Who / What Made You Smile Today?

On 1/14/2022 at 11:19 PM, handsomebob said:

yung kulitan namin sa viber ni @Jazmin of Mira Cubaokahit di pa kami nagkikita akala mo matagal ng magka kilala

she is such a sweet sweet lady miss JAZMIN......

mas lalo tuloy ako na eexcite sa pagkikita namin, hahahah

baka mapasigaw kami parehas nito sa sarap, nyahahahahaa

@Jazmin of Mira Cubao eto yun baka sabihin mo wala na namang notification sayu, di mo kasi ako na follow kaya di nag aalert sayo ito, hahaha

see u soon cutie!!

This one whom they call  "big boss" in modeling and party events, owner of highend hotels and spas in abroad spcialy here in the phil, and one of the minds of this sensual magazine just asked me to have dinner to talk some business in the indstry of modeling.. He is  A longtime friend in my personal acount. 

It is flattering to be invited by this fermidable guy. This guy partied wth the famous rappers in the usa.. 

Maybe an invitation to talk about business in the modeling bcoz that is one of his long list of companies.. Pro sbi k sa knya na non pa sna ngyare yn.. Back in my teen life, i was 19  yo that time if im not mistaken, a friend of mine want me to recommend sa isang famous magazine

( their competitor actually hehe).. Pro my bf that time declined the nvitation...  So years aftr, i joined my relatives' groups of artist nlng sa fine art modeling. Relatives are into painting n exibits pro ako i love to pose lang haha. Nude and bodyescape..  

Edited by csb_miley
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, TonyStark1970 said:

Kahapon Feb 14. Nagpaka Good Samaritan ako sa crush ko. Binigyan ko cya ng Rose in a Glass with Chocolates pero wala siyang idea na ako nag bigay. But I think mahuhulaan din nya kasi nilagay ko sa from: is yung name ng fav character ko sa movie.

#SanaAll

feeding stray animals make me happy so I gave a stray cat a portion of my jollibee chicken and i hope some other passers by give that cat some food also...