The Walking Dead

Analyzing the last sequence of the finale, logically it would be Abraham. Judging by how the 1st person POV stayed on his/her knees after 3 or 4 Lucille Strikes.

I thinks only Abraham could have absorbed such damaged before hitting the ground.

Still, I my heart believes its Glenn simply because of the comic book events.

Edited by gwapingsz1

Analyzing the last sequence of the finale, logically it would be Abraham. Judging by how the 1st person POV stayed on his/her knees after 3 or 4 Lucille Strikes.

I thinks only Abraham could have absorbed such damaged before hitting the ground.

Still, I my heart believes its Glenn simply because of the comic book events.

You also forgot that Negan said something like "taking it like a champ". We can tell he was referring to Abraham judging the way he looks at him before swinging Lucille.

You also forgot that Negan said something like "taking it like a champ". We can tell he was referring to Abraham judging the way he looks at him before swinging Lucille.

Yeah. I am also considering that champ part. If it's Abraham I do not think it would have that much impact. We all know he should have been dead already before the apperance of Negan,Denise took his place, then he took the place of Glenn.

Edited by gwapingsz1

Ok, so here's the line-up: Eugene. Carl. Aaron. Sasha. Rick. Maggie. Abraham. Michonne. Daryl. Rosita. Glenn.

Now, just look at how Negan gestures to his right when saying about cutting the boy's other eye out, presumably gesturing in Karl's direction, suggesting he is further down the line from Carl (that or Negan gestures towards people he's not talking about when talking about them WHICH NO ONE DOES...) AND when he addresses them all about crying etc his eyes scan to both the right and to the left, suggesting it is NOT someone on the extreme end is Eugene and Glenn, because there are people either side of the person being killed who he is eyeing and lording over. All of which suggests he is at, or near, the other end of the line from Carl, BUT NOT the absolute other end. His entire body language and gestures scream that he is where Abraham, Michonne, Daryl and Rosita are. Not gonna be Rosita for the obvious reason that they kinda need this death to be felt after a summer of waiting and she's just not a tier 1 character like Abraham, Michonne and Daryl are. My guess is it's Abraham. UNLESS Norman Reedus wants out of the show and asked for it to be him, even then I can't see him getting killed without being in the episode a bit more - same for Michonne. Abe was in it enough and had a lot of 'goodbye' moments, and he'd reached a place of mental serenity or hope, which is always the kiss of death. Also, i think that killing a woman like this will not go down well with a large portion of the audience. Same for an injured character. The show makers have to be aware of this. It is easier for people to deal with such an extreme killing when it is a big tough soldier getting it. Bye, Abe.

Ok, so here's the line-up: Eugene. Carl. Aaron. Sasha. Rick. Maggie. Abraham. Michonne. Daryl. Rosita. Glenn.

Now, just look at how Negan gestures to his right when saying about cutting the boy's other eye out, presumably gesturing in Karl's direction, suggesting he is further down the line from Carl (that or Negan gestures towards people he's not talking about when talking about them WHICH NO ONE DOES...) AND when he addresses them all about crying etc his eyes scan to both the right and to the left, suggesting it is NOT someone on the extreme end is Eugene and Glenn, because there are people either side of the person being killed who he is eyeing and lording over. All of which suggests he is at, or near, the other end of the line from Carl, BUT NOT the absolute other end. His entire body language and gestures scream that he is where Abraham, Michonne, Daryl and Rosita are. Not gonna be Rosita for the obvious reason that they kinda need this death to be felt after a summer of waiting and she's just not a tier 1 character like Abraham, Michonne and Daryl are. My guess is it's Abraham. UNLESS Norman Reedus wants out of the show and asked for it to be him, even then I can't see him getting killed without being in the episode a bit more - same for Michonne. Abe was in it enough and had a lot of 'goodbye' moments, and he'd reached a place of mental serenity or hope, which is always the kiss of death. Also, i think that killing a woman like this will not go down well with a large portion of the audience. Same for an injured character. The show makers have to be aware of this. It is easier for people to deal with such an extreme killing when it is a big tough soldier getting it. Bye, Abe.

Im sorry to disagree. This is what I think happened. And its down to only 3 people.

Watch closely the last 10 mins or so. You are right in one thing, he did went to the right side of rick (kaliwa ni rick facing negan). Negan's shadow reflected on Rick's face going to his right. And sino ba yung mga nasa kaliwa ni rick? Sasha, Aaron, Carl and Eugene. Obviously, hindi si Carl ang pinatay niya because of Negan's last dialogue. So it comes down to Aaron, Eugene and Sasha. My bet is Eugene. Why? because he already gave the bullet making 101 to rick, and abraham knows the place already, meaning, they can make bullets even without him. Not unlike in the comics, he is the only one knowledgeable of the bullet making and its machines.

Glenn will not die. Kirkman said he regrets killing him in the comics, that is why I think he doesnt want to make the same mistake again.

Nope. The only connection it has is that it's from the same creator - Robert Kirkman. The comic series is good and the adaptation has the potential to be the next big thing on TV. If you want a show that is related to The Walking Dead, it is non other than Fear Of The Walking Dead.

Thank you for the response about sa "Outcast"...una ko kasi nakita yung bahay lang...then late ko na napansin yung 2 guys walking in different direction..one is a sheriff walking towards direction of Atlanta,"dead" words in it..which is related sa walking dead series...while the other one is walking towards Rome with a word "posession"....tnx

Now about the TWD season finale..talagang cliffhanger yung ending...and honestly I really like Jeffrey Dean Morgan playing the role Negan..and about Rick..na-outsmart talaga siya rito..for me naging confident somehow si Rick sa mga ginawa nila before..the best move na nagawa niya for me is yung sa Church massacre at yung quick escape nila sa sanctuary... About meeting Negan..you can see his face na talagang no escape na sila at talagang for me andun yung fear niya... Now my wild guess who would be Negan victim..I guess either Aaron, or Eugene...since nagpa-alam na siya bago sumakay ng trailer at nabigay na niya formula for the bullet making... Glenn would be my final Option...and still for me Hot talaaga ni Rosita.. :)

Nope...its about possesion...demonic possesion....not related to any zombies...

thank you for this info...

Im sorry to disagree. This is what I think happened. And its down to only 3 people.

Watch closely the last 10 mins or so. You are right in one thing, he did went to the right side of rick (kaliwa ni rick facing negan). Negan's shadow reflected on Rick's face going to his right. And sino ba yung mga nasa kaliwa ni rick? Sasha, Aaron, Carl and Eugene. Obviously, hindi si Carl ang pinatay niya because of Negan's last dialogue. So it comes down to Aaron, Eugene and Sasha. My bet is Eugene. Why? because he already gave the bullet making 101 to rick, and abraham knows the place already, meaning, they can make bullets even without him. Not unlike in the comics, he is the only one knowledgeable of the bullet making and its machines.

Glenn will not die. Kirkman said he regrets killing him in the comics, that is why I think he doesnt want to make the same mistake again.

I'm also sorry but you may seem to misinterpret it, mate. I was referring to Negan's gesture to his right while he is talking and already made his pick. I didn't say he went to his right side and I know who exactly is in there. To further explains it - my analization begins right when the screen went on POV. Anything before that is ofcourse a different story just like yours.

I really liked this series... But now it's starting to bore me. I hope the writers give it a new twist to make it interesting again.

Lately it's the same plot over and over. The group builds a stable community, they meet an enemy group that destroys everything, they go to a different place to rebuild and start over. Then they meet another enemy group, etc etc.

I really liked this series... But now it's starting to bore me. I hope the writers give it a new twist to make it interesting again.

Lately it's the same plot over and over. The group builds a stable community, they meet an enemy group that destroys everything, they go to a different place to rebuild and start over. Then they meet another enemy group, etc etc.

i think they are just following the storyline of the comics. and it's the zombie apocalypse survivor of the fittest

assessing on who negan lucilled..

main characters who i believe are safe, rick, carl, remember what negan said, so these 2 are safe. i dont think rosita,sasha,maggie, will do much of an impact if one dies. michonne is a possibility, being ricks love interest no.3. daryl, i believe is safe as well, hes already injured. aaron, wont make much of an impact. if u look closely, there are clues.. first, their hairline, and camera, abraham passes for short hair and eugene. glenn doesnt.

1. glenn, in the comics it was him.. will they go thru with it like it the comics? maybe...

2. abraham, if u look at him closely, he was the only one not in tears, or afraid, everyone else was broken down by negan

3. eugene, and glenn were on the farthest sides, when negan was swinging the bat, u dont see the rv behind, so they have to be on the sides.

these are my top 3 who i believe wont make it to season 7.

If it was Glenn, you wouldve heard Maggie screaming in the background