What Are Your Other Passions?

my passion is on having a coffee break at the end of the working day or anytime whenever i feel bored or tensed.. its a must for me, kahit gano kapagod or even when its already late. its my way of unwinding. doesnt matter if i have company or none as long as the place is nice. of course there's the usual starbucks or other infamous coffee shops where the many busy people always fascinate me. but sometimes it isn't practical to spend hundred bucks everyday for a drink of coffee <considering financial capabilities> but if u really want it, ud find ways to have it. im very thankful nga for the recent moving of our ofc coz there's this nice patio in at our new bldg where u can even bring your own coffee. ..just one of the things which makes life worth living :rolleyes:

Hi guys! In my few months of stay here, almost all the posts that I read and that I wrote were regarding sex, not that I'm complaining though. I'm sure as hell that all of us here are multi-dimensional persons and that we have a lot of other interests.

So, people, what are the other stuff that you feel passionate about? Not just simple interests but something that you would pick a fight over for simply because people do not share or at least respect your views on that matter.

For starters, I feel passionate about collecting my DVD movies. I hate it when my sisters lend one of them to their friends without my permission.

I also feel passionate about my work. I always strive to do my best and to be professional all the time. I hate it when my colleagues come to work and just wait for 6pm so they can get off and leave.

My other passion .... reading a good book :)

WRITING is my passion... TALENT? Hmmm... not to sure about that... I've met a lot of people who are A LOT BETTER than I am.

I've stuff published/ printed... short stories and stuff... but mostly, broadcast (as in TV <-- not really my kind of writing, pero it pays the rent).

For the past two years however, I've had no time to write... arghhh... at least NOT the kind of things I want to write about... last thing I wrote was 9 articles on REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH... NOW that was a real PAIN!!!

Iba na ang raket ko kasi ngayon... production pa rin... pero di na writing... parang prosti kasi ang feeling ko when I write stuff, I really have no passion for.

Doggies

Pussies (the meowing kind, since the other kind is excluded)

BEER

Scotch

Spanish brandy

Formula 1

Beethoven, Bach, Brahms

Reading and hearing whatever negative can be said about George W. Bush

heya JT, long time no hear, bad trip tong singapore na to.

Some for me:

1. Spanish Brandy (aka fundador), drinking in general.

2. Cats, hehe since childhood pa.

3. F1 (hehe malapit lang sepang dito). Something about the speed and technology.

4. Offroading, four wheel drive machines, to places never heard of, fixing them too.

5. Reading, everything. My idea of heaven is it has big library on the corner, with all the books, and a coffeshop downstairs, and those huge reading lounge chairs.

6. Writing...should have a made a career out of this.

7. Rifle shooting

8. Running my own little outfit, either as my own business, or a department part of a bigger group, or a town as part of the country, heeeheeeheee

9. 60's to early 90's muzak!

10. beaches, sand, sea, sunset, crashing waves