Lebron James, The King

Hopefully he doesnt go back to the cavs, riley still has that championship pedigree that the cavs organization miss. He opted out to be able to sign longer contracts with the highest possible amount of money, its a good move on his part specially now that he's turning 30.if he signs a good contract he can make good money for the 4-5 years and just focus on playing good basketball.

was kinda shock he went back to Cleveland, but when you really think about it, the Cavs roster has more talent and upside than what Miami currently has to offer.

The Finals vs the Spurs blatantly showed that D Wade is a shell of himself and LeBron was back carrying the entire team on his own. And against a veteran team like the Spurs, you simply cannot do it alone..

Hope he wins a chip for Cleveland, the entire state needs it.. BADLY!

I am not an lbj fan... I became a cavs fan when shaq was there but not now.... I would like to cheer for the cavs because i want to see the 4 number 1 picks to mesh and win 3 championships....

(Dont get me wrong i will still be a san antonio and dwade follower :) )

for 2 years... tapos aalis din yan...

hmmm... i think (and i hope) he's going to try and make it work this time around with the Cavs

wala na sya hahanapin.. he's got 4 mvp's and 2 rings already

matindi kasi pressure sa kanya previously to win a championship..

if he leaves again to a different team.. yun na ang maaalala ng mga fans about him: that he's just a talent "for hire"

let's see what happens