself better. but even when losses come regardless your best position in the game or life, you accept them as the human you are. THAT increases your rating in life in many delightful ways!"

thanks bro the chess metaphor was really nice. anyways my thera just dropped the bomb and cried last night.. and to update, she just CAN'T/NOT ALLOWED to fall in love. pero sabi ko naman. ako na lang ang mainlove wag na siya.. naiinitindihan ko naman na magiging apektado ung work niya.. anyways.. i'll update you pa if meron pa rin progress...

she just CAN'T/NOT ALLOWED to fall in love

sorry pero BS yan. Oo, bawal magkarelasyon while working pero bawal ma-fall? BS yun. All I'm saying is you go for her kung talagang feel mo na may kinabukasan kayo. Kung wala, abandon all hope.

Also, napansin ko kung san ka naghahanap so I PM'd you. Tell me kung sino baka makatulong ako :)

IMO, nobody or no one could dictate who we fall for. However, we can decide if we will really pursue or not. Nasayo na yun bro. At the end of the day, it is the mind who will control your feelings. There's always a risk involved not just in this industry but in every client-employee interaction. It will be hard to overcome bro but it will be a challenging road ahead. Gaya ng sabe nila, maraming factors involved. Carefully decide if it's worth the risk/wait in making your decision.

Agree :) Sabi ko nga kung talagang mahal mo na, kilalanin mo muna kung totoo nga yung pagmamahal. Kaysa ang "bonding" niyo eh yung pagbisita't pagbabayad mo sa serbisyo niya. Di true love yun :)

Agree :) Sabi ko nga kung talagang mahal mo na, kilalanin mo muna kung totoo nga yung pagmamahal. Kaysa ang "bonding" niyo eh yung pagbisita't pagbabayad mo sa serbisyo niya. Di true love yun :)

I concur 100%. The kind of basic relationship between a GM and a therapist or MPA has one main anchor -- payment of "services" rendered, be it ATW or any other form of pleasurable ES especially for a regular client. Now, if that relationship evolves into a deeper emotional one, be doubly sure that it is true love and not just physical lust at a higher level. Otherwise, keep it casual and enjoy the moment...

I concur 100%. The kind of basic relationship between a GM and a therapist or MPA has one main anchor -- payment of "services" rendered, be it ATW or any other form of pleasurable ES especially for a regular client. Now, if that relationship evolves into a deeper emotional one, be doubly sure that it is true love and not just physical lust at a higher level. Otherwise, keep it casual and enjoy the moment...

nice one bro, does this confirms that i do have feeling? i come down to the Spa just to be with her.. no hankypanky whatsoever. although i want to hold and kiss her hand because i adore her.

nice one bro, does this confirms that i do have feeling? i come down to the Spa just to be with her.. no hankypanky whatsoever. although i want to hold and kiss her hand because i adore her.

pwede mo naman itakas eh. Dun lang kayo sa labas ng pinto, usap, ganun :P Kung gusto niya na mag-out for a while try mo din. I-date mo ganun :)

thanks bro the chess metaphor was really nice. anyways my thera just dropped the bomb and cried last night.. and to update, she just CAN'T/NOT ALLOWED to fall in love. pero sabi ko naman. ako na lang ang mainlove wag na siya.. naiinitindihan ko naman na magiging apektado ung work niya.. anyways.. i'll update you pa if meron pa rin progress...

I think alam ko na din kung sino yan, saw it by accident, lol. Goodluck nalang bro, pero take it easy kung nagpahiwatig sya sayo... always remember, they can be stronger than you think. Mas matindi pinagdaanan nila sa buhay and they are a strong lot. Teka, not to be off-topic pero how old are you?

Edited by temurlenk

Based on your narrative, you are indeed falling for her already. You have given her a measure of respect because of your affection, but remember that she services other GMs who may or may not accord her that same respect. Ask yourself a hundred times if you can live with that burden along with the other emotional baggage that goes along in such a delicate relationship. Then make your decision. Good luck, Bro...

Isa pang tip sa mga kalalakihan na madalas mag punta sa mga spa or mp or clubs... Forgive me for generalizing pero, ung mga ladies jan mababait talaga sa clients, hindi sila pede magsuplada or magpakita na hindi sila interesado sayo dahil un ang nature ng trabaho nila and the better they are at what they do, the more clients they have and the bigger the income. kaya please lang, don't misinterpret ung mga pagsakay nila sa mga advances mo or matatamis na salita mo dahil they get that everyday from different clients at sanay sila jan.

Siguro may ilan ilan sa kanila na pede tablan ng matatamis na salita dahil "type" nila ung client, pero wag ka, mabilis din sila matauhan dahil alam nila na walang lalake na papayag basta basta makipagrelasyon sa kanila na habang nasa ganyang work sila that's why mapili din sila sa mga lalake na papayag silang maging BF. That's right, choosy sila at hindi porket sabihin mo na mahal mo sila ay enough na un, practical din sila at hindi basta ipagpapalit ang kita sa pag-ibig. Remember also na karamihan sa kanila ay nagsakripisyo ng sobra para makatulong sa pamilya, hindi lahat yan puro luho lang ang inaatupag gaya ng akala ng iba so be prepared to support their families na din kung talagang seryoso ka sa kanila at hindi libreng pops lang ang hanap mo.

• Like (+1) 4