• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

South China/West Philippine Sea

Great Britain and Italy have recently retired their Tornados. How I wish they would play sta. klaus to us. what is junk to others maybe treasure to others. pilots who have the f-5's and the s-211 can easily adjust to it since tornados are 3rd gen only.

bilhin natin ng por kilo

Great Britain and Italy have recently retired their Tornados. How I wish they would play sta. klaus to us. what is junk to others maybe treasure to others. pilots who have the f-5's and the s-211 can easily adjust to it since tornados are 3rd gen only.

During the Sabah crises, Great Britain openly sided with Malaysia, I don't think they would give a damn about us.

so i guess with or without those 2 old frigates, we are bound to be doomed anyway.

so why buy those junk? para lang masabi na meron?

At least we will not anymore be a 2 ship navy.

PLA has to shoot us 3 times in order to bring our navy down to it's knees.

Edited by johnlove

Why get/buy 3rd Gen Fighters when you can get the a 4.5 Gen LIFT like the FA/TA50 of the Koreans?

At least we will not anymore be a 2 ship navy. PLA has to shoot us 3 times in order to bring our navy down to it's knees.

We have plans to get more, Rule of 3.

Talk with the Italians are in the finalization stages, and we will be getting 2 Maestrales class frigates from them and maybe a Minerva as a deal sweetener, unfortunately for our Armed forces, its was neglected for the past 25years and we concentrated on COIN and overlooked our ex.defs. Just because we dont hear anything about the modernization doesnt mean nothing is happening, In fairness to Pnoy, what he has done for the AFP in the past 3 years is far greater that what the Little Lady did in 9.

our neighbors will NEVER respect us for the things WE DONT HAVE, hence chinas current treatment of filipinos

the biggest threat to our territorial claim is the chinese navy, i hope those refurbished cutters from the US & the upcoming frigates from the itialians will be retrofitted with anti-ship missiles soon

the biggest news that the chinese will take seriously is our acquisition of anti-ship missiles.

the chinese army is only a deterrent for those who wish to invade mainland china

our neighbors will NEVER respect us for the things WE DONT HAVE, hence chinas current treatment of filipinos

the biggest threat to our territorial claim is the chinese navy, i hope those refurbished cutters from the US & the upcoming frigates from the itialians will be retrofitted with anti-ship missiles soon

the biggest news that the chinese will take seriously is our acquisition of anti-ship missiles.

the chinese army is only a deterrent for those who wish to invade mainland china

Them ChiComs are the Biggest threat to our territory IN FRONT of us....

Guess who's the Biggest threat to our territoryBEHIND us...

I'll give you a clue... Said country's located between Canada and Mexico...

In the World stage, there's no permanent friends, just permanent interests... Just like politics... <_<

^im not a fan of the americans, specially their EXPENSIVE weapons, but i would welcome any assistance from them

between america & china, i would choose america, their POLICY is much better for our sake

before i choose between the 2 WORLD POWERS, i would rather open closer ties with russia, france, australia, japan & south korea. its better for us to open up more alliance than US alone

^im not a fan of the americans, specially their EXPENSIVE weapons, but i would welcome any assistance from them

between america & china, i would choose america, their POLICY is much better for our sake

before i choose between the 2 WORLD POWERS, i would rather open closer ties with russia, france, australia, japan & south korea. its better for us to open up more alliance than US alone

countries can sell us anything from used to brand new, as long as we have the dough to slap on their hands.

US Policy sounds good, but they always reserve a "catch" and does not lay all the cards on the table.

^china claims ALL of south china sea together with all the natural resources in it, this means china is offering us NOTHING coupled with a THREAT of use of BRUTE FORCE if we dare to defy them

while the americans will deal with us in a NOT so EQUAL FOOTING, but at least they would recognize our CLAIM to such territory & the minerals in it that they could harness. its only PRACTICAL to go with america no matter how modest the benefit well get from them, at the very least we get SOMETHING out of our CLAIM. we just have to be relegated with the fact that the americans need to recover their investments

Edited by dos8dos

really, you would rather ally with russia than the US? pardon the language but russia would f*ck our smooth lil bottom soon as we turned our back.

Edited by dungeonbaby

Why get/buy 3rd Gen Fighters when you can get the a 4.5 Gen LIFT like the FA/TA50 of the Koreans?

We have plans to get more, Rule of 3.

Talk with the Italians are in the finalization stages, and we will be getting 2 Maestrales class frigates from them and maybe a Minerva as a deal sweetener, unfortunately for our Armed forces, its was neglected for the past 25years and we concentrated on COIN and overlooked our ex.defs. Just because we dont hear anything about the modernization doesnt mean nothing is happening, In fairness to Pnoy, what he has done for the AFP in the past 3 years is far greater that what the Little Lady did in 9.

one word: PRICE. the TA-50 costs around 28M dollars and as i have said, if those countries would play sta. claus, meaning they would offer them at bargain price. take note also that the Tornado is not a light fighter aircraft like the TA-50. they are full-sized fighter-bombers.

we should be vigilante about this creeping invasion by China. mukhang me balak gawing Falklands nila ang Panatag Shoal. another thing that should keep our eyes open is the psy-war being conducted by China. doble-kara tong mga chekwang ito. pa-traydor kung tumira. sana me paraan para makapag-ambagan tayo sa isang pondo pambili ng shore-based anti-ship and anti-aircraft missiles na may 500 km. range para hindi makalapit sa mga isla natin.

Edited by TheSmilingBandit

^china claims ALL of south china sea together with all the natural resources in it, this means china is offering us NOTHING coupled with a THREAT of use of BRUTE FORCE if we dare to defy them

while the americans will deal with us in a NOT so EQUAL FOOTING, but at least they would recognize our CLAIM to such territory & the minerals in it that they could harness. its only PRACTICAL to go with america no matter how modest the benefit well get from them, at the very least we get SOMETHING out of our CLAIM. we just have to be relegated with the fact that the americans need to recover their investments

the US Government is on a win - win situation here, they sell old equipments for a hilariously high price, make a neutral stance while punching China with words, and shielding themselves with our islands.

why would they arm us? because our country is a shield against direct invasion from their precious Pearl Harbor.

China would not make an openly aggressive move, why? Nobody openly sides with them, many are pissed with them and praying some lunatic chinese general will push the trigger. They will not make a mistake by fighting a multiple front war with countries with so many allies, resources, and not to mention, with nuclear capability.