Upcoming Movies - Want To Watch?

medyo OT

sa mga naka DSL, Wi-FI

just found out this trick kanina lang

view the Trailers at www.apple.com/trailers/

pag nakapili ka na kung anong movie, select the HD (high definition) trailer

files are large, good thing about this, after mo ng mapanood, naka cache na yung trailer

next time na gusto mong panoorin, nde ka na maghihintay

also picture quality is great, better than DVD

I've been going to that site for a long time to view trailers but recently, when I tried to view the new X-Men trailer, the quicktime trailer won't load. anyone having the same problems or do I need to reinstall my quicktime software?

tnx!

Evan Almighty:

Lauren Graham is set to star opposite Steve Carell in Universal Pictures' 'Evan Almighty', which Tom Shadyac is directing. John Goodman also has come on board the comedy, a sequel to 2003's "Bruce Almighty." Written by Steve Oedekerk, the story centers on Carell, who appeared as an anchorman in the first film, who now has a career as a politician. He gets an audience with God, played by a returning Morgan Freeman, who tells him to build an ark in preparation for a flood. Graham is playing Evan's wife, and Goodman plays a congressman who takes Evan under his wing.

Guest buru_tus
I've been going to that site for a long time to view trailers but recently, when I tried to view the new X-Men trailer, the quicktime trailer won't load.  anyone having the same problems or do I need to reinstall my quicktime software?

tnx!

I think there is a problem on the server hosting the xmen trailer

was able to load only a few minutes

kahit anon grefresh ko, nde na ma load yung buong tralier

Movie rumors.....

Batman Vs. Superman:

According to the rumors the script for Batman Vs. Superman, by Se7en writer Andrew Kevin Walker, sees an aged Bruce Wayne - who lost Robin, the boy wonder, some five years before - retired from Batman duties and retiring with new fiancée Elizabeth. Unfortunately, Batman's old foes return just after their wedding - namely, The Joker - and Elizabeth is murdered. Hell-bent on getting revenge, Bruce dons the cape again in a mission to destroy the clown prince of crime. Superman, fearing Batman is about to cross the line and become a murderer like the criminals he chases, ends up clashing with the Caped Crusader over his motives - and the heroes are set on a violent collision against each other. Unbeknownst to the heroes, their actions are falling in line with a villainous plot by Lex Luthor, who is responsible for the resurrection of the Joker.

Batman Begins 2:

The latest name to pop for the next Batman Begins movie is none other then Jude Law, who at one time was the front runner to play Batman. According to the rumors he may become D.A. Harvey Dent. As we said with the other casting rumors about Dent, this would mean he would be signed on to play Two-Face in future sequels. This becomes just the latest name to pop up for the role.

Shrek the Third:

DreamWorks Animation has given the third Shrek installment a title "Shrek the Third". The anticipated animated-comedy hits theaters on May 18, 2007. Shrek the Third finds Shrek and Fiona reluctantly reigning over Far, Far Away. But if they can find the heir to the throne and bring him back, they can return to their swamp. While Shrek, Donkey and Puss in Boots are in search of the heir, Fiona holds off a coup d'etat by Prince Charming. As rumored, Justin Timberlake will be voicing a new character, Artie, King Harold's rebellious nephew, while Mike Myers, Cameron Diaz, Eddie Murphy and Antonio Banderas all return to voice their characters. SHREK THE THIRD is scheduled for a May 2007 release.

Pulse:

Dimension Films' upcoming remake of Pulse, which stars Kristen Bell, Steve Talley, Ian Somerhalder, Christina Milian, Corryn Cummins, Joseph Gatt, Rick Gonzalez, Samm Levine, Riki Lindhome, Christina Milian, Amanda Tepe and Jonathan Tucker. After one of their friends commits suicide, strange things begin happening to a group of young Tokyo residents. One of them sees visions of his dead friend in the shadows on the wall, while another's computer keeps showing strange, ghostly images. Is their friend trying to contact them from beyond the grave, or is there something much more sinister going on?

post-55004-1143011133.jpg

post-55004-1143011184.jpg

The Omen:

"A remake of the 1976 horror classic, the new film takes the tale of the coming of the antichrist – personified as a young boy named Damien – to an even more thrilling and visceral level." The film stars Julia Stiles, Liev Schreiber, Mia Farrow, David Thewlis, Pete Postlethwaite, Michael Gambon and Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick. Fear the date – 6/6/06

post-55004-1143499873.jpg

Transformers:

Shia LaBeouf is in final negotiations to star in Transformers, the DreamWorks/Paramount Pictures live-action adaptation of the 1980s Hasbro toy line of giant robots that morph into cars, trucks, planes, ships and other technological creations, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Michael Bay is directing the movie, which is being produced by Angry Films' Don Murphy, Tom DeSanto and Lorenzo di Bonaventura. Steven Spielberg is executive producing. In Transformers lore, the robots are divided into two groups: the Autobots, led by Optimus Prime, who believe in tolerance and the sanctity of life; and the Decepticons, led by Megatron, who espouse survival of the fittest and the extermination of biological life.