LA Lakers

Is it respect or being a bandwagoner .... You guys decide for yourselves.

Bryant winning two titles without Shaq versus Magic never winning titles without Jabbar is a good argument but Johnson and Jabbar won those titles in the more talent-concentrated and rugged 80s, an era when it was harder to win a championship compared to the watered-down 90s and beyond.

Dati minaliit mo yun championships ni Kobe...mas mahirap daw kasi manalo nun 80's kahit magkasama sila magic at kareem.

Is this the way to show respect to kobe for his achievements?

I was a hater and I will admit I feared him during crunch time, especially against the Cs. I can make the argument that he is the greatest Laker of all time. Think about this. Magic and Kareem had each other and they are considered in the Top 10 Greatest Of All Time. Magic never won a championship without Kareem and vice versa. Kobe won two without a Top 10 GOAT by his side.

At dahil nagretire at trending siya ngayon ...ayun nagiba ang argumento. Pabor na kay Kobe ngayon.

Everyone is entitled to change their opinions.

But I guess those who have no argument keep going back to the very first comment..."Eh kasi sabi mo nung nakaraang taon blah blah blah".

Paulit ulit lang parang sirang moron.

So shallow.

Pwede naman rin magkaroon ng dalawang opinion side by side.

Everyone is entitled to change their opinions.

But I guess those who have no argument keep going back to the very first comment..."Eh kasi sabi mo nung nakaraang taon blah blah blah".

Paulit ulit lang parang sirang moron.

So shallow.

Pwede naman rin magkaroon ng dalawang opinion side by side.

Based on your logic this is what you imply ...

Minura mo ang parents mo ...yet u say u respect them. Ganun lang kasimple yun.

Is it against MTC policy to change opinions after realizing that Jabbar and Johnson had each other and Bryant did not have a Top 10 GOAT with him when he won? Trending? Speaking of trending, dun ka pa lang nagpopost nung trending when the fact of the matter is you made this thread and when the Lakers were losing, you conveniently disappeared from this thread. What do you call that? Oh, I got it. You call that a fair-weather fan. :lol:

So last jan 15, 2016 you specifically mentioned Kobe won two titles without Shaq as compared to magic never winning one without kareem and yet you are telling me you didn't realized that kobe did not have a top 10 GOAT with him when he won and magic did. Three months later suddenly you realized?

Hahaha....very convincing.

Edited by rooster69ph

lakers fan since 80's. sa betamax at vhs tapes ko pa napapanood ang games nila. sobrang high blood ko noong na-clothesline ni kevin mchale si kurt rambis. pero sa ginaling galing nila magic, kobe, kareem, at shaquille, ang favorite lakers moment ko ay iyong 0.4 second shot ni derek fisher. tameme lahat ng sperms fans sa barberya na tinatambayan ko. buti hindi ginupit ang dila ko. peace!

Mahirap for him to succeed agad...sa gs kasi, buo na yung team at matagal ng magkakasama kaya ng 35-4 sya.... saka si curry at thomson are leading the way... yung mga young guns ng lakers ngayon kulang sa trust sa isat isa on and off the court