MU (Mutual Understanding)

Mutual Understanding?

Unless you are having fun with the Girl/Boy/LGBT (whatever your preference is), you're relationship will never be called mutual understanding.

And by fun I mean, hanging out, whatever context that is to you and her/him.

Baka nga mamya, pinasasakay ka lang e.

Madaan ka pa sa Royal (there I said it MWAHAHA)

Edited by bigbaddann
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

MU is for kids in high school. But if you're both adults, mu is silly. Either Kayo or Hindi, walang mu mu.

How do you know if Kayo na? Iniintay mo pa ba matamis na oo? Anak ng tinapa. If you're not in high school anymore Sana mahiya ka sa sarili mo. Just ask yourself 2 questions.

#1. do you treat each other as special, as more than friends? It's easy to know, just compare it to how she treats her other friends. For example, If sweet siya to you, but sweet also to everyone, then it's probably nothing. But if sweet siya to you only, then it means you're special.

#2. are you seeing each other exclusively? That means she is not dating other guys and you are not dating other girls. If you don't already know the answer, then you can ask her directly if she is seeing other men.

If the answer to both questions is yes, then Sinagot ka na, Kayo na. There's no need to hear her make a formal declaration na Kayo na. Actions speak louder than words.

Edited by camus

MU is for kids in high school. But if you're both adults, mu is silly. Either Kayo or Hindi, walang mu mu.

How do you know if Kayo na? Iniintay mo pa ba matamis na oo? Anak ng tinapa. If you're not in high school anymore Sana mahiya ka sa sarili mo. Just ask yourself 2 questions.

#1. do you treat each other as special, as more than friends? It's easy to know, just compare it to how she treats her other friends. For example, If sweet siya to you, but sweet also to everyone, then it's probably nothing. But if sweet siya to you only, then it means you're special.

#2. are you seeing each other exclusively? That means she is not dating other guys and you are not dating other girls. If you don't already know the answer, then you can ask her directly if she is seeing other men.

If the answer to both questions is yes, then Sinagot ka na, Kayo na. There's no need to hear her make a formal declaration na Kayo na. Actions speak louder than words.

I highly concur...pag adults...wala na talagang Gray area...all or nothing...

Di ko rin to magets... So malamang Malabong Usapan nga...

Hi Coffeeholic :D

If you've watched 500 Days Of Summer, this is probably Summer's way of treating her relationship with Tom. Like a sort of unspoken agreement that yes, we are more than friends, but no, we aren't going beyond that.

Judging by how their relationship ended in the movie, talagang mas appropriate na idefine ang MU as Malabong Usapan haha

I'm done with this. MU is for kids. hindi pa ba enough 'yung more than 1 year nyo na recognized that you like each other pero wala pa ring nangyayari? so what does he want? To stay this way forever? I think i've given him enough chances na, and he still won't define it. So eto, I'm ending it na. whatever 'it' was. ang labo kasi eh.

• 2 weeks later...