Azkals (Philippine futbol's poster boys)

thegame08

Azkals nagyayabang na, wala pa nga achievement!

dapat sipain sa team yung dalawang nambastos kay ms. ramos

That is totally uncalled for and unbecoming of a gentleman and an athlete as well, me kinasangkutan na din na incident dati ang ilang member ng Azkals kaya dapat lang na nag-iisip sila bago pa man gumawa ng anumang bahay na nakakasira sa kanila. By that way, sina Lexton Moy at Angel Guirado daw ang nambastos kay Jo Ramos

That's an international FIFA requirement. She's been doing that for the last decade or so. Worst, the PAMBABASTOS happened to her only in the Philippines. That will surely push us down again.

Worse from what I've read 'di man lang daw pinigilan ni James Younghusband 'yung 2 players sa pambabastos kay Cristy..

guys, before you judge any one put your selves in one of the azkals player...even if you were the captain, i doubt you will stop the 2 from what they did. im not saying that what they did was right but lets not blame all of them for what happened. boys will be boys..a simple complaint would siffice but to sue them with sexual harassment..for me its abit too harsh. any complaint by ms ramos would surely be acted upon as she is a fifa march official. i agree for a disciplinary action but a lifetime ban is too harsh.

while it is true that she is tasked to check the equipments of the player, i think in my opinion she can do that while the palyers are outside their locker roooms. just like any eufa matches, all equipments are laid on the table for the match officials to check it while players are not yet in their locker rooms.

then again, im no fifa representative :)

guys, before you judge any one put your selves in one of the azkals player...even if you were the captain, i doubt you will stop the 2 from what they did. im not saying that what they did was right but lets not blame all of them for what happened. boys will be boys..a simple complaint would siffice but to sue them with sexual harassment..for me its abit too harsh. any complaint by ms ramos would surely be acted upon as she is a fifa march official. i agree for a disciplinary action but a lifetime ban is too harsh.

If I was the captain of the team, of course i'll tell my boys to act accordingly, knowing that an offiicial will be coming over. The captain of the team should know better and Younghusband, in the first place, should have told his boys to dress up and behave. The reports also mentioned that he was laughing as well and did nothing. These are pros and they're no longer boys. There's always time to have fun and act like 'boys', but they should also know how to respect authority. Sexual harassment isn't just about being offended by an act that's sexual in nature, it's more about imposing one's power over another. And the 2 must have thought that they have power over every women, including Ms. Ramos.

as i mentioned in my other post, inspection should happen prior to the boys being inside the looker room. Equipments, in the FIFA sacntioned match, are to be placed inside the looker room prior to the players dressing up. I dont see the point of expecting the equipments while the boys are getting ready. Again im not saying i am okay of what the 2 players did. what i am disagreeing on is the case that ms ramos brought up. the 2 will be punished that for sure. a suspension is really warranted for their action but not sexual harassment. i believe no one imposed ones power over the other. ms ramos was merely offended by the action of the 2 and the laughter of the team.