LA Lakers

Lakers fan ako since 40 yrs ago. i dont think lebron will improve the stats of LA that much.

Me too. It will take some time to build a champion team. Tapos na yung era ng Miami and Boston where their big threes did it for them. There is so much talent now in other teams. The Rockets nearly upended GS. The cavs were almost eliminated by a bunch of young but very talented players from Boston. Lebron won't be able do it all. His backup in LA are not as good as his in Cleveland. He shouldn't have left. His marketability will not diminish in Cleveland. He is LEBRON JAMES after all. His best bet for another championship is still with Cleveland. But then of course, he has 2 homes in LA plus his businesses are based in LA. Baka yun.

Lakers are roster is now complete.

According to Bleach Report - Lakers "Death Lineup"

sDlABeZ.png

My Death Lineup is:

Labron - Center

Ingram

Svi --- Rookie ( Tall Klay Thompson )

Kuzma

Ball --- Smallest in the line up at 6'7

- According to Magic, he wants the Lakers to play fast.

- Lebron request for two players only to Magic (Lonzo Ball and Lance Stephenson)

- Lakers will wait next year for Durant or Kawhi.

If everyone will be healthy for the whole season, the Lakers will be #1 in Western - based on the Lakers bench and 2 new rookies. :P

SVI FOR 3!!!! Summer League full highlights if you don't know him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZU2LslSAk

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a hardcore poster in Lakers threads before (yes there have been several Lakers threads here before. Closed down coz of some troll in the past) but I haven't been back here in a while. I am just happy that we finally have another star even though I've been a Lebron hater for a long time. But if he's a Laker, then I'm a supporter.

It's hard to imagine championship contention with the current 1-year rentals that we have on the team. But hopefully we make it to the playoffs. The drought is too much for avid fans.

Should be a fun year for us fans.

• 3 weeks later...