The Walking Dead

Who got shot? Who did the shooting. did Rick get to shoot someone again?

Well It's not Rick who got shot...it was in Daryls group who got shot...not sure if it was him or the latina girl...the last scene was a gun pointed at the back of Daryls head then after that a shot or gunfire was heard and the screen was covered with blood....

Well It's not Rick who got shot...it was in Daryls group who got shot...not sure if it was him or the latina girl...the last scene was a gun pointed at the back of Daryls head then after that a shot or gunfire was heard and the screen was covered with blood....

Why ruin it for others here who still haven't seen it yet?

That guy they saw at the barn wearing a armor clad, fights with a spear and is looking for his horse.. I'm calling it now - Ezekiel is coming!

And nope, Daryl is not dead. Not yet. Heheh He got shot maybe but not lethal, could've been meh if he just died that way.

yep..just finished watching the episode..yes I agree that Daryl is not dead...hope so...well I guess we have to wait another week to see the season finale...the latina/mexican girl that I mention earlier .it was Rosita..she's very cute/pretty..If I were Abraham...I should stick to this girl... :)

who will negan k*ll kaya sa season finale using lucille. it's either of the 4 cgro (glenn, rosita, daryl, michone)

for me i would take rosita, the other 3 are more important than her hehe but that's just me :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We're actually not sure if those 4 will be facing Negan and Lucille. Yes, they're captured but anything can still happen in the finale. And I must agree with you, among them - Rosita is the least.

We're actually not sure if those 4 will be facing Negan and Lucille. Yes, they're captured but anything can still happen in the finale. And I must agree with you, among them - Rosita is the least.

walking dead series is very unpredictable. we can't tell who's next. not even the comics. i'm really excited for the season finale. hope that negan makes his first appearance. but i hope they don't k*ll daryl or glenn hahaha! well they have a lot of fans so marketing strategy i won't k*ll either of the two. :D :D :D

walking dead series is very unpredictable. we can't tell who's next. not even the comics. i'm really excited for the season finale. hope that negan makes his first appearance. but i hope they don't k*ll daryl or glenn hahaha! well they have a lot of fans so marketing strategy i won't k*ll either of the two. :D :D :D

I understand your sentiments towards Glenn and Daryl. Me, myself is a fan too but you may wanna consider that they are also marketing Negan's character in the series. And what's the best way to do that? Let the fans hate him so bad. And, how? First, by killing off one or a handful of our favorites.