Lebron James, The King

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

well, Bron ain't happy in their loss against the Bucks. I, however, feel that they need to trade TT for more valuable pieces. That, or trade Mozgov and Varejao for better, younger wings.

Going back to Bron, he should stop deferring to his teammates given that they just couldn't deliver. No choice na eh.

Edited by CapAwesome

well, Bron ain't happy in their loss against the Bucks. I, however, feel that they need to trade TT for more valuable pieces. That, or trade Mozgov and Varejao for better, younger wings.

Going back to Bron, he should stop deferring to his teammates given that they just couldn't deliver. No choice na eh.

They can't trade TT. Not anymore. Specially not that they're paying him so much. Which NBA team would agree to absorb that salary? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

athletic freak, just an absurd bball iq, proven winner...yet i cant seem to find the time to root for the guy.

Me too. Hands down, Le Bron is one of the best NBA players ever but to me, tried hard as I can, I cannot and do not like him. I have nothing against him. I just don't like him as a player and as person.

Me too. Hands down, Le Bron is one of the best NBA players ever but to me, tried hard as I can, I cannot and do not like him. I have nothing against him. I just don't like him as a player and as person.

agreed, odd right? i found kobe to be cocky and an ass, but i still rooted for the guy. with james. nothing, zilch, nada.