Upcoming Movies - Want To Watch?

Guest Kilabot

ang gagong gobyerno, ililimit daw nila ang foreign films kasi nasasapawan ang mga walang kwentang local films.

diba nila alam, na kahit hindi nila ipalabas dito ung mga sine, ang tao kung gusto niya panoorin yung sine e panonoorin nya yun. so saan nya panonoorin? e di sa pirata. lalong dadami ang pirata nyan.

a candid & prank assesment of the implication of that stupendous action they'll take, pareng kilabot!

local producers should do something about the quality of their movies. don't put the blame on someone who's doing good (in this case, foreign movie producers).

anyway, to stay on topic:

1. batman begins - 2005

2. SW EP3: revenge of the sith

3. before sunset

Edited by kadafy

batman begins - ok talaga to. si christopher nolan ang director (memento, insomnia). that means back to the dark & brooding themes. interesting pa yung cast: christian bale (reign of fire), michael caine, katie holmes

blade:trinity - the final installment of the blade trilogy where he goes up against dracula. kasama din si triple h of WWE. this should be interesting. ok daw acting nya. i think he plays another half-human, half-vampire who is a bodyguard of the vampires. kasama na din si jessica biel (7th heaven tv series) & ryan reynolds (van wilder) as vampire hunters. yung character ni jessica biel, anak ni whistler (kris kristofferson)

there's gonna be a movie adaptation of the japanese manga lone wolf & cub. i'm really looking forward to this, cuz the manga is such a badass comic. really violent.

another movie adaptation of a comic book that is due is ghost rider. questionable lang yung napili nilang actor to play johnny blaze/ghost rider: si nicholas cage. geez, di bagay. aging actor na to. mas bagay si johnny depp. he has the look for it.

actually, ang daming naka line up na movie adaptations of comic books. meron din fantastic 4. soem of the actors they got was jessica alba & that guy from the shiled.

meron din iron man, but i don't know who's playing the lead.

may balak nga din na sub-mariner. rumor is that the rock is playing namor

ang gagong gobyerno, ililimit daw nila ang foreign films kasi nasasapawan ang mga walang kwentang local films.

diba nila alam, na kahit hindi nila ipalabas dito ung mga sine, ang tao kung gusto niya panoorin yung sine e panonoorin nya yun. so saan nya panonoorin? e di sa pirata. lalong dadami ang pirata nyan.

i totally agree and besides it's not a gurantee na lalakas ang local movie industry by limiting yung entry ng foreign films. i think what they should be doing is to make more quality local films.

Constantine - another movie adaptation of a comic book that i'm looking forward to. Keanu Reeves is the rumored lead

The Punisher - ang tagal ipalabas ito. Nung April pa pinalabas to sa US, tagal dito. I'm sure it's better than its TV movie predecessor (the 1 w/ Dolph Lundren, w/c sucked)

Open Water - 2 divers are left behind by their tour boat, leaving them at the mercy of sharks

The Incredibles - i just love these animated movies

Alien vs. Predator - long overdue!!!

does any1 know if the 4th Crow movie & Electra (the spin-off from Daredevil) have started production?