Who / What Made You Smile Today?

I thought today would be a shitty day. I woke up late, so I barely had breakfast. Then I experienced car troubles on my way to the office. I was so mistaken, as it turned out many things happened today which made me smile.

First, I unexpectedly visited a gorgeous lady. Ninja moves to a place in Mandaluyong. SO love her smile. Napa smile narin ako when she smiled;

Second, As i returned to the office the accountant went to my room. she said "sir where have you been?" there was an announcement from boss. We will have half month bonus on Tuesday. Apparently the boss jokingly said that I will receive less since I was nowhere to be found. I smiled upon hearing the news;

Third, today is my late father's birthday so my mom and sister prepared a sumptuous dinner. Happy birthday dad. I smiled upon remembering him and I also smiled because of the food; and

Fourth, A former student of mine sent me a message via facebook and we had an occasion to chat. She was thanking me for the training and discipline I instilled on them when she and her then classmates were in college. She is now in law school, she told me I prepared them well and more importantly I inspired them. Teaching is my passion, I am so happy to know I did a good job. The idea that my students learned something from me is enough to keep me smiling the whole day.

Among the foregoing, the first reason brought out the biggest smile.... :) :)