What Are Your Other Passions?

• 2 weeks later...

my passions are:

teaching / training: educating people at work, getting them to see another point of view or understand a difficult concept, getting my staff kick-started with a useful tip, some quick insight, or the answer to a question they barely know how to phrase without sounding really idiotic

basketball: watching it, discussing it, playing it, regretting it the next morning, and overmanaging my fantasy team

mathematics: using it at work, thinking about it in a cab, fantasizing about getting a fields medal (there is no nobel prize for math; alfred's wife left him for a mathematician hehehe)

language: speaking, reading, critiquing, composing tirades to be released at a later time, psychoanalyzing strangers based on their choice of words, turns of phrase, and all the thoughtful pauses inbetween

local television: kicking back from the mental work that fills my day by watching telenovelas and keeping in touch with showbiz gossip and the hottest new names and faces (i love iya!) on the entertainment scene

some of the stuff that gives me a high:

1. gadgets (pda, laptops, mobiles, mp3s...)

2. books (inspirational and biographies)

3. my collection of cd's and dvd's

4. shoes (got around 90 pairs! hehehehe... it's a girl thing!

5. men's cologne and perfume ( i think its sexy on ladies!)

6. men's watched (same as # 5)

7. clothes (like dressing up!

8. travelling (when my time permits, i like going on hiatus!)

9. spa's and massages (it help's me re-charge my batts!)

10. coffee... tea ... chocolate (i do need my energy 24/7!)

So, people, what are the other stuff that you feel passionate about? Not just simple interests but something that you would pick a fight over for simply because people do not share or at least respect your views on that matter.

Ang hirap naman.. I'm a lazy person, I don't usually engage in picking-up a fight or even arguing. Pwede bang fashion na lang? Hehehe :P

Anyway, I'll just follow how you have posted and the others as well:

Fashion - I'm sort of a fashion victim (hehehe). I usually look how people dress up and I'm careful in picking up my clothes. I don't care if it's uso or not.. I usually make my own style.. basta bagay sa kin, ayos yan! ;)

Friends - I can't live without them. I have so many things in my head that's why I love meeting new people so I could share my ideas and at the same time learn more.

Music - I have tons of CDs.. yeah yeah.. puro pirated nga lang.. basta kung anong popular song ngayon, meron ako nyan.. ;)

Eminem - I just love him so much. I'm waiting for his new album which will be released on November 16, 2004. :cool:

Sports - well, it keeps me fit and at the same time it's fun. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. Trail Biking - Nothing gives me more pleasure than riding kms in a bike.

2. PC's - my PC. I admit it's not the most expensive nor has the latest hardware or software installed, but it is still my PC and I am the one who assembled, tweaked, and made it work.

3. Listening to music - whenever i bike (volume not too loud though) or playing RTS games, I listen to New Wave stuff and 80's 90's rock.

my passions

1. plane tickets from places i've gone to..i collect them

2. my collection of scotch mini bottles

3. my collection of sneakers...im the imelda marcos of colorful sneakers

4. i'm a polariod fanatic, im an enthusiast! an ADDICT FUJI Polariod RULES

5. my passion for stickers,longboard stickers

6.table coasters from restaurants

7.collect uh...handsome sexy boyfriends