Do You Dance?

i onli dance sa private place.. jokesss!!

wen i was a kid i alwys dance sa mga skul events....

but now, not na coz busy na.... u know pictorials and evrythng hahah!!

Bwahaha pictorials ha? Take care gurl, and good luck with your ahh uhmm pictorials...

BALLROOM? YES....I LOVE IT.....SWING, BOOGIE, REGGAE, ETC. ETC.

Tara!

Good noon peeps ... gusto nyo watch ng dance concert?

Hey guys my dance group is planning to have a hiphop workshop for beginners we need 8 members who could pay the fee 2 dances 8 sat or sundays depends on the schedule. sa isang covered court natin gagawin kasi para mas malaki ang space ...for interested parties please contact me @ breakdance22@gmail.com

dude what happened sa dance group ninyo? ok na ba?

pasali naman po dito! :wub:

tara! sali lang .. :cool:

:mtc:

dude why not try go to known clubs pag ballroom nights nila, maraming DI dun for sure .. makakapili ka pa .. :D ghanun ba gusto u or yung known DI na talaga?

I don't know any clubs with ballroom nights and I'm not sure if I could just go there alone without looking really OOT. Not looking for a DI with a name, as long as she's hot, that's fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be a great dancer...

I remember i even formed a group during grade 6 (1995) to join a regular dance contest sa town nmin...

Of course ako ang leader... But my father did not allow me to pursue it kze gabigabi na ako late umuwi due to practices...

Far worse, hnd na nya din ako pinayagang sumali sa grupo...

I stopped dancing since then... I dance pro pag may school events lang...

And from then on, naramdaman ko na bumaba na ang quality ng pagsasayaw ko... that disappointed me so much!

Bad and Good news! the group i formed way back is now the same (pro may nadagdag ng konte) group, and get this, sila ang pinakasikat na grupo, hindi lang sa town, kundi sa buong province nmin... they bagged lots of contest winnings...

haaaayyyy... how i really miss dancing...

but during college, nakasayaw pa ako sa isang contest, representing our department... luckily, we got the 2nd place...

1st place ung isang department wherein majority nung sikat na grupo ang members!!! hahahah!!!

but my good old ex groupmates really respects me and owed where they are now to me...

i still got the groove for every dance variation, pro hnd na gaya ng dati...

somethimes, offbeat pa!!! hahaha...

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know any clubs with ballroom nights and I'm not sure if I could just go there alone without looking really OOT. Not looking for a DI with a name, as long as she's hot, that's fine.

hhhhhmmmm, let me see .. i mah check out tha local listings for this and i mah update you regardin' tha best place to go ballroom clubbin'...

i do dance ..

i love to dance with hiphop and tha usual streetbeats, i love' em upbeat. i also do streetjazz, some breakdancin' and jazz, though im not that good at jazz and breakin', there's lotsa' things to improve when it comes to that genre.. :) i also do lyricals sometimes, would love to learn ballroom, tap dance and contemporary ballet para maiba naman.

dancin' since i was on may 1st grade, dancin' until now. though i think i over do it, it became a major reason why i'l be movin' out.

member of tha school's pepsquad, i got three dance troupes. and hell yeah, i'd rather do this than go to school. :D

i think i'm a certified dance lover.

mahilig din ako sumayaw and i can usually dance to whatever is playing, mapa-hiphop, rnb, or house.

i really want to learn ballroom though.

I dance a lot, pero di ako marunong ng ballroom, pero gusto ko matuto.

i'm seriously considering enrolling dun sa studio116 posted in the previous page. care to join me? :blush: