Upcoming Movies - Want To Watch?

Guest LovingSouL

if you guys can watch... i just have an invitation :)

Spiderman2 Special Screening on July 2, 2004 at Premiere Cinema, Mile long Theater along Amorsolo St. Makati City at 7:30 PM.

This is for the benefit of Zoobic Foundation of Zoobic Safari in SBMA, Olongapo City.

you may PM me for more details :)

Hey Hitman, diba may isang pang Alexander movie - yung kay Baz Luhrmann? Any news on that?

Uh...i haven't heard about that...The Oliver Stone film is about Alexander the Great

NEW POSTERS

NATIONAL TREASURE

Nicolas Cage, Harvey Keitel, Jon Voight, Diane Kruger, Sean Bean, Christopher Plummer

Edited by hitman531ph

Saw a preview of "k*ll Bill2" recently. Those who expect the same intensity of violence as in "k*ll Bill 1" will be disappointed. There's only one really violent fight scene and the protagonists (Uma and Hannah) don't even use swords. There are no heads rolling on the floor, blood gushing out of bodies. There is however a lot of storytelling that explains what happened in the first movie. I liked the first one better.

Here's a picture of Jennifer Garner as Elektra.

It's from the spin-off movie they're making where she plays the same character as the one in Daredevil. She looks pretty good, doesn't she? She's sporting a look that's closer to the comic book version. The movie's due out on February 18 of 2005. Can't wait to see it!

post-62-1088799108.jpg