• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Who / What Made You Smile Today?

20 hours ago, handsomebob said:

sabihin mo IDOL pag may FANS CLUB na kayo ah, sasali na ako, hahaha

i hashtag ko na ba??? hahahaha

This post of yours made me smile/laugh today Brother 😁 🍻

No hashtag Bro haha, chill bookings lang and no FRs and para iwas nadin sa lumalalang situation ng downvoters haha. Pati sa soundtrack threads sinusundan tayo eh haha

2 hours ago, Animatrix said:

This post of yours made me smile/laugh today Brother 😁 🍻

No hashtag Bro haha, chill bookings lang and no FRs and para iwas nadin sa lumalalang situation ng downvoters haha. Pati sa soundtrack threads sinusundan tayo eh haha

hindi lang kami natuloy brother, it seems she is skeptical in my account which is understandable but I plan on skipping her na lang siguro para din out of our friendship, hehehe  besides there's this lady in HPS that i am truly curious, hahaha PM mo n lang ako if u want to know hahaha

3 hours ago, handsomebob said:

hindi lang kami natuloy brother, it seems she is skeptical in my account which is understandable but I plan on skipping her na lang siguro para din out of our friendship, hehehe  besides there's this lady in HPS that i am truly curious, hahaha PM mo n lang ako if u want to know hahaha

Oh sayang its probably not meant to be. Whatever the reason is best keep it between the both of you and im sure respect if there between you also.

Respect to you Bro for everything, and i just want to say me and her are both professional in all aspects here haha. I hope not to be in the way of anyone who wants to meet/book her. I highly respect her professionalism.

HPS has a lot of greats in their current roster haha best of luck.

---

Para di off topic:

Accomplished a lot of task today earlier than targeted kaya short day today in the office. 🙂