LA Lakers

Paul George commits to a contract with Thunder. Superstar option 1 for LA erased.

The Spurs have one of the best front offices in the NBA and I would deduce one of the teams that Danny Ainge could not fleece. They're gonna put up the ante on Kawhi. As we speak, there is no player in the Lakers roster that the Spurs want.

Paul George is an idiot. Hahaha 200+ M opt out and then signed for 130+M for 4yr. Lakers is also an idiot for passing Jason Tatum to Boston for the Lonzo Ball. Hahaha

No, the Lakers are not idiots for passing on Tatum. If Danny Ainge had any doubts that the Lakers were gonna take Tatum, he would not have traded the number one slot for the number three slot in the draft. Ainge knew LA was enamored with Ball.

Edited by will robie

It's official:

Historically, I have hated the Lakers being a Celtics fan but this is ideal for me since the player I hate the most will join the team I hate the most. However, from an objective stand point, the Lakers could not run with the Warriors with the line-up they have now. Kawhi will probably join them next year. The moron, Joel Embiid, tried to dissuade James from joining the Lakers by saying this will always be Kobe's and Magic's team. Yes, that is correct but you can't entice a player from joining your team if you try to badmouth another team. You try to sell your team to that player.

This makes the Lakers a playoff team but the question is: How deep can James lead this team in the playoffs?

To the true Laker fans and not the fans who only post here when the Lakers are winning, enjoy this moment. You deserve it.

Edited by will robie