Game of Thrones

Nagpakita na kanina ng kaseksihan si Daenerys (Emilia Clarke). Pinatay nya current Khal, sinunog headquarters, then exit sya, na nakadubad obviously becauase nasunog din damit nya. Luhod lahat paglabas nya na nakahubad hahaha

Sorry, EP4 yun and "kanina" ko lang napanood *downloaded torrent"

I read all 5 books, but the show is better than the books na. kasi ang tagal tagal magsulat ni GRRM.

agree with you, but only on the last 2 books. Martin is too busy justifying the actions of each character by writing chapters each with their own perspective. Sabi naman niya babawi siya sa last 2 books. Hope he delivers. I suspect everyone will be dead in Westeros by the time the Khaleesi arrives at the rate that Martin is writing.

Today's episode was great! Khaleesi, mother of dragons, going back to Mereen kaya siya? How would the Unsullied accept her new army? Where will she get the much needed ships?

Too many questions, I can't wait for the next episodes. :)

The teaser after the E06 was good. Sansa Stark, what will she do? What will Jon Snow do? What's gonna happen to Arya?

It's making me love Mondays. :)

Edited by DarkEinjel