• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Food TV Shows/Cooking Shows/Food Critics/Chefs (Foreign & Local)

LINDSAY is lucky the ladies won Restaurant Wars ....... otherwise, she would have gotten the boot.

yep exactly. i cannot believe the sheer number of expletives she spewed out that night. ugh.

tonight's episode is "block party". should be interesting.

So much love for Top Chef show down here tongue.gif

For me it was the original Iron Chef that got me hooked into the reality cooking shows. It was obviously dubbed but the end product was always mind boggling and its host known as Chairman Kaga (Takeshi Kaga) was always flamboyant and entertaining. Iron Chef chinese, Chen Kenichi was also my fave chef.

post-263321-0-30621700-1327877643.jpg post-263321-0-33915900-1327877702.jpg

Chairman Kaga =>>

However i am currently hooked to Hell's kitchen. I know its first episode was on May 30, 2005 but i just discovered it by accident after mistaking Gordon Ramsay from someone else but boy was it worth it. I've already downloaded and finished watching Season 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 since then. Never got to download season 4 and 6 though and season 8 is on the way. The host may be mean and all but i think this gives the show a whole new flavor and makes it entertaining in itself. Besides, he usually gets nicer at the end and the it's usually well meant. Fave line would have to be : "You donkey! " tongue.gif Saw him as part of the host on Top Chef if am not mistaken (there were 3 if them: the bald one and the heavy built one) but it wasn't the same, guess i'll be looking forward for season 10 this year if he show would still push thru.

post-263321-0-64859600-1327878652.jpg post-263321-0-95405100-1327878626.jpg

the tagline says it all

However, if you guys know the show that is/was shown at travel and living channel where it is also composed of two teams (usually black and red) where the contestants are in pairs and its host has a shaggy/curly semi-long black hair. Give me a head's up, i'd still wanna download that show and watch it.

Edited by Droidz1979

saw the episode last night ...... looks like PAUL is on a roll.

whew I thought EDWARD was going to be sent home. (in the end it was CHRIS)

an asian showdown in the finals should be interesting to watch ^_^

would be. id ike a grayson/paul/ed finale. ^_^

now i just wish sarah and lindsay go home next. LOL. those two irritate the heckouttame. :rolleyes:

would be. id ike a grayson/paul/ed finale. ^_^

now i just wish sarah and lindsay go home next. LOL. those two irritate the heckouttame. :rolleyes:

or if BEVERLY is able to return (via Last Chance Kitchen) ........ now that would be awesome.

With HEATHER gone ...... I think LINDSAY is the next bitch we want out. (and yeah SARAH coming in third)

Saw the preview that Peewee Herman might be the next episodes guest judge. (arrrrgh. bring back Charlize Theron !!! :lol:)

or if BEVERLY is able to return (via Last Chance Kitchen) ........ now that would be awesome.

With HEATHER gone ...... I think LINDSAY is the next bitch we want out. (and yeah SARAH coming in third)

Saw the preview that Peewee Herman might be the next episodes guest judge. (arrrrgh. bring back Charlize Theron !!! :lol:)

i actually read somewhere that whoever wins Last Chance Kitchen will go back right before the finale, so i guess when theyre down to 3?

so, if Bev prevails, she might come back.

another episode tonight. im just hoping Paul sustains his momentum and doesnt lose focus like Richard Blais did during his first run. :-D

i actually read somewhere that whoever wins Last Chance Kitchen will go back right before the finale, so i guess when theyre down to 3?

so, if Bev prevails, she might come back.

another episode tonight. im just hoping Paul sustains his momentum and doesnt lose focus like Richard Blais did during his first run. :-D

a filipino winning Top Chef ...... now that would truly be awesome.

a filipino winning Top Chef ...... now that would truly be awesome.

so they announced last night that there would be one chef coming back next wednesday, which would bring the number back up to 5.

paul had a meh night last night .... so i hope he doesnt lose his momentum at this point.

the teaser clip showed him being all emotional and all that ... but that might be the power of editing at work. :-D

notice how i didnt tell you who went home ...

so they announced last night that there would be one chef coming back next wednesday, which would bring the number back up to 5.

paul had a meh night last night .... so i hope he doesnt lose his momentum at this point.

the teaser clip showed him being all emotional and all that ... but that might be the power of editing at work. :-D

notice how i didnt tell you who went home ...

I'll check later if torrent for the latest episode is available so I can watch it tonight. though im not really excited about peewee herman :P (hey why not bring back cookie monster and elmo :lol:)

usually its the editing ....... kinda like to give more suspense.