Job Openings & Opportunities

who gets the originals?

is there an agreement we need to sign to ensure that the pics will not be released without the model's permission?

glen1234s

i'm also looking for wanna be or aspiring FEMALE models who want to expand their porfolio. as well as my portfolio. its going to be paid gig, the model will have all copies of the session and MUST sign a waiver and release form. If you know anyone, you can reach me at jmcperuchoh@yahoo.com

Thanks.

We are inviting fresh graduates to join our roster of dynamic young professionals. We are looking for individuals with the following qualifications:

Male or Female with pleasing personality, not more than 25 years old

Graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any equivalent course

Resident of Makati, Manila, or nearby area

Flexible and must be willing to work long hours

Must be willing to travel up to 80% of the time

Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Windows fundamentals

Knowledgeable in basic PC troubleshooting

Knowledgeable in basic PC assembly and repair

Knowledge in Networking is a plus

Knowledge in Visual programming language is a plus

We are offering full time positions only. Interested applicants may hand carry their Resume with current “2 X 2” picture to the following address:

Compuware Technologies Corporation

Suite 106 No. 210 Zodiac Street

Palm Village Makati City

RE-POSTING THIS...

For immediate Hiring:

SYSTEMS ENGINEERS

>  Installs POS Systems for Food and Beverage establishments

>  Trains and commissions Users for different establishments

>  Installs and designs off-the shelf software for different clients

>  Will be commissioned to different restaurants, hotels, and country club sites.

Rquirements:

-  Graduate of Computer Science or Computer Engineering or any related Course

-  Must be proficient with all windows OS (98, 2000Pro/Server, ME, XPPro/Home)

-  Must have the basic PC hardware knowledge

-  Must be familiar with Basic networking

-  Must be willing to learn and adopt to the latest technologies

-  Must be willing to work long hours (including weekends and holidays)

-  Good communication skills

-  Must be a resident of Metro Manila or nearby areas

-  Must be willing to travel out of town or out of the country for a limited engagement

*  Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply

Office location is at Makati City.

Interested applicants please PM me.

Guest romeot_12

SO ALL YOU LADIES OUT THERE SEND ME A PMOR BETTER. SEND UR PICS TO EMAIL ADD: katev10@yahoo.com

hurry this might be tha start of something big...............................

I'm looking for an accounting grad, need not pass the CPA board. I'm a new entrepreneur in need of someone to fix my records and prepare financial statements.

May work part time. My office is in Makati and I prefer someone who lives near the area.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

Hi to all!

Lawson Software (a Global ERP Software company headquartered at St. Paul Minnesota) has started a new office in the Philippines only last January 2006. Its purpose is to set-up a Global Software Support Center to handle its software development professional services and technical support activities.

We are actively looking for people seeking better careers to join us.

Below are some of the available positions we have at Lawson Software - PSSC:

Job Title: Software Programmer/ Developer - (Java)

Qualifications:

• 4 year Degree in Computer Science (or any related field) or equivalent work experience

• more than three (3) years experience with a development language or tool using JAVA on either a

UNIX/Windows operating system, and Working knowledge of relational databases and web-related technologies

• 2-3 years previous systems/ software implmentation or systems integration/ migration and/or systems analysis experience

• Excellent time management, communication (oral and written), presentation, and organizational skills

• Strong working knowledge of office-related automation tools: PC, word processing, spreadsheet, etc.

Job Title: Software Programmer/ Developer - (COBOL/ RPG)

Qualifications:

• 4 year Degree in Computer Science (or any related field) or equivalent work experience

• more than three (3) years experience with a development language or tool using COBOL,RPG or any

mainframe related applications, and Working knowledge of relational databases and web-related technologies

(HTML, XML, Java, Javascript, etc.)

• 2-3 years previous systems/ software implmentation or systems integration/ migration and/or systems analysis experience

• Excellent time management, communication (oral and written), presentation, and organizational skills

• Strong working knowledge of office-related automation tools: PC, word processing, spreadsheet, etc.

To view all available careers, you may visit our career website and apply on-line - http://www.lawson.com/wcw.nsf/pub/Careers_056B3F.

To know more about Lawson Software, you may visit www.lawson.com.

job opening for outbound call center agents. good salary package awaits those who qualify. must have at least 2 years college education, good communication skills, average computer knowledge, no age requirement, selling experience is a plus, willing to work overtime when necessary, can think conceptually, and can easily adapt to changes. ortigas location.

those who are interested please send resume to:

dahonxb@gmail.com

Accounting Clerk for AP & Inventory

- male/female not more than 26 years old

- preferably residing in QC, San Juan areas

- MS Office knowledge

- familiar with Acct'g softwares

- send resume (txt only pls) NO ATTACHMENTS to ossimanila@hotmail.com

- our ofc is in New Manila area.

- wage: MINIMUM; full time

Im looking for a freelance website designer to design a webpage. Its not a big project its just a simple static webpage with about 3 pages. Just PM thanks.

Our company will do it for you.

We'll talk over the phone, landline first.

Then we do the job on the spot in our office when you visit us.

Our QC based trading company needs an Acct'g Clerk (ASAP):

requirement:

- male not more than 27 y.o.

- college grad

- computer literate

- knowledge of acct'g software a plus but not a reqm't.

- NBI / police clearance

tasks:

- encode/process AP

- audit actual inventory vs books

- liase w/ suppliers

send resume to ossimanila@hotmail.com just text NO ATTACHMENTS PLS.

or call (02) 4152295 to schedule an interview

SUBJECT: MODELS WANTED

aRTi Entertainment & Artist Management Co. will be sponsoring an art exhibit / BODY PAINTING Fashion Show entitled NAKED ART on September 09, 2006 at the Central Plaza of Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City. The show will feature the artistry of the most sought after muralist Mr. Alfred Galvez.

In line with this, we are looking for potential female models who are at least 5'6" in height who will be part of this much awaited event. Talent fee will not be in terms of monetary but chosen models will enjoy the following:

A chance to be featured in MEGA Magazine, PREVIEW, Marie Calire, Mirror, Chalk, METRO, YES!, Mod, Woman Today, Cosmopolitan, Fudge, Mr. & Ms. and other leading fashion magazines.

The event will also be featured in Inquirer, Philippine Star, Manila Bulletin, Businessworld, Manila Times, Manila Standard, Malaya and Business Mirror

A chance to be featured in BREAKFAST and US Girls in Studio 23

and a chance to land an ARTIST MANAGEMENT Contract with aRTi Entertainment & Artist Management Co.

Interested parties may submit their profiles and photos through arti.entertainment@gmail.com

PRODUCT TEST ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN

(as Test Board Repair Technician for Test Engineering)

Qualifications:

Graduate of Electronics Technology or related field.

At least 2 years experience in test board repair.

Knowledge on ATE systems such as Teradyne, Credence, TMT, CTS or equivalent Test System is an advantage.

Knowledgeable in Unix environment, C/C++, Visual Basic, and Visual C programming.

Good communication skills.

Proficient in circuit analysis.

Engineering graduates are welcome to apply.

Brief Job Description:

The Product Test Engineering Technician will be responsible in the repair of Test boards used in the manufacturing floor. He/she will support manufacturing in hardware related issues.

MANUFACTURING TEST ENGINEER

(as Test Hardware Engineer for Test Engineering)

Qualifications:

Graduate of BS Electronics & Communications Engineering.

MS units in related engineering field is an advantage.

At least 3 years experience in Test Board repair environment.

Knowledge on ATE systems such as Teradyne, Credence, TMT, or equivalent high-end Mixed Signal Test System.

Knowledgeable in UNIX environment and C/C++ programming language, Visual Basic, and Visual C programming.

Proficient in circuit analysis.

Good communication and strong leadership skills.

Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.

Brief Job Description:

The ATE Hardware Engineer will be responsible in providing test hardware support to manufacturing. He/She will ensure that working test hardware are always available for manufacturing use. He/She will also monitor the MTTR of boards endorsed for repair and will act as a technical resource to the Test Board repair technicians.

email me at fitzgerald_reyes@yahoo.com

deadline of submission is on july 25,2006