Upcoming Movies - Want To Watch?

Bourne Supremacy

Plot Summary:

After the Chinese vice-premier is brutally murdered, the killer leaves the calling card of Jason Bourne...

Credited cast:

Matt Damon .... Jason Bourne/David Webb

Franka Potente .... Marie Helena Kreutz

Joan Allen .... Agent Helen Landy

post-62-1084864996.jpg

Edited by -=extreme=-

The Flight of the Phoenix (2004)

Release Date: October 22nd, 2004 (wide)

remake of 1965 original...

Cast: Dennis Quaid (Captain Frank Towns), Tyrese Gibson, Miranda Otto, Giovanni Ribisi (Elliott), Scott Michael Campbell, Tony Curran, Hugh Laurie, Jared Padalecki, Jacob Vargas; other cast not announced yet.

I've already posted the first two versions in many pages past...

This is the 3rd version of the movie poster

ALIEN VS. PREDATOR

Whoever wins...we lose

Hitman!

Do you have a line on what the plot is going to be on the movie? I do hope they pull the script out of the AVP2 game released for the PC about two years ago. That'll really rock!

ALIEN VS. PREDATOR

Plot Outline: During an archaeological expedition in Antartica, a team of archaeologists and other scientists find themselves caught up in a battle between the two legends. Soon, the team realise that only one species can win

Thanks Extreme, although the plot doesn't really make a lot of sense. I mean the AVP series has always featured space marines. I might be taken in too much by the games and the comics, but having spaces marines as the balancing force has always been the best part of the series. Imagine this plot: a platoon of space marines got stranded in a supposed deserted planet, little do they know that two deadly species are engaged in a life and death struggle against each other.

Sort of like a pitchblack/aliens II cross. Makes the movie more interesting.