Who / What Made You Smile Today?

On 1/22/2023 at 12:38 PM, NightWriter said:

LOL! You just made my day. FF is not interested, he rejected Me from the first time we got acquainted. I was on my knees asking him.

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

I totally get it, He doesn’t like my double D cup boobs, He wanted C’s. 

Hahahahahahaha ! More than a handful is a waste kasi. @Billy Hope got banned looks like you've risen again to be my personal troll ? D ka talaga maka getover sa kin ? WHHHHHHHHY ? 🤣

• Winner! (+1) 1
18 hours ago, FF said:

Heya kat ! Drop you a line when we sashay stateside in march 🙂 . Yes ma'm putting him on ignore now. whatta life when the trolling gives you your jollies,  

Hey FF! Haven’t heard from you since last thanksgiving 😊, best regards to your hermosa esposa’! Nice to wee you again, my good friend. I hope your trip would be awesome. Tama lang, Springtime dating ninyo dito.

• Like (+1) 1
4 hours ago, NightWriter said:

Hey FF! Haven’t heard from you since last thanksgiving 😊, best regards to your hermosa esposa’! Nice to wee you again, my good friend. I hope your trip would be awesome. Tama lang, Springtime dating ninyo dito.

just came from a week long reunion with hs batchmates and busy planning the loooooong stateside trip . Hope you are well my friend 🙂 and pray tell who is the lucky gent ? a new love perhaps ? that makes me smile 🙂 

• Winner! (+1) 1
On 2/11/2023 at 2:06 AM, FF said:

just came from a week long reunion with hs batchmates and busy planning the loooooong stateside trip . Hope you are well my friend 🙂 and pray tell who is the lucky gent ? a new love perhaps ? that makes me smile 🙂 

He’s pretty nice! Unlike the other guys na I made kwento to you before. He’s pretty young too. I’ve never had an experience with a young guy before. Just thinking about him makes me giddy. ☺️ Please tell me, I’m crazy or just very lonely? 

14 hours ago, NightWriter said:

He’s pretty nice! Unlike the other guys na I made kwento to you before. He’s pretty young too. I’ve never had an experience with a young guy before. Just thinking about him makes me giddy. ☺️ Please tell me, I’m crazy or just very lonely? 

giddy yarn kat. siempre ibang usapan lalo na sa much younger. crazy you're not. lonely would be more likely .  

• Winner! (+1) 1

Discovering the phr4r community in Reddit.

The forum allows you to hook-up with mostly Pinoy/Pinay professionals for ONS, FUBU, FWB for free.  Makes you question why spend so much money on spas and MPs when you can get more decent girls for free.

Edited by Exec
  • Winner! (+1) 1