LA Lakers

Didn't know you can win rings alone

Oh right, Paul Pierce and Bird were the only ones on the roster when they got their championships

/sarcasm

The last time I checked, this is the Lakers thread.

Kyrie without LeBron, 0 rings as well.

So what are you getting at?

I am not getting at anything. Just comparing apples to apples. Edited by will robie

Lechoke without Kyrie and/or Wade, 0 rings.

Well you need a good sidekick or supporting players. Jordan had Pippen, Duncan had Parker, Jabbar had Magic, Curry had Durant (or is it Durant had Curry?) etc.

Lebron choked early in his career but was clutch in his prime. He's at par with Kobe and MJ when it comes to being clutch. There are lots of articles and stats proving this. Only blind Lebron haters are claiming that he's not clutch.

I hope they can still acquire kawhi Leonard without surrendering Ingram, kuzma and ball. I hope this young guns will develop fast under the wings of lebron and be a playoff threat to GSW

As a Laker fan I wanted Kawhi more than LBJ but if you think about how Kawhi dumped the Spurs by demanding a trade, I think I'm having second thoughts about Kawhi. I think Klay thompson will be a better fit than Kawhi and he'll be a free agent next season.

Lakers fan ako since 40 yrs ago. i dont think lebron will improve the stats of LA that much.

Laker fan since '96..

I beg to disagree latest acquisition of James, Rondo, McGee, Beastly will have huge impact (I don't fcking understand why they signed Lance) but I don't think they'll win a championship. My guess they'll end the season between 4-6th seed assuming James and supporting cast are healthy. This is obviously a big leap since they didn't make it to the playoffs last year.

I've been a hardcore poster in Lakers threads before (yes there have been several Lakers threads here before. Closed down coz of some troll in the past) but I haven't been back here in a while. I am just happy that we finally have another star even though I've been a Lebron hater for a long time. But if he's a Laker, then I'm a supporter.

It's hard to imagine championship contention with the current 1-year rentals that we have on the team. But hopefully we make it to the playoffs. The drought is too much for avid fans.

Should be a fun year for us fans.

Same sentiment. I'm not exactly a lebron fan but we will take him! :) Kobe, Shaq, Magic, Jabbar days are long gone but will never be forgotten. It's time for a new of batch of young and "old" talents to make championship run.

I hope they'll get back Bynum.

Nah.. damaged goods he was good during kobe days but his injuries destroyed his career

kuha lang ng solid bigmen sa lineup nla and kaya n nila gsw talunin

pag tyagaan na lang muna si mcgee.. Jordan didnt have a good center naman nung championship run nila haha