Do You Dance?

Thanks for the tip doc, Last night I was in a party of a business club where in I was a member for more than 5 years now. I never dance in any party but last night is different. A lady DI force me to try dancing and I gave it a shot, I never know that I can Dance pala, Ganda pa nun DI doc.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

actually, it depends on the dance that you want to learn

street dance, hiphop, ballroom, etc

iba iba kasi level of difficulty niyan

ako ginagawa ko, dl lang ng videos sa net then dahan dahan ginagaya

practice makes perfect

pero yung may kapartner ka na magaling, malaking tulong talaga

hhhhhmmmm, pasilip lang..

this thread sounds interestin'..

hi sa lahat..

i knoe some moves, though not familiar with all tha genre.. i do hiphop, streetjazz, funk, squad routines, lyricals, a bit of bboyin and poppin' lockin'..

what style? i dunno probably mah own.. :)

daan naman kayo sa bahay namin, if you got dancin' as a passion or just a hobby, welcome na welcome kayo dito..

HAPPY FEET

thanks peeps..

:mtc:

Edited by AutoPimp
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

GROOVE has set its sight on Asia for three years now. Finally, we get the privilege to kickstart our global Asian expidition to the Philippines in 2007. All eyes will be fixed in Manila as GROOVE makes its international debut on July 21, 2007. Destination - Intramuros.

Guess who's joining the party? The ALLSTARS.

We seek the best of the best dance crews from around the country. We will kickstart Luzon, with a view to establish GROOVE in the Visayas and Mindanao.

There are four major categories in GROOVE MANILA. They include:

1. GROOVE OPEN HIPHOP Crew Division

2. GROOVE VARSITY Crew Division *

3. GROOVE JUNIOR Crew Division

4. BBOY 1 vs 1 Competition

The prize? A stack of cash, gold trophy, cd giveaways and a chance to represent the Philippines in the elite international dance competitiong and festival, BATTLEGROUNDS in Australia.

Note:

* GROOVE VARSITY Crew Division will be combined with GROOVE OPEN Division if numbers are insufficient

Check out the website: www.motorsiklonetwork.com

actually its a good idea to put up a dancing lesson business such as ballroom dancing ,, when i was in china i saw my friends business such as this grow,, kumikita ka na , nageenjoy ka pa,, anyway mayron ba kayong alam na place where I can enroll ballroom dancing lesson,,? :headsetsmiley:

actually its a good idea to put up a dancing lesson business such as ballroom dancing ,, when i was in china i saw my friends business such as this grow,, kumikita ka na , nageenjoy ka pa,, anyway mayron ba kayong alam na place where I can enroll ballroom dancing lesson,,? :headsetsmiley:

That's what I learned too from the DI that's teaching us. malaki ang kinikita nila sa ballroom dance. About the lesson, I only know Douglas Nierras' Powerdance located in Cubao, I think their studio is near Shopwise.