Do You Cheat During Exams?

Did it lots of times... the boldest cheating move i ever did was when i went into the faculty room to steal a copy of our preliminary exam when no one was there. Mind you, i only intended to borrow some of my teacher's books to photocopy. I just stumbled upon the pile of test papers on his desk. had it photocopied and gave it out to all my friends. did the same thing for the midterm exam. me and my friends all passed with flying colors.

I won't be hypocrite to go saying I never tried cheating. I hate math to high heavens because subjects like Algebra, Calculus, Accounting and the like bore the hell out of me. So what I did? I took this subjects during summer. That way, I only have to put up with these things for only 2 1/2 months instead of going through the agony for 1 semester. Not something to be proud of but I cheated on the side by programming the mathematical formulas (or formulae) on my scientific calculator. That way, I don't have to give myself a hard time by memorizing them.

I hate math to high heavens that I always tell myself... "Better cheat than repeat."

But I never did this with my major subjects because I figured out the stuff I learned in school would eventually be to my benefit when I work. I hate math but eventually I came to love trigonometry and geometry because these subjects got special applications in my chosen field of expertise. A couple of degrees na error, baka sa Bohol ka mapadpad instead na sa Cebu ka papunta. Hehe!

di ako nangongopya.... kodigo ang meron ako! hehehehe!

Back in college, we had an exam in Anatomy and I was caught red handed by my prof. Pucha! napauwi ako nang do oras! ubos lahat nang kahihiyan sa katawan ko nun! heheheh! buti na lang quiz lang yung exam ay hindi major one. My teacher also gave me one more chance. Simula nun di ko na inulit ang mangodigo (...sa subject nya lang!). I busted my ass in studying Anatomy, para lang patunayan sa lahat na kaya ko naman.

I ended up having a grade of 1.75 in that subject.

Not bad eh?!?

• 2 weeks later...