• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

South China/West Philippine Sea

I totally agree with you sir @alfred1967. With BBM's almost certain win, I am hopeful that he will continue the preference of the current administration in choosing to approach China bilaterally rather than bring in the US/Europe in the talks. Talks are more streamlined to achieve specific goals which I think is better than having a western power dictate what they want. The year 2000's is dubbed as Asia's century so I think its best for Asian nations to decide for themselves how to deal about with differences within the region. 

What other people are forgetting sometimes I think, is it doesn't mean that we are already surrendering our sovereignty just because we excluded our traditional western allies. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/15/2022 at 12:56 PM, manishbombee said:

I totally agree with you sir @alfred1967. With BBM's almost certain win, I am hopeful that he will continue the preference of the current administration in choosing to approach China bilaterally rather than bring in the US/Europe in the talks. Talks are more streamlined to achieve specific goals which I think is better than having a western power dictate what they want. The year 2000's is dubbed as Asia's century so I think its best for Asian nations to decide for themselves how to deal about with differences within the region. 

What other people are forgetting sometimes I think, is it doesn't mean that we are already surrendering our sovereignty just because we excluded our traditional western allies. 

Grabe ang trust sa China man. Open your eyes ! Will China really ever care to give us a fair shake ?

Anong assurance natin ?

Meron ba ?

Share ka naman ng ilang glowing examples supporting your opinion.

Edited by FF
  • 1 month later...

Sad reality- we can't do shit to China. It is what it is! Unless, magsama-sama lahat ng SEAn countries againts China, but that will cause a possible world war if it escalates.

Else eventually, maoocupy na nila yung mga oil-rich islands ng pagmamayari ng PH

I read from another forum that Spratly's and  Scarborough Shoals were made target practice areas for war games and training sorties of US Navy, Marines and Air Forces. They must have compiled the quickest and most efficient ways to remove or neutralize threat in that place.  Those places are barren. No oil deposits, sorry. The Shoal is made shelter of small vessels during storms and typhoons, and that is all there is to it. Otherwise, it would already be churning gas or oil while the US bases were still here, yet instead, they were made bombing practice zone. 

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

If you can see the number of Chinese military vessels in the area you will be shocked. I took some secret pictures but I can't post it here. Glad that Pres. Marcos somewhat allies himself with US. The Philippines has support near Seogwipo should China try to attack Philippines. With regards to China subs, madami lumubog hindi lang lumalabas sa news. Iba fighter jets may problems din. Somehow, si exPRRD nalatag kailangan ilatag pangontra sea landing. Sana operational na din homemade drones natin. For now, sana nag iincrease na din tayo defensive capabilities natin. Yun mga nasa Bataan baka nangangalawang na o worse nabenta na sa junkshop.

• 3 months later...