LA Lakers

Luke will not turn the Lakers overnight. There will be growth pains. But I love the fact that Luke was a Laker during his playing career. He knows the expectations, the bright lights and the championship culture. Now Mitch needs to give him a competitive roster and try to lure some of the top free agents and we'll be back in the playoffs in 2-3 years.

I think the best blueprint for rebuilding is to get the culture of Lakers, and adopt the process of San Antonio Spurs Greg Popovich of filling the right people evey 3 years so that they can be a contender every year. It also helps if they can scout good and underrated talents but fits the coaches' system.

mahihirapan Lakers sa ngayon, para kasing nakasanayan na nilang may 1 or 2 superstar to carry on the team. pero ngayon halos 2nd or 3rd year palang sa league so mga baguhan pa halos pwera nlang kung mka kuha sila ng superstar this coming free agency like Durant

they should sign a couple of free agents ,like derozan and whiteside, then trade for a superstar (if they retain 1st rd this year). i dont think owners will wait for russell/randle/clarkson to become stars. a lot of pressure to start winning again soon.

Of course, the Pacers wouldn't release Paul George. That's stupid. They might let him walk away though but I doubt it'll happen because every year, the salary cap in the NBA just keeps on ballooning which makes everything fair even for small market teams like the Pacers