• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually the antichrist in islamic belief will reveal himself as a prophet of god which will lead many to follow him. Muslims will lead the fight against him but it is jesus that slays him. So i guess whether youre christian or muslim it doesnt matter just as long as your faith in god is strong. We are both people of the book. Salaam to all.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually the antichrist in islamic belief will reveal himself as a prophet of god which will lead many to follow him. Muslims will lead the fight against him but it is jesus that slays him. So i guess whether youre christian or muslim it doesnt matter just as long as your faith in god is strong. We are both people of the book. Salaam to all.

And what about Buddhists? Hindus? What about pagans and idolaters?

I wonder what the marrying age is in Shari'ah Mindanao, because when you have a 30-, 40-, 50-year old man marrying a child and consummating that union, what protection does a child have?

• 1 month later...

Recently writing about popular verses from several religions, I've discovered that there are more genocidal verses from Jewish books like the Talmud as compared to the Quran. I also felt inner peace reading inspiring verses from Quran.

Allow me to quote from "The Talmud in Anti-Semitic Polemics" by the Anti-Defamation League, especially since I was recently reminded of deeply-ingrained biases in history by a friend who read in the Encyclopedia Britannica that Jewish law allowed and regulated prostitution. The following passages address your claim in general terms:

"Anti-Talmud tracts were originally developed in the Middle Ages as Christian Polemics against Judaism, but today they emanate from a variety of Christian, Moslem and secular sources. Sometimes such "studies" have blatantly Anti-Semitic tones; sometimes they are more subtle. Yet all of them remain as false and pernicious today as they did in the Middle Ages.

"...By selectively citing various passages from the Talmud and Midrash, polemicists have sought to demonstrate that Judaism espouses hatred for non-Jews (and specifically for Christians), and promotes obscenity, sexual perversion, and other immoral behavior. To make these passages serve their purposes, these polemicists frequently mistranslate them or cite them out of context (wholesale fabrication of passages is not unknown)...

"In distorting the normative meanings of rabbinic texts, anti-Talmud writers frequently remove passages from their textual and historical contexts. Even when they present their citations accurately, they judge the passages based on contemporary moral standards, ignoring the fact that the majority of these passages were composed close to two thousand years ago by people living in cultures radically different from our own. They are thus able to ignore Judaism's long history of social progress and paint it instead as a primitive and parochial religion.

"Those who attack the Talmud frequently cite ancient rabbinic sources without noting subsequent developments in Jewish thought, and without making a good-faith effort to consult with contemporary Jewish authorities who can explain the role of these sources in normative Jewish thought and practice...

"Probably the most far-reaching claim made by anti-Talmud polemicists is that Judaism views non-Jews as a subhuman species deserving only hatred and contempt from its Jewish superiors. The visceral hatred that Jews are alleged to bear for non-Jews is proven, they claim, by a variety of statements in the Talmud and by Jewish law itself , which purportedly encourages Jews to exploit their non-Jewish neighbors and engage in criminal activities against them. Many go so far as to claim that Jews are intent on subjugating non-Jews around the world and even on committing genocide against them.

"...But normative Judaism has never diminished the essential humanity - and the concomitant holiness, derived from the doctrine of creation in imago Dei - shared by Jews and non-Jews alike."

Why not share the verses from the Quran which have inspired inner peace for you? By the way, which version of the Talmud did you read - the Soncino or the Artscroll edition?

• 2 weeks later...

This passage is not cool if you know the circumstances behind this passage.

Muhammad was still weak (no army, no riches, no followers) when he speaks this passage and he also wants to entice the Pagans, Jews and Christians living in Arabia to follow him.

But after years of caravan raiding, murder, massacre and rape he abrogated this passage (last sermon of muhammad the pedophile)

Sample :

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so k*ll him."

he Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri, in Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 48, Number 826

"Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth stands out clearly from error; whoever rejects evil and has faith in God has grasped the most trustworthy, unfailing handhold. And God hears and knows all things. God is the Protector of those who have faith: from the depths of darkness He will lead them forth into light."

According to the Talmud, the souls of the gentiles(goyim) comes from 3 Satanic spheres while the body of the Jew comes from holiness

According to the Talmud, it is ok to murder, steal and rape a gentile even if that gentile(goyim) is a child.

According to the Talmud, the gentiles(goyim) are animals in human form just to be in order to appear appropriate in serving the jews.

According to the Talmud, no Jewish woman should engage sexual intercourse with a gentile(goyim) man, BUT a Jewish man may rape as many gentile(goyim) women as he wants.

The annual celebration of Purim is based on the Bible book of Esther which celebrates the murder and slaughter of hundreds of thousands muslims such as the likes of first and second Iraq war and the Libyan Invasion, all of which happened in Purim. The first began with Esther by seducing the Persian king Ahasuerus to k*ll his own countrymen(75,000 Persians killed).

LONG LIVE OUR MASS MEDIA, LONG LIVE DEMOCRACY, LONG LIVE THE POWER OF TRIUMPHANT ZION!(Search this on google tongue.gif)

According to the Talmud, the souls of the gentiles(goyim) comes from 3 Satanic spheres while the body of the Jew comes from holiness

According to the Talmud, it is ok to murder, steal and rape a gentile even if that gentile(goyim) is a child.

According to the Talmud, the gentiles(goyim) are animals in human form just to be in order to appear appropriate in serving the jews.

According to the Talmud, no Jewish woman should engage sexual intercourse with a gentile(goyim) man, BUT a Jewish man may rape as many gentile(goyim) women as he wants.

The annual celebration of Purim is based on the Bible book of Esther which celebrates the murder and slaughter of hundreds of thousands muslims such as the likes of first and second Iraq war and the Libyan Invasion, all of which happened in Purim. The first began with Esther by seducing the Persian king Ahasuerus to k*ll his own countrymen(75,000 Persians killed).

LONG LIVE OUR MASS MEDIA, LONG LIVE DEMOCRACY, LONG LIVE THE POWER OF TRIUMPHANT ZION!(Search this on google tongue.gif)

quote where in the Talmud it says this. or did you, like a previous poster, pick this up from an anti-semitic site that does not cite context?

by the way, this is the Islam thread. the only way this is relevant to this thread is if you acknowledge that Islam advocates the killing of Jews, not only in letter but in 20th- and 21st-century deed. or if, like a previous poster, you think that the Qur'an is nonviolent compared to Jewish literature.

From my work, one thing that I love about Islam is that they protect their people. Case in point, Islamic Banking. In Lehman, whatever the depositor saves in the Bank the depositor gets. Basically, it prevents the bank from investing the depositors money in other bank activities. Or if ever the bank used that money and that investment goes bad, the bank or whoever will rescue the bank in a meltdown will still owe the depositors the money they saved in the first place.

Edited by G_sKiLLz
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From my work, one thing that I love about Islam is that they protect their people. Case in point, Islamic Banking. In Lehman, whatever the depositor saves in the Bank the depositor gets. Basically, it prevents the bank from investing the depositors money in other bank activities. Or if ever the bank used that money and that investment goes bad, the bank or whoever will rescue the bank in a meltdown will still owe the depositors the money they saved in the first place.

they do protect their people. that is, if you don't think of women as people.

case in point, the new law being pushed in iraq allowing men to marry girls when they're 9 and require women to submit to sex whenever their husbands demanded it. so yes, marital rape of child brides would be legal.

and you thought freddie aguilar was gross.

Edited by dungeonbaby
  • Like (+1) 1

Please include genital mutilation and honor killings!

they do protect their people. that is, if you don't think of women as people.

case in point, the new law being pushed in iraq allowing men to marry girls when they're 9 and require women to submit to sex whenever their husbands demanded it. so yes, marital rape of child brides would be legal.

and you thought freddie aguilar was gross.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Allah is the same God Father that Christian is believing - since both believes in old testament... ang pagkakaiba lang, hindi naniniwala ang mga Muslim na mayroon pang ibang Diyos, gaya ng Diyos Anak at Diyos Espirinto Santo... and at the same, hindi din naniniwala ang mga Kristiyano (except INC) na may iba pang sugo o propeta after Jesus... in fact, Jesus even warned those who believe in Him that there will a lot of false prophets to come after Him, para linlangin ang mga tao... and so on...

I hope that one day, God will show us a world-wide miracle (not on single or few people but for everyone to see without a doubt) to prove His existence and for us to know the right religion...

• 4 weeks later...

Allah is the same God Father that Christian is believing - since both believes in old testament... ang pagkakaiba lang, hindi naniniwala ang mga Muslim na mayroon pang ibang Diyos, gaya ng Diyos Anak at Diyos Espirinto Santo... and at the same, hindi din naniniwala ang mga Kristiyano (except INC) na may iba pang sugo o propeta after Jesus... in fact, Jesus even warned those who believe in Him that there will a lot of false prophets to come after Him, para linlangin ang mga tao... and so on...

I hope that one day, God will show us a world-wide miracle (not on single or few people but for everyone to see without a doubt) to prove His existence and for us to know the right religion...

Ah yes the growing use of the propaganda that the God in the Bible is the same as Allah and that Jesus is the same as Isa. If you truly read the Bible and the Quran, Jesus and Isa are completely different. Such BS.

It is not BS actually. It is like your own story being told by different people i.e. although they are referring to the same person, they might have different perspectives and propagandas. The "Jesus" in the Bible is the same person as "Isa" being told in Quran. What makes different is the way the Bible and the Quran want him to be...

• 1 month later...

It is BS. Jesus and Isa are completely different. Case in point, Jesus and Isa came from different families. Jesus according to the Bible came from the tribe of Judah while Isa came from the tribe of Levi. Very distinct difference there.

It is not BS actually. It is like your own story being told by different people i.e. although they are referring to the same person, they might have different perspectives and propagandas. The "Jesus" in the Bible is the same person as "Isa" being told in Quran. What makes different is the way the Bible and the Quran want him to be...

• 1 month later...

Allan is the name of there God, it's completely different from Christian. As you will see the the print on Saudi flag... it says "There is no other God but Allan and his prophet is Mohammad". See the difference!

• 9 months later...

I applaud the Muslim women for following their religious(?) doctrine of being covered up.

Kesa naman sa modern western fashion na napaka-vain (in my opinion).

While I think it is a little bit excessive (siguro pwede naman na ipakita yung mukha para

hindi mukhang ninja kumpara sa mga lalake na kita yung buong mukha, tapos kung pwede din ibang

kulay ng damit or kung may onting design, hindi yung all-black lang), it is better for their

society because in the end, they really judge women by looking at their inner beauty and good

deeds, as compared to the western society (including us) na sobrang laki ng influence in

physical attribute. Basta maganda at sexy, WOWW!. Kumbaga they way we look at women,

parang nagiging mas mababaw tayo kumpara sa Muslim society