Game of Thrones

By what right does a wolf have to judge a lion?

anyway. it's more of a story than a confession. from being hated, he has managed to humanize his act by his story of conflict.

he was made to be a king's guard para mawalan ng heir ang caterly rock. king rhaegar's cruel joke to tywin since 2 lang ang lalake ni tywin and he took one of them

di na rin sya pwedeng magpakasal. again part of his job as King's Guard.

Ser Loras is a member of King's guard sa books btw.

Sansa was being bethrowed to Loras's brother Wyllis instead.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I watched Episode 9 at the office kanina, at hindi ko kinaya ang Red Wedding, pagtugtog pa lang ng banda, kinakabahan na ko. What happened to Robb and Catelyn is too much and Grey Wind... WTF they didn't even spare Grey Wind's life!!! Sobrang sakit ng puso ko, gusto ko magwalling sabay hagulgol. Bakit? Bakit? Bakiiiiiit? sad.gif The only consolation I have is that Jon, Arya, Bran and Rickon are still alive...

On a lighter note, aliw ako sa mga tweets about The Red Wedding, my favorite goes something like "Know why George R.R. Martin doesn't have a twitter account? Because he killed all 140 characters" hahaha.

Also GOT made this memoriam for all the dead characters. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m4ZPULXJKw

Edited by girladventure88

Tapos na nga ang season 3, good thing the spoilers pertaining to the Red Wedding came out way after the original show date, especially for those who haven't read the book.

Ibang klase nga ang Red Wedding episode, intense and heart-wrenching. A lot of viewers can't stop talking about it for weeks.

Next year na ulit for Season 4.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am very disappointed in how they ended Season2 ( all the walkers heading to the Wall) , and then they didn't continue with it in Season 3.

Season 3 was so much soap. puro dialogues. saving grace is still the mother of the dragons.

but anyway, GOT is way up there compared to the other series.. so I will be watching it

• 3 months later...