Lebron James, The King

^nice commemorating LBJ 2014-2015 NBA performance

sana mas naging humble pa sya... "Greatest player in the world"

even MJ hindi mo narinig yan sa mismong bibig nya.. he show it on the court!

ito nmn si Blatt mas ginamit ang malas na si Jones at ibinuro si Millers sa bench

at bkit hindi ginamit yung hack a iguodala???

Byebye BLATT

the king should've been more humble...yes he could've showed it on the court rather than bragging that he is the best player in the world...medyo nakaka turn-off because even the legendary mj, bird, magic, kareem, and even russel let their game do the talking. for 2 consecutive years, the king will be going fishing.

Oo nga, I was for the GS warriors in the first place, tapos before after the last game (before the final) he was quoted as saying that "greatest player in the world", ayun tigok tuloy.

As you guys said, sure greatest player of his time (our time) but by gosh the most yabang naman!!!

Sa movies lang yung kaya nang Bida talonin mag isa ang kalaban!

I can see a Celtic fan still full of hatred ... maybe he still can't get over the fact that Lebron and the Cavs sweep the Celtics this year. Memories of Lebron and the Heat beating the Celtics still probably exist.

But if "LeChoke" suddenly decides to bring his act to Boston he would be the first to sing hossana.

No different from the time when Rondo was still a Celtic, he would argue about how good a PG Rondo is in this league but started to say negative things when he was traded to the Mavs.

#CREDIBILITYofOPINION

si melo ang ultimate team mate ni lebron para sakin. kahit yung rest nang team puro defense nalang.

lebron= no 4th quarter melo= most clutch nba player

melo= no defense lebron= guards all positions

kahit si lebron magtrabaho ng 3 quarters tapos abot lang niya kay melo kung ginigipit na siya sa 4th.

Seriously...does this moron's opinion even makes any sense? Full of hatred ... Credibility under question.

Opps...who says that to be able to prove you're a fan you have to be actively posting win or lose? Dumb dumb ... See how he thinks

What i know is this guy who defended rondo from the bashing of laker fans started bashing rondo himself when he got traded and was no longer a celts.

Makes me wonder what if Lebron has the luxury of having Pippen, Kerr, Kukoc, Longley, Rodman as his teammates.

pero hindi kasi sya leader.it will not be a cohesive unit. he cant control rodman,but jordan can with ease. what if spurs? the early 2000s team up of parker,duncan and ginobili...tapos si pop pa coach mo....will it make a difference? Edited by bughaw1

Yun na nga, the problem with some superstars like "The King" is that he thinks that Basketball is a one man sport.

It isn't, there are 5 opponents all the time and you need 4 team mates to help you out against them. Plus of course the Coach is also very important. I agree with most of the comments above.

1. Team mates are important.

2. Coaches are important.

I'll always bet on a team with 3 very good players than just one Superstar player.

With the way how Lebron thinks, it shows that he doesn't really care much about his team mates, I guess parang sa movie na "Troy" pag kasama mo si Achilles, panalo ka na? That is how he thinks I guess.

I was going to say that MJ had Pippen, but yes he did have more, he had Rodman and Kerr for example. Sa Spurs, they were really just a well rounded team, when someone was not doing well, others stepped up.

I hope a coach changes his way of thinking, or he changes it himself.

Bottomline si MJ parin yung Best Basketball player ever.. why? he has his personal stats, but also the championships to show for. Si Kobe at si Lebron, puro personal stats lang. :(