• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

CDR-King Comments, Product Reviews, etc

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

back when the company sold blank cd's/dvd's, they were good. nowhere would you find brand-name blanks at affordable prices. but the owners got greedy in their quest to branch out. bought a generic card reader there and it turned out to be the biggest mistake ever. the card reader didn't work and worse, it wiped the contents of my card. good thing i had a backup.

like many have previously said, it's a hit-and-miss affair in this joint. better err on the side of caution and avoid these stores altogether. you get what you pay for and with cdrking, you really don't get much.

haven't visited any store lately, but are they still on the 'mano-mano' receipt system? for somebody selling tech products, i find this really odd.

• 6 months later...

can't really trust their products. if you just need an item for a quick fix like for instance nasira mouse but you need it badly at least for that day (wedding videgrapher ka at minamadali mo yung edit) then pde na tiyagaan. but for product mileage, look for somewhere else.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...