• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Ford Car Reviews

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Kamusta ang availability ng parts ng Ford dito sa Pinas? Mustang vs 86 thread got me thinking and I said go with the 86 because I know Toyota parts are easy to find but then again I've been seeing a lot of Ford vehicles on the road lately (especially the EcoSport) so maybe Ford parts aren't that hard to find anymore? I drove a friend's Ford Focus one time, it just felt so right so I'm always considering getting a Focus. It's the availability of parts that's holding me back.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Owned most of the ford line up from territory, mustang, explorer, ranger 2019 to current ang masasabi ko lang sobra sakit sa ulo especially the explorer and territory. Common problems are suspension, bushings, anything electrical, brakes, rods, rubber seals and the list goes on and on.  If you join any of the facebook ford groups most of the posts you will see are about issues rather than owners enjoying their rides.

2 hours ago, ej_qn said:

Owned most of the ford line up from territory, mustang, explorer, ranger 2019 to current ang masasabi ko lang sobra sakit sa ulo especially the explorer and territory. Common problems are suspension, bushings, anything electrical, brakes, rods, rubber seals and the list goes on and on.  If you join any of the facebook ford groups most of the posts you will see are about issues rather than owners enjoying their rides.

Hala talaga? Balak pa naman namin kumuha ng Territory. Thanks for the heads up.

4 hours ago, Immortal666 said:

Hala talaga? Balak pa naman namin kumuha ng Territory. Thanks for the heads up.

Opo. Ang masakit pa even pag civered ng warranty and "repaired" ng casa its either di tatagal ng 48hrs or unrepairable. Yung territory ko nga bigla nalang nag ilaw lahat ng gauge lights then ayaw na umandar. Hinatak pa papunta casa sabay pinalitan ng board.. la hiya wala pa 5 mins paglabas sa casa namatayan ako sa gitna ng commonwealth. Buti naka convoy ako kaya naka tow pabalik. I enforced the lemon law natin and i refused to pick up my territory na.