E-cigarettes and Vaping

Help me understand, is this a form of addiction? Why not stop na lang? I am just curious.

smoking is addictive. Vaping is an alternative to smoking (though not as addicting and satisfying as smoking). It tries to mimic the smoking experience minus thousands of other chemicals brought by cigarette smoke. So, basically, both habits are brought about by oral fixation.

It took years for me to stop completely. I would stop for a couple of months and gain weight as my oral fixation led me to eat and eat instead of smoke. I finally stopped completely when i asked co-workers to fine me 100 pesos if they see me smoking at work. I also sold my beloved e-cig so i will not be tempted. It's a huge struggle for anyone trying to quit this addiction.

Years later and many pounds heavier, i'm glad to say i have kicked both habits.

sa dami na ata kasi ngayong vapers dapat lipat na sila nang mas malaking venue next year

suggestion ko din yan sa organizer

SC, post pictures from the vapecon if you can. Thanks!!!

posted na sa fb, sis

i want to try what do you recommend na starter pack

before I recommend, lemme ask you, are you a smoker?

how often do you smoke and what brand?

Mech user here but im contemplating on trying VW. What VW mod would you guys recommend?

i'm using IPV D2 and it works for me...

although maganda daw ang battery life ng RX200, tatlo ba naman battery in series hhehehe

• Like (+1) 1

Sir ask to lang nasa magkano kaya rx200 . may alam ba kayo mura makukuhanan o nabibilhan?

SRP ng RX200 is around 3-4K body only... madami sa mga shops, or buy and sell na groups sa FB

meron po ako shop na alam, kaso sa monumento, caloocan pa, so I can't recommend baka malayo sa inyo

it may just be my point of view and i am sure that others will not agree, but if one were to begin smoking, i'd rather that they use something natural. at the moment, i can only think of two options: cigars and pipes. as far as vaping goes, i don't know what the substances used are. so, i won't even consider it. to play safe, go natural. even safer: don't start. hehehe.

it may just be my point of view and i am sure that others will not agree, but if one were to begin smoking, i'd rather that they use something natural. at the moment, i can only think of two options: cigars and pipes. as far as vaping goes, i don't know what the substances used are. so, i won't even consider it. to play safe, go natural. even safer: don't start. hehehe.

I agree with the emboldened part LOL

I'm looking to get a new set of batteries, either Sony VTCs, efest purples, samsungs or LGs.

San mura mga to? The shop I buy from has some of these for between 750-900 per pair. Any places you guys know of that sell them cheaper?

hhhmmmm that price sounds about right, being the SRP for those batts

if you really want them dirt cheap. but still good quality, I suggest wait for a major vaping event, they usually give HUGE discounts

• 2 weeks later...

it's mostly sugar and flavoring. Very little difference from working in a bakery/pastry shop.

Is this a big vaping event or a small gathering? Hope it's big and there are discounts. Am planning to buy a squid box mod and a new atty. :D

major event to, sis, so malamang, dami discounts

Ay Sama rin ako dito.. :D

(Y) welcome

Mamaya may ka deal ako 2ndhand rx200.

Ano bang juice marecommend mo boss silverclaw? Ayaw ko na mag fruity.

Baka makadaan ako sa sabado sa caloocan vapeshop na sinasabi mo

hindi na ako masyado updated sa mga line up, e...

try mo yung mga flavors ng vaporifique