Do You Dance?

• 2 weeks later...

tap classes are available at steps... that's a dance school located along pasong tamo ext. right behind starbucks and beside terry's selection.

there's another dance school in alabang called baila. not sure if they have tap. but they also have belly dancing cardio strip tease, hip hop, ballroom, etc.

if you want the numbers to either schools, pm me.

i took tap along with ballet and gymnastics from the time i was four til about ten. tap's really fun. i found ballet fun because of the outfits but really tedious because of the control demanded. gymnastics i just abhorred.

i was also a cheer dancer in high school... that was back when i could do splits without crying. :lol:

i used to go ballroom dancing with my mom. i found that really fun as well. and a really great workout.

last year, i got into belly dancing. i found it really cool cos at the time i started, our dance instructor was 5 months pregnant.. and she was still wearing the skimpy gym outfits. :P showed that anyone could do it. the classes i usually attend are almost always full of matronas... really old ladies with the complete indian garb, trying so hard to gyrate their hips. :lol: if only for them, it's fun to attend.

Hello guys! I know that all of us know that dancing is good for your health. It is also an art, it is beautiful to watch and it is an enjoyable excercize. It is best done when dancing in groups, may it be ballroom,hip-hop or whatever dance it is. Personally, it was my childhood dream to be a DI, but it didnt quite turn out that way :( . Anyways, i'd really wanna learn ballroom dancing and hip-hop.. i've been wanting for a long time now. I know there are a lot of people out there that are passionate when it comes to dancing. Share your thoughts here.. And also if you know of any venues that are good and have good instructors, please enlighten us. Thanks! :cool: