*** Share Ko Lang Na... ***

maniaclara

SKL

Almost 40,being single, and living alone is not so bad at all. There is nothing wrong with it. There is nothing wrong with me for relishing the company of my own self.

I realized that if I had married my ex-boyfriend after we graduated from college, there is a chance that we may have ended up separated. If we stayed together, there is a chance that I have lost myself because I would continually adjust to what he and the family needs.

I wouldn't be able to take up further studies.

I wouldn't be able to meet the friends I made after we broke up.

I wouldn't be able to pursue the things that interest me.

I wouldn't be able to thoroughly enjoy my own company.

I wouldn't be able to visit the places I did after we broke up.

Yes, it would be nice to be with someone. However, I'd rather be alone than let myself get lost again just because I must cater to my partner's needs.

There is nothing better than loving yourself and getting the most of what life has to offer.

The best thing is, you feel this great sense of satisfaction knowing that you achieved these things on your own two feet.

• Like (+1) 2
  • 3 weeks later...

SKL....

starting a series marathon late in the day when you have not slept yet is a dangerous sport. You tend to not want to sleep and would want to watch your way through all 20 episodes in one sitting. What makes it worse is that you know that you will have to wake up really early the next day.

SKL

That i havent logged in mtc for years and that im having more fun interacting now than before when it became so chaotic with "up ko lang" posts and non sense remarks, thats why i stopped logging in my account in the first place. The board is better moderated now, good job mods and more power :)

• 4 weeks later...