Anong Favorite Brand Nyo Ng Damit?

virus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not really brand conscious, but there are some brands that are "hiyang" to me already...

i like the fabric and "feel" of LOALDE and GIORDANO casual shirts.

MARK's and SPENCER for long sleeved shirts, and BENCH BODY for undergarments.

REEBOK/FILA/NIKE for sneakers, FLORSHEIM Comfortech for formal shoes (a bit pricey...but they FEEL like sneakers!)

wouldn't mind generic or unbranded clothes, as long as they have similar properties. ^_^

when I shop, I don't shop for any particular designer brand. I head towards the SALE or CLEARANCE rack... or any store that has those big signs. :P :D

If it happens to be Donna Karan, BCBG, BCBG Max Azria, Banana Republic or any other designer brands...basta maganda ang quality and material

at tama yung price then isusuot ko. I'm a bargain hunter at heart and I hate to pay for anything full price. :P

If I'm dying for a particular look but just can't afford the designer look then I copy the look for less money na lang but not with fake designer label

(kasi mahal din yun kahit fake). Sino ba naman ang titingin sa tag nang damit ko? And I truly avoid those big designer names written across my chest.

Mas gusto ko pang magsando na lang ako nang simpleng puti. But for a good power suit, dapat you really have to look for quality and that's where

the designer labels are worth their hefty price tag. Pero kung designer t-shirt lang, not worth the money.

But now that I'm a stay-at-home mom, you'll find me in velour track suit, or jeans and C&C California tees or any brand graphic tees (no not the dumb shirts)...I find Victoria Secret's velour track suits a good price for the quality. Juicy Couture is just way too expensive for me. Pang araw araw lang eh. For jeans, I like my affordable American Eagle jeans. I like my Citizens for Humanity pricey jeans but for a least expensive alternative maganda na din yung AE. I tried 7 jeans and I like the way they fit but didn't get one yet...yun ang "price" ko when I and if I lose 20 lbs. :P

Edited by hottlipss